[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to be an asshole?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 1452979500009.png (278 KB, 500x614) Image search: [Google]
1452979500009.png
278 KB, 500x614
Women have finally destroyed me. How do I become the arrogant asshole they want me to be? Being a decent person clearly makes their vaginas dryer than a desert. Things I am starting to do to become an asshole.

>Stopped working at homeless shelter.
>Stopped doing favors for women.
>Let doors slam on women now.
>Completely ignore them when they try to speak to me.
>No longer willing to listen to their bullshit and have already told 3 women to shut the fuck up to their face.
>Go out of my way to cut off women in traffic.
>Glare at them if they keep harassing me.
>No longer greet female coworkers.
>Stopped donating blood plasma.
>Stopped smiling.
>Stopped helping people in anyway.
>Stopped taking the blame and apologizing to people for wrongs I commit.
>Call out women for being whores.
>Give insults to women who are looking for sympathy or compliments.

What else can I do to become a bigger asshole? This is clearly what they want from me so I am more than happy to oblige.
Been keeping this up for a week but I need more ways to be an asshole. Honestly it feels good to become someone the exact opposite of who I was.
>>
you don't have to anything

you just have to be honest with them
>>
>>29711116

>spending around $1500 to look like a turbo autismo
>>
>>29711146
Good idea! I am going to stop being honest and blatantly lie to their face. Thanks femanon.
>>
>>29711184
no i meant be like honest but for real

if a girl asks your opinion tell her what you really think, if she think shes fat tell her shes fucking fat and she should stop being lazy
>>
File: 1462213829412.png (626 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462213829412.png
626 KB, 640x640
>475 for a fucking belt
>>
>>29711200
I already insult fatties by telling them to exercise and stop stuffing their mouths with cupcakes like the woman at work does.
>>
>>29711217
EL PERUANO SENIORES ASJKSKAKKS
>>
If you did all this shit for women then you were never a good person, just another selfish robot who feels entitled to sex
>>
File: 1463728226231.jpg (74 KB, 750x755) Image search: [Google]
1463728226231.jpg
74 KB, 750x755
Any chance you get you should somehow signal how you don't find women or a specific woman attractive. They really hate when they don't have sexual value over you. Preferably you should signal about being gay or asexual. Never tell them that they look good.

>>29711146
>>29711200
yeah this is a good thing to do

Treating a woman like an adult and ignoring their feelings puts them down hard
>>
>>29711116
You are retarded
>>29711347
You are also retarded but slightly less retarded
>>
>>29711347
>le entitled to sex meme
I wish this would stop
If you date a woman you're obviously expecting sex for fuck's sake, I mean what even is this argument?
>>
>>29711116
None of this works because women don't give a shit about you. They make their decision on you before you say a word.
>>
>>29711387
I appreciate being less retarded, but pls explain
>>
>>29711347
>Feel entitled to sex.
Bitch I wanted a virgin who was waiting until marriage. Therefore I choose celibacy. Just returning the behavior they have been giving me for years.
>>
>>29711116
>tfw $1400 for a halloween costume no one will understand
I know those aren't the right clothes but damn that shit is a waste of money. No one should pay $500 for a belt
>>
>>29711411
>They make their decision on you before you say a word.
I finally realize that. This is why I am becoming an asshole because I have nothing to lose and because the exact opposite person I have always been. The only hard part is getting into the mindset and untraining my natural behavior.
>>
>>29711347
>if you did all this shit fir self fulfillment you're just selfish
>if you did all this shit for what in your narriw worldview you believe is the common good you're just selfish
When it comes down to it every action is selfish, what matters is he did those good deeds, not what motives he had

Also, you cant assume he did it all for women based on his post, just that now that he sees women's reaction to it he doesnt want to do it anymore
>>
>>29711351
This, OP. I have had a lot of success scoffing, rolling my eyes, then ignoring women when they try to talk to me. They get super bitchy, it's hilarious
>>
>>29711172
>>29711439
Doesn't even include the watch.
>>
>>29711351
>>29711483
I am already ignoring them when they try to speak to me. I can confirm it drives them fucking nuts when you won't give them attention.
>>
>>29711453
But it's pointless going out of your way to be what you're not. Just do whatever and don't give a fuck.
>>
File: 1462833744328.png (351 KB, 972x441) Image search: [Google]
1462833744328.png
351 KB, 972x441
I have a similar meme OP
>>
>>29711648

why the fuck are those clothes so expensive?
>>
>>29711639
I have always never given a fuck. That doesn't make me happy though so I had to do something different.

>>29711648
Going to save that one to my collection.
>>
>>29711146
kek, someone has absolutely no experience with women I see
>>
>>29711679
The justification for paying a 500% chinese markup is that it's branded and people will think "cool" and "hip" when in reality everyone knows you're a superficial faggot wearing these.
>>
>>29711713
Exactly. Its just like buying apple products despite having hardware that you can get with the same specs for about 1/5 the price.
>>
>>29711726
>apple products have no longer become a symbol of social status

How the fuck have they done it? They've got all of us fooled.
>>
>>29711679
Because they are clothing for people with money to spend.
>>
Women don't want you to be an asshole, they want you to be a man.

No woman, or anyone for that matter, can respect a man who doesn't have control of his life or isn't sure of himself.

Stopping yourself from needing to help everyone and stopping apologizing for everything are good steps. That's being sure of yourself and holding your own needs in high priority.

But things like stopping volunteering at a homeless shelter, an activity which gives you meaning, all because you are afraid of what women think is the same line of thinking that spineless nice guys follow.

But yeah. I think you are on the right track by wanting to shed your nice guy persona.

I think more men should be assholes. Since "asshole" is just a codeword for "any man who dare show a bit of masculinity in todays feminine-centric society"
>>
Trigger their abandonment response. You must be good at social skills to do this.
>>
>>29711116
The shirt is wrong buddy if your gonna spend that much money you have to do it right
>>
>>29711116
Be physically attractive.
>>
domestic terrorism.
>>
>>29711116
>how do I become the arrogant asshole they want me to be
>they want me to be
>they want
You're STILL feeding their bullshit. Go fucking kill yourself you pathetic piece of shit. You just haven't learned and you never will.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.