[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crazy girl stories thread >junior >little to no experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 1467402865523.jpg (219 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1467402865523.jpg
219 KB, 1280x960
Crazy girl stories thread

>junior
>little to no experience with girls
>meet this sophomore weaboo girl through an acquaintance
>7/10 looks but extremely short
>looks much younger than a sophomore
>she gets my number and starts texting me
>her texts are the most embarrassing things ever, she stutters in text, uses japanese, the whole nine yards
>she doesn't appear too interested so nothing really comes out of that and we stay friends

fast forward a few months and she's dating a good friend of mine

>after a few days of that he comes up to me and tells me that she's literally insane
>they break up after a week
>get a text from her pouring her heart out to me over the break up
>she makes up an entire story about him abusing her while in actuality he just calmly broke it off because he didn't want to deal with her bs
>starts texting out of nowhere me that she want to kiss me

cont.
>>
>go with it regardless of the red flags because she's pretty cute and attractive
>mention the idea of hooking up
>she starts stuttering and using more weaboo language
>the next day she comes up to me crying because her parents read her texts and made her block my number
>she starts telling me that her parents monitor everything she does because they think she's mentally unstable
>starts messaging me through snapchat instead
>she starts getting more and more worse over time
>outright says that she mastrubated to me the night prior
>>
File: tomater.jpg (76 KB, 670x1024) Image search: [Google]
tomater.jpg
76 KB, 670x1024
>re-dating whore i lost virginity to at 16 because i'm desperate for pussy
>she's annoying she shit out of me
>break up with her while she's staying over at my house
>she goes into the bathroom and downs a bottle of pills
>i force her to drink saltwater to make her vomit
>she lives
>she bitches at me for the rest of the night because she's too intoxicated to drive home and i can't drive
>she finally leaves at 8 AM, neither of us slept
>>
I wish I had a gf like this anon. Sounds pretty fun. No sarcasm. I like girls who are as broken as me. I'm just better at hiding it.
>>
>>29710988
>explains to me in detail what she did to herself
>asks me if I got hard then tells me to go "relieve myself"
>starts sending me topless pics
>at this point i'm just along for the ride
>tells me that she's going to wear the tightest skirt she has tomorow
>turns out that day we share a free
>sits next to me at the library and bites her lip
>like an autist I do nothing and the period ends
>she angrily texts me that I "could have used that time to do what I wanted with her"
>next time we have that free she pulls the same shit
>grab her hand and tell her to come with me
>end up in the orchestra room storage closet
>make out
>feel really weird about it because she looks like a little girl
>get hard and she notices
>ask her for a blow job
>she asks me what that is
>completely dumbfounded
>ask her if she's serious and she tells me her parents freak out whenever she looks something "inappropriate" up
>pull out dick
>she freaks out like she's never seen one before

cont.

>>29711102
I agree but this was different
>>
Holy fuck, I had a weeb girlfriend but she was frigid as hell. Took five months before we kissed then she moved away. This girl sounds like a dream op
>>
>>29711212
>cont
>>
>>29711212
pls cont I'm really into this one.

Also describe her a little bit. Was she asian, blonde, brunette, etc?
>>
>>29711975
Im just waiting to see if she cut herself or sumthin
>>
Well, op, we're waiting...
>>
>>29712178
Op prob thinking of shit to make up
>>
>>29711900
>>29711975
>>29712023
>>29712178
>>29712229
aye I thought this was dead hold on i'll continue
>>
>he fell for the girl meme
baka
>>
>>29712351
You can't kill shitpost
>>
Had a weeb be gf too. Hot as fuck, like a 9/10.

Also turned out to be completely insane. Turns out she was only with me because no Chad would have her after they found out how crazy she was, so she just looked for the most beta guy she could find who she could walk all over, and that was me.

I stayed with her for months because I knew no matter how fucked up and emotionally manipulative and abusive she was, I'd never end up with a girl that hot again. I finally just got sick of it and ended it...

Mfw no girl I've dated since has come even close to how hot she is. Despite the fact that the other girls were all really nice and way better people than her, I still wish I'd just stayed and put up with her vicious craziness because she was so much hotter than any girl I could ever get. I know I'll be fapping to her always while being with my ugly but nice gf. Feels bad man.
>>
>>29711212
>she succs it anyway
>it was more like licking because she honestly had absolutely no idea what she was doing
>I came in her mouth
>Straight away realized that I had made a mortal mistake
>she still wanted me to finger her
>I got out of there as soon as possible
>get probably 100 texts from her every day from that point onward
>sexted for a few more days until she came up to me crying again stating that her parents are cutting her off of anime and manga because she isn't focusing on anything else, unloads all her baggage on me of how her brother has a girlfriend and her parents are telling her that she'll never find someone to be with if she continues being a weird recluse.
>I break up with her because I can't handle the constant stress of calming her down in the hallways in front of my locker, she was manipulating my emotions
at this point she started becoming more and more melodramatic
>saying that she'll wait for me after I get out of college
>she ended up deleting her snapchat, but I saw her one time on the day of the final bell while I might have been fucked up on xanax. I was thinking about talking to her but she looked broken and I was in a better place so I didn't bother.

>>29711975
she was white and had black hair, the best way to describe it would be a loli with small facial features and developed breasts, although she was actually my age, just in the grade below me.
>>
>>29712592
I fail to see the problem anon. My crazy ex tried to stab me multiple times and claimed I raped her. Yours just sounds like a dream girl with some issues but no serious problems. Why'd you give that up?
>>
>>29712899
Cuz he is a fukin normiefag
>>
>>29712592
This
>>29712935
You's a normo
>>
File: Battle Toads.jpg (70 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
Battle Toads.jpg
70 KB, 800x599
>>29712972
I'd like to apologize for the wrong order
Have this picture of toads
>>
>>29712592
Good stuff OP, any more?
>>
>>29713154
If this thread is still up in a few hours I'll write another, gotta catch some zzs for America day
>>
File: marine_by_fire.jpg (223 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
marine_by_fire.jpg
223 KB, 1500x1000
>>29713032
TO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

IO
>>
File: 1421867342455.jpg (37 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
1421867342455.jpg
37 KB, 402x402
>>29713539
WHAT IS THIS
ovhufbvh njc
>>
File: 1466023982038.jpg (55 KB, 457x566) Image search: [Google]
1466023982038.jpg
55 KB, 457x566
>>29713562
retarderation
>>
Cont???

Your message was not original and you have been muted for 2 seconds.
>>
>>29713904
>713904
>File: 1466023982038.jpg (55 KB, 457x566)
>>
I just want a short NEET gf to come live with me and watch anime. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>29715388
>I'm sharing a board with these people
>>
>>29713407
update on the girl. What is she up to now?
>>
OP please come back, we need you
>>
OP is a fag, what a surprise.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.