[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I fuck up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1393782736860.png (23 KB, 550x650) Image search: [Google]
1393782736860.png
23 KB, 550x650
>living with my parents and sister (she's still in high school)
>go out to see a movie with them
>have dinner afterwards
>mood is alright, parents are joking around
>mum starts asking about fights, how often, are they serious, etc.
>joke about how theymre pnly little arguments that they have frequently, don't take the question seriously
>she asks again, not in a serious tone
>I keep screwing around and saying that they do fight a little often
>she starts breaking down and crying
>dad starts to console her as we walk out
>I drive them home, with the parents in the back seat, my dad tending to me mum
>we get home and they both go to their room

Did I fuck up, /r9k/? Feels shitty that I hurt my mom today without even realizing it.
>>
Who are they asking about? What arguments? I don't understand
>>
You big dummy, what fights?
>>
>>29709674
Sometimes, I'll hear my parents yell at each other from my room, and it escalates quite a bit. However, it doesn't happen often, and more commonly, they'll just get into small argument that aren't really fights. I guess I exaggerated they way they were arguing at dinner, and my stupidity led me to blow it off without realizing I was hurting my mom.

I feel so fucking stupid right now.
>>
File: 1466968059601.jpg (499 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1466968059601.jpg
499 KB, 2048x2048
>>29709674
>>29709692
>>29709641

i think this autist was asked about his opinion on his parents marriage. and he basically told his mom they should divorce.

good god robotbro you fucked up if this is the case...
>>
I don't get it
what made her cry
your story doesn't make any sense OP
>>
File: why-00058.png (480 KB, 706x726) Image search: [Google]
why-00058.png
480 KB, 706x726
>>29709758
Are you sure their fights aren't causing you distress? I grew up in a household with lots of arguing going on in other rooms and it has really messed me up.
>>
>>29709641
haha, they gonna get divorced

but seriously, don't blame yourself when they do

your mom's just using bullshit normie manipulation
>>
>>29709929
I think I made her feel like a shitty mom and a shitty wife. That's the feeling I got from her tonight. I don't feel like she wants a divorce now, but I might've pushed her that way.

>>29709977
My mom asked me and my sister about the relationship between her and my dad. I screwed around and told them they fight a lot while exaggerating, and my mom took all my statements seriously. It broke her heart.
>>
>>29709977
>implying women are rational
>>
>>29710069
you're such a fucking faggot

can't you see you're just being manipulated?

she shouldn't have asked the question if she didn't want the answer
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.