[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just downed half a glass of sangria (5% alcohol) and I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1467393681886.jpg (60 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1467393681886.jpg
60 KB, 960x720
I just downed half a glass of sangria (5% alcohol) and I feel great.

What's the catch of being an alcoholic?
>>
File: Huge Bong.png (423 KB, 494x657) Image search: [Google]
Huge Bong.png
423 KB, 494x657
>>29709601
Making life shitty for your family and/or the people who love you.

Know from personal experience.

Switch to weed
>>
>>29709601
>5%
original mocking anime girl laugh
>>
Same with any other drug, you need more to get that feeling, it will get expensive and start to affect you a lot.
>>
>>29709601
If you are a happy drunk then not much other than spending money.
If you are a angry emotional mess type of drunk then you lose everything. Your family hates you and everyone starts disappearing in front of you and you become alone and all you have is your drink. Happened to my mom, I was glad to leave and she has nobody but herself since my dad left and I took my sister.
Possibly the reason I don't drink since I can't stand putting others through that situation.
>>
>>29709601
>5%
Are you implying that's a lot or something? I'm confused. I'm astounded that you even feel anything from that.
>>
That's like drinking one glass of beer.

Get real
>>
>>29709740

it's only so people can have an idea of my level of drunkeness

i never drink and everything that goes in my body i feel it no matter what the hell it is
>>
>>29709601
If you're unlucky you wake up the next day with your stomach feeling like shit and you spend half the day fighting to no throw up

That's what happened to me today
>>
Half a glass? That wouldnt do anything, unless you mean half a bottle, That could get you kind of drunk if you're a small dude.
>>
Alcoholics become dependent on it to the point where it starts ruining their life. They'll spend all their money on alcohol, ruin their health with constant heavy drinking, neglect relationships, come to work drunk, need to be drunk constantly, feel like they can't function without it, and so on. They'll make life awful for themselves and everyone around them.

It's like if you eat a cupcake and enjoy it, and then ask, "What's the catch of being a morbidly obese person?" A cupcake once in a while is totally fine and enjoyable, but constantly stuffing yourself til the point when you die of a heart attack at 50 is not. Same with alcohol, moderation is everything.

>>29709879

Make sure that you eat during or after drinking. Drinking depletes the body of vitamins, which causes hangovers. Having food will replenish vitamins. Taking a multivitamin after drinking helps, too.
>>
>>29709601

Have you never been drunk before, Anon? Even if you drank it fast, the effect of that glass would probably just be a little buzzed.
>>
>>29709601

It decimates your health
>>
>>29709601
You feel like shit everyday because its low grade poison, then you find yourself trying to get through the day by just thinking

"if only i had a drink..."
>>
>>29709905
Untrue. I am a pretty large guy, and even though it takes a lot to make me feel drunk, I definitely start feeling some subtle effects even halfway through my first beer.
>>
Who /used to drink all the time but now only drink one or two beers if even that much/ here?

Scared myself shitless by looking up what happens to people who drink too much (like pictures of diseased livers and shit) health is wealth, if you are not in a hospital bed in agonizing pain you should be doing everything in your power to not be in that position
>>
>>29709601
>What's the catch of being an alcoholic?

There's nothing wrong with owning a computer or playing video games or watching anime. It's just entertainment and it makes you happy.
But too much of it on a daily basis, and you end up here.
It's the same with alcohol. Alcohol makes you feel good and that's great, but if you overdo it, it will fuck up your life. As a young lad you won't notice many health issues except for the hangover, but it will wreck you financially too. And socially. People don't like drunks, except at parties or in bars.
>>
>>29709601

Half a glass? 5%!? Are you insane? You better not have anymore, you're already dangerously close to getting fatal alcohol poisoning.
>>
>not downing a a whole bottle of 50% vodka a day
>alcoholic
how cute
>>
>>29709601
Your liver is going to take a hell of a beating

Alcohol is literally a poison so don't go overboard
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.