[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you think there is a correlation between anime and feminine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
do you think there is a correlation between anime and feminine society and testosterone levels?
is anime just another social experiment by the jewish media?
i might not pin this accurately but surely there is something unmanly and submissive about the people watching this type of shows
>>
>>29710799
fuck off nick
>>
>>29710799
the reason we currently harbour a feminine societyis because of estrogen in the water supply because roasties dump their pills down the toilet

Usually the unmanly men go for anime because their unmanly friends talk about it, so it's not like anime turns you into a submissive nerd it's that they're merely people going after an audience that will bite. Plus lots of (drama) animu have themes of self-improvement.
>>
Nah, its just adorable shows designed to appeal to an audience of manchildren which is this generation.
With things like marvel movies being mainstream, its just yet another 'hobby' and its a style that you don't see anywhere else.
I've been into anime since '05 on a serious basis and the shows have tended towards more SoL, cuter looks, brighter colors and less heavy plots.
This isn't reflective of the foreign market, its the japanese market they care about. If there's anyone who even considers what foreigners what it might be Trigger since they funded LWA2 and now with the tv anime coming its clear they see potential there.
Along with netflix investing in anime and the whole CR movement with official subs, I think its fair to say its just something 'normal' now.
>>
>>29711175
The water supply thing is vastly blown up. Yes it's bad and I personally hate the idea of birth control, but the amount of estrogen it leaves is negligible. We flush shit down the toilet, how much shit is in the water? Not much, barely any. Most of it gets filtered out. What really is doing a number on society is the social control that is taking place-- anti-male rhetoric and putting females on a pedestal, giving them incentive to act awful, etc.
>>
so how do you explain all those females with superpowers in anime? i see this as a staple
>>
>>29711499
Forgot to mention that. What is the solution to this from a guy's perspective though? I can't find any solution that doesn't leave me like a cuck.
>>
>>29711682
Solution to what? The anti-male rhetoric or the birth control health problem?
>>
File: 1466829107454.jpg (80 KB, 580x868) Image search: [Google]
1466829107454.jpg
80 KB, 580x868
>>29710799
Who /m/ here robots?
>>
>>29711702
Just staying afloat in an anti-male society
>>
>>29711741
I've only built 1 gundam before but it was pretty fun

Not in a position to spend all of my money on them though
>>
>>29711682
B O I P U C C I
O
I
P
U
C
C
I
>>
>>29710799
I can confirm, animay turned me into a bitchboi cuck
>>
>>29711750
As long as you can see through the bullshit you'll be fine. It's psychological. A cultural meme, a mind game, but it's pretty simple. So, once your mind is liberated from it, it's hard to believe in that nonsense again.
>>
>>29711797
No thanks, I'd sooner exclusively fap to 2D than I'd become a trap.

Plus my body isn't feminine at all.
>>
>>29711860
No you retard, I meant fuck traps. If the estrogen in the water supply is turning men into girls, it's your duty to supply them with dick.
>>
>>29710799
No.
The jew fear the samurai
>>
>>29711877
I'd sooner become a trap then fuck traps, sorry
>>
>>29711877
Even if the last girl on earth was a trap I wouldn't fuck her, sorry
>>
>>29711965
wew lad
sounds like your cuck problem is self-inflicted
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.