[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw parents don't love me >tfw people make fun of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: delta.png (106 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
delta.png
106 KB, 400x240
>tfw parents don't love me
>tfw people make fun of my complex motives
MIND HACK
>>
>>29710239
Give an example of these so called complex motives.
>>
>>29710272
You would not understand, they are too complex
>>
>>29710296
That is an assumption, but let me further inquire so at the very least I can get as great an idea of these complex motives as I am capable of.

Do these motives pertain to the reality which we are a part of and which we can perceive?

Are they very abstract or specific?

Are the motives to be accomplished only using rigid means, or are you flexible in accomplishing your motives?

Can you list some categories of skills required to meet your motives, ie, medical skills, programming skills, etc. ?

Will your motives result in the injury or death of other humans?

Would you say that your motives are just or unjust?

That should be good for now.
>>
File: tfw.png (426 KB, 837x765) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
426 KB, 837x765
>>29710458
THEY
ARE
TOO
COMPLEX

MINDHACK
I
N
D
H
A
C
K
>>
>>29710494
Answer the questions sir or you might soon find out just how complex my organization can be. Do you want this thread to disappear? Do you want to disappear? I suggest you start cooperating with me and my associates. The questions, lets start getting back to the questions. How do you get to understand something, me and my associates are keen on figuring out if throwing questions at problems will ever fail us in giving an understanding of complex problems. At this point though, we don't know if asking questions has ever failed an inquiry, got knowing prevents us from asking questions and therefore learning. The questions, get back to the questions.
>>
>>29710574
because knowing* not got knowing, common mistake with our special keyboards.
>>
File: gone.jpg (356 KB, 749x1301) Image search: [Google]
gone.jpg
356 KB, 749x1301
>>29710574
it is too late
it all happened in a different timeline
>>
>>29710744
Then we WILL figure it out...

only later.
>>
why the fuck did he kill Sigma but not Diana
>>
>>29710239
>>29710744
What game are these from?
>>
>>29711076
zero time dilemma
though I'm pretty sure OP would agree that the first two Zero Escape games are better
>>
>>29711109
The first 2 games don't have Delta or Carlos. Their goofy ass shenanigans made up for the inconclusive story for me.
>>
>>29711109
tks

og bobby johnson comment
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.