[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do you guys hate fireworks so much, i mean c'mon i am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1467276878676.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1467276878676.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
why do you guys hate fireworks so much, i mean c'mon i am just as much of a robot as you guys and i enjoy them. who doesnt like looking at fireworks amd setting some off yourself?
>>
It's been raining all day and will continue to rain until tuesday where I live so I don't have to deal with fireworks and can go to sleep comfy

Pretty nice weekend
>>
Firecrackers are illegal here. Fireworks are about as fun as a wet fart.
>>
>>29710356
>>29710356
They hate it because normies are having fun while they're not. Really it's their own fault though, fun is earned.
>>
I like fireworks
People just scare me which is why i don't go out to light any of my own.
>>
>>29710356
Robots hate fireworks because they have autism and people with autism can't stand sensory overload and have social issues and a bunch of faggots throwing exploding light shows while screaming is an example of both.
>>
>>29710356
They're obnoxiously loud. And what the fuck is fun about obnoxiously loud noises and bright lights, what the fuck are you some dumb animal.
>>
>>29710572
the fed0rah is strong with this one
>>
>>29710518
I don't give a fuck about a bunch of fucking autists. They're not going to get in the way of my fun

I've been outside for the last hour blowing shit up and I'm gonna go out again in a few to have a chill beer with a friend and blow more shit up, hope it hurts autists
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.