[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm destined to be lonely. I've always told myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1427768214015.jpg (196 KB, 967x807) Image search: [Google]
1427768214015.jpg
196 KB, 967x807
I'm destined to be lonely. I've always told myself if I ended up gf'less at the end of college (I had one for a while, and the ending of that was the worst I've hurt my whole life), I'd commission into the military. I'm graduating in December.

Convince me not to commission as an officer.

>tfw want to be an operator and terminate people for the state
>>
>>29709979
What country do you live in familio?
>>
>>29709995
Dis niqqa
>>
>>29709995
The only one that matters. America.
>>
File: 1395285892233.jpg (181 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1395285892233.jpg
181 KB, 472x472
>>29710044
>>29710011
WITNESSED FOR EXECUTION FOR KEK
>>
>>29710044
Don't expect to be an operator if you're the standard 4chan poster, to go special forces you have to go through 50~ weeks of intense training and regular forces are barely fighting anything so you'd just spend your days browsing 4chan while stateside
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.