[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you guys think about a live GoPro suicide jump? Gonna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: kP9LHie.jpg (523 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
kP9LHie.jpg
523 KB, 1944x2592
What would you guys think about a live GoPro suicide jump? Gonna kill myself soon and I figured I'd make a spectacle out of it.
>>
>>29710137

You'd be a legend on /r9k/.

Are you sure that's what you want your legacy to be?
>>
>>29710184
It's my only shot at any legacy at all, so sure.
>>
Anon you shouldn't do it.

But if you did I would watch.
>>
Would be interested if you did it.
>>
>>29710205
You're the hero /r9k/ needs but doesn't deserve anon
>>
It's a cool idea but who is going to post the results if you are dead?
>>
>>29710137
where would you be jumping from anon? im interested
>>
>>29710137
I'd watch the shit out of that.
>>
You really want to end it all? Your life is your own and I can't tell you what to do with it but do you really want to end it? This is your one chance at existence and I urge you not to throw it away.
>>
>>29710137
Would watch. Somebody really needs to record it if OP delivers.
>>
>>29710137
How you will stream it from go pro? Do smartphone + periscope
>>
Jump from somewhere like the Hollywood Sign, anon.
>>
>>29710233
It would be live dummy
>>
Is GoPro capable of livestream? I'd assume if it survived the fall, it would be confiscated by police, with investigators/family access anyways.
>>
>>29710137
hope you'll enjoy having your dramatica page tell people you "went Pro" or some shit
>>
>>29710137
is this lelu love?
>>
File: gidding_meh.png (54 KB, 454x439) Image search: [Google]
gidding_meh.png
54 KB, 454x439
>>29711118
Nice digits, but why would I want to keep living this shitty life? We all have to die eventually. What makes me deciding not to kill myself suddenly make people more open to talking to me and wanting to be around me? Will not killing myself grant me the social skills that I never learned while growing up? Will not killing myself suddenly alter the way my parents emotionally abused me while I was growing up?
>>
>>29710137
I want to choke that girl to death with my cock
>>
Can you mail me all your valuable stuff first?
>>
>>29713057
pretty sure she doesn't have black pubes
>>29710137
supposed to be a pretty scary way to die, look up that documentary about people jumping off the golden gate. The ones who lived claim immediate regret from the adrenaline.
>>
File: black.jpg (16 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
16 KB, 320x240
>>29713309
check your facts then, she sure does
might be a pic from before the tattoo

anyway, I lust this kind of skinny fat body type
>>
>>29710137
Well I've always thought suicide should be legal just because it is your right to decide what to do with your life, if you think suicide is what you want I reckon it is also your right to decide if you want it recorded or not.
>>
>>29710137
Really don't care about your childish desires about killing yourself making your life somehow then worth it

I just want to know if this is lelu love or not
care to be useful, shithead?
>>
>>29711118
>can't tell you what to do with it
>I urge you not to do it

Pick one
>>
>>29710137
if you're serious about doing it I couldn't think of a better way to go.

Go on, Anon. Make history.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.