[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon, I'm pregnant with your child! And before you ask,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: whitegirl (3).jpg (507 KB, 1535x1024) Image search: [Google]
whitegirl (3).jpg
507 KB, 1535x1024
>Anon, I'm pregnant with your child! And before you ask, I have a condition were babies become blacker than both their parents. It's hereditary, I swear!
>>
Time to grab the coat hanger
>>
>>29711180
Good thing we live in Missouri where DNA tests are mandatory before the father can be on the birth certificate!
>>
>>29711180
jokes on you, I can control my natural urges. Would never waste my time wither her
>>
>>29711180
I'd fucking leave the bitch

also, spic here, so I'd have to get a good look at the nose to make sure its not black
>>
>>29711180
I swear remember that legal agreement you signed before we married the hymen no diamond agreement?
There's a clause stating cheating is grounds for termination of all relationship related activities
including but not limited to financial support housing and spousal support
But since you've cheated and refused DNA testing plus blatantly lied about it
Goodbye
>>
>>29711211
seriously? i have a lot of trouble believing they'd allow this in any western country
>>
elbows not pointy enough would not bang
>>
>>29711180
Has anyone actually seen this playout in real life? I know this guy from high school and his light skinned Mexican girlfriend had an obviously black baby that looked nothing like him. The relationship had a major meltdown publicly on facebook, he kept on saying he wanted to spend more time with 'his son'.

I wanted to say something but we aren't that close and it was way too cringey.
>>
>>29711195
>time to grab the coat hanger
/thread
>>
>>29711257
They did it because they had a huge problem with nigger women claiming random guys were the father. So the state would go after them for child support only for DNA tests to come back to reveal they weren't the father.
>>
>>29711385
this is quite funny actually. So the girls would get knocked up then just pick someone to pin it on an leech off?
>>
>>29711449
Yeah pretty much actually.
>>
>>29711195
Coat hanger? That's barbaric anon.

Just push her down the stairs like any reasonable adult would do.
>>
>>29711211
Based Missouri
>>
Drop bowling ball on stomach.
>>
>>29711584
Of all the posts in this thread, why did I lose to this?
>>
>>29711180
Excuse me, how are you pregnant with my child when we have never had sex?
>>
>>29711211
if that's true i have a new #1 state in america
>>
>>29711180
>Thanks for sharing, I'll be back in 15 minutes I have to go to the store to buy a pack of cigarettes
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.