[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFW 95% of the people here were probably in kindergarten when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: pepemeowmeow.jpg (35 KB, 397x388) Image search: [Google]
pepemeowmeow.jpg
35 KB, 397x388
TFW 95% of the people here were probably in kindergarten when the Nigga Stole My Bike YTMND meme was raging like a wild fire.
>>
im 19 i dont even know what ytmnd is

moon man mentions it in some of his shit. i assume it is some forum or website
>>
>>29710423
>Talking about YTMND
That shit was stupid as fuck when it was around and you should have zero fond memories of it. Let it die like myspace, ebaums world, and newgrounds. If we could just kill off reddit and tumblr too we would be golden.
>>
>>29710423
>Nigga Stole My Bike

Fuck I miss those videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q520Zmy1xNs
>>
File: sad.jpg (4 KB, 345x146) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
4 KB, 345x146
or u kick my dog 711 prank w/ kerpal (sp) ?!?!

tbqqqh that ytmnd was so longlasting lmao

tfw memes lasted forever back then

takemeback
>>
a furry faggot introduced me to YTMND when I was 13 and that was the slippery slope that led me to 4chan, becoming an edgy retard, and eventually the bitter friendless KHV I am now.
>>
>>29710423
It's called getting old. This site is a youth oriented site and it shows. Literally every board is about sex, getting a job, and cartoons. Unfortunately we failed to reach the milestones needed to leave this site.
>>29710447
In a few years you'll be dealing with kids who don't know who Moot is. They'll only know this site as a neo-nazi/nigger bashing filipino body paint imageboard
>>
>>29710547
Most of the people browsing today doesn't even know who Snacks is, kinda feels weird.
>>
File: 1434930221567.png (84 KB, 369x378) Image search: [Google]
1434930221567.png
84 KB, 369x378
>>29710423
>There are people younger than the PS2 who post here
>>
>>29710563
I was around back then and even I only have a vague idea. He was some kind of mod known for his fucked up fetishes right?
>>
File: 4chan smash tournament.jpg (119 KB, 797x450) Image search: [Google]
4chan smash tournament.jpg
119 KB, 797x450
>tfw in 5 more years the Costanza meme will be older than kids who are having sex and drinking
>>
>>29710423
it's an austere kinda feels.
>captain jean luc picard uss enterprise house hardstyle remix : EPILEPSY WARNING.

>>29710447
use the google.
>>
>>29710591
auuuuuch. right in the old feels.
>>
>>29710591
jesus christ and say it aint so
>>
>>29710423
Nice ancient meme, gramps
>>
>>29710423
brian no!
>>
>>29710563
mod with power issues?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.