[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The point of life is to be the people we thought we could be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: The_Wounded_Man.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1282) Image search: [Google]
The_Wounded_Man.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1282
The point of life is to be the people we thought we could be as children
>>
I never thought about the person I was or could be. I just said 'paleontologist, fbi agent, genetic engineer' etc as a means of projecting a character. underneath there is nothing and no capacity for anything. there are no people, there are no differentials creating 'children' there are no thoughts or thoughts that could be.
>>
Many of us have forgotten who we wanted to become.

Others have denied it.

Others sacrifices it.

Others gave up on it
>>
>>29711286

Trying Too Hard: The Post

>mfw that isn't original
>>
>>29711233

I wanted to be an astronaut younger, it will never happen. Im to dumb and lazy.
Eh, its life.
Now I want to do something else, I would argue the point of life is a life worth living.
Be happy and help your fellow men.
>>
>>29711233
Nice dubs Tripfriend, but child me was a fucking idiot and who cares what he thought.

And I'm smart as a button. Child (You) was probably straddling the borderline.
>>
>Younger me only cared about videogames
>Current me no longer cares about videogames
>Current me is going to kill himself this year
>>
I wanted to be a taxi driver. drive around all day.

I'm 26 and haven't been able to a license to drive because of my sensory issues
>>
i just remember looking at the tv seeing the weird asshole character being mysterious and i thought ''hey i wanna be like that''
>>
>>29711233
>Grill cook at the Krusty Krab

yeah gonna say no. My childhood self was a retard.
>>
File: Marilyn Manson wallpaper (5).jpg (288 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Marilyn Manson wallpaper (5).jpg
288 KB, 1024x768
just barely hangin on to the dream
>>
>>29711233
hm.. as child.. i wanted to be presidente.
>>
Children are stupid, and have stupid dreams.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.