[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will 75mg hydrocodone and alcohol kill me? Or should I not bother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: MKR03620[1].jpg (16 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
MKR03620[1].jpg
16 KB, 288x216
Will 75mg hydrocodone and alcohol kill me? Or should I not bother risking the liver damage?
>>
>>29711065
it depends on your tolerance but most likely no
>>
>>29711065
everyone knows that pills are the worst way to an hero and jumping or a gun is best

just take like 20mg and a little bit of alcohol and have a good time.
>>
>>29711065
They will if you're simultaneously falling off a building.
>>
>>29711089
Zero tolerance right now. Haven't touched morphine in a year. I'm about 110lbs
>>29711091
I can't afford a gun and I'd never be able to afford one
>>
>>29711111
Checked

Also, jumping off a building is free.
>>
>>29711065
hang yourself. you pass out in like 5 seconds, it's not the gagging, struggling pain they show in movies. it's like being put in a chokehold, you just go out instantly an never wake up.
>>
>>29711111
can you climb stairs? then you can off yaself

you're just an attention grubbing faggot who is feeling sad and wants people wo acknowledge him. if you realyl wanted to be dead you would have done it already

just get high, the feeling will go away
>>
>>29711111
nice quints but even still the chance of you dying from that much norco is almost 0. I'm assuming you have either 5-375 or 5-500 pills, so even the tylenol part will be unlikely to give you any big issues.
>>
>>29711125
I don't have a car or any tall buildings. I don't even know how to get to the top of a building. I'm specifically referring to the hydro right now anyway. If I can die painlessly RIGHT NOW why wouldn't I?
>>
Please don't do it buddy. Wanna talk?
>>
>>29711148
IF the hydro part killed you, which it probably won't, you'd die by gradually not being able to breath. Not a very pleasant or quick way to go.
>>
>>29711111
I think Kek wants you to live. He still has plans for you.
>>
>>29711190
>suffocation is not a pleasant way to go
this is a myth. suffocation actually feels blissful, especially if you fap.
>>
>>29711190
I've almost died from opiates and it wasn't that bad in the past. What sucks is waking up on life support and dealing with all that.
>>
If you want to die get your hands on fentanyl and overdose

cheap and easy and affective
But you won't do it cuz ur a pussy

Don't waste your pills though enjoy
>>
>>29711251
I love how everyone here is a retarded normie that thinks I have access to money and an income.
>>
>>29711065
Maybe, lethal dose is 90%, but alcohol increases toxicity of drugs like 50%, so if you mix it with 1l vodka, you should be fine. You will pass out from alcohol and die from overdose without any pain.
>>
>>29711284
Rob a drug dealer

You'll get killed

No money required
>>
>>29711313
>90mg
Not %, of course
>>
>>29711284
I love how you think suicide is le cool and edgy. If you really wanted to die you'd choose the fastest disposable option and would be dead already instead of posting on here for (You)'s. Faggot.
>>
>>29711376
>love how you think suicide is le cool and edgy. If you really wanted to die you'd choose the fastest disposable option and would be dead already instead of posting on here for (You)'s. Faggot.
Disregard the fact that I could post and ask a genuine question out of curiosity. Google doesn't do much other than give you base statistics. I'd assume someone here would have enough experience to give me an answer. You sound like you're projecting. Fuck off.
>>
>>29711405
>le projecting

Ooooh, the armchair psychology card. I called you out on your pussy faggotry and now you're mad. But don't blame me, now... What meme are you going to use next?
>>
hydrocodone will be fine, but i wouldn't do more than a shot or two with it or else you're risking blackout.

in my EXPERIENCE, alcohol potentiates opiates a FUCK TON. If you drink even a little bit, you risk passing out and wasting your high. Just do a shot, maybe two, maybe just sip a little bit, but don't drink while you wait for the onset.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.