[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anons I think I lost my sister's cat >dealer drops by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 1467396969219.jpg (64 KB, 768x1134) Image search: [Google]
1467396969219.jpg
64 KB, 768x1134
Anons I think I lost my sister's cat

>dealer drops by yesterday when no one but me is home
>as he hands me the weed dumbass cat runs outside, pic related
>honestly don't care enough anymore to bring him back in
>this cat is litterally retarded
>always jumps on the table when I'm eating to attack my food
>explosive pukes on carpet once a week
>shits in the tub in the corners everyday
>was abandoned by his mother early in his life so he sucks on my blanket as if it were his momma cat tiddies

This cat is 6 months old already, fucking six months old and still does this shit above on the daily.

>back on topic
>cat isn't supposed to leave house
>cat hasn't come back so far
>it's been 24 hours
>mfw my family comes back and asks where he at
>hegonenow.jpg
>whole family turns against me
>"anon why the fuck did you let him out"
>"anon you cost us 150$ for letting angus (cat name) out"
>ANON YOU'RE GOING DOOR TO DOOR TOMORROW TO ASK WHERE IS YOU'RE SISTER'S CAT"

FML that cat is gonna learn the hard way I'm fucking sick and tired of this little shit. HELP I just want this shit to end
>>
>>29709370
>cat is 6 months
the cat is basically a fucking baby, moron what do you expect when spoiled cunt sister doesn't know how to fucking train her cat?
>the cat is literally retarded
says the fucking guy who loses a cat, how the fuck do you lose a cat?
>>
>>29709370
Follow the vomit trail and or leave odorous tuna out to draw him back to the house. Get a cam and record the spot in which you're leaving tuna, make note of when he most often shows up and try to capture him at those times. Alternatively, leave a coin trap (or an opossum trap, dependent of which part of the states you originate from) and catch him that way.
>>
>>29709651

I opened the door and the cat ran outside on the lawn. Couldn't give any more fucks and simply left him there instead of putting shoes on and dragging my ass to bring the fucker back in.

>"he'll be back"
>tfw cat won't show up because he's absolutely retarded
>>
>>29709742
Coon trap* cell phone autocorrect.
>>
>>29709742

Thanks anon I'll have to try that asap.
>>
>>29709370
6 month old cats are small enough to get gimped by Hawks. Probably dead.
>>
>>29709750
>lol i didnt go after him because the 6 month old cat cant find his way back home

obviously the cat hasn't been trained? ever think of that? the cat won't show up because some people are too fucking retarded to have pets.
>>
>>29709798

He already ran outside previously(like 5 times) and came back soon after.
Not even my cat, sister doesn't do shit to train the damn thing properly
>>
>>29709773
Best of luck bro
>>
>>29709793

You think they have hawks in Canada?
>>
>>29709888

Thanks anon, and nice trips.
>>
File: scarejew.jpg (76 KB, 627x736) Image search: [Google]
scarejew.jpg
76 KB, 627x736
>>29709793
>friend has a big ass cat he named Aslan after the Narnia lion
>it's the alpha cat of the neighborhood
>runs away, gets into fights with other male cats, gets all the female cats pregnant
>comes back to be a kitty again
>one of the females give birth to a litter at my friend's house
>they take care of them a little
>one day, we're letting them touch the grass in the backyard for the first time
>bald eagle swoops down and grabs one but hooks a thick root or something and faceplants
>before it can stand back up to fly away, Asland pounces the big ass mofo
>eagle barely got away alive

just thought I'd share
>>
>>29709875
well now that i understand i can apologize, sorry. but have her and the entire fucking family look for her if they really care about the damn cat.
>>
>>29709903
uh yeah

moron
>>
File: 1455989786313.jpg (6 KB, 192x184) Image search: [Google]
1455989786313.jpg
6 KB, 192x184
>>29709972

Holy shit that's fucking neat, I don't even want to know what my sister's cat would be if he was someone or something.
>>
File: A2TI9iH.gif (928 KB, 400x243) Image search: [Google]
A2TI9iH.gif
928 KB, 400x243
>>29709985

Seems like the only choice anon
>>
>>29710054

>the hawk would inherit the downs this cat carries
>>
>>29709370
Fuck off you normalfag piece of junkie trash. I hope someone maims the fucking cat with a 10 foot barge pole and you get the blame for it and go to jail for animal abuse and being drug using normalfag trash and then your whole family leaves you on the street homeless and then Patrick Bateman cones by and stabs the fuck out of you for being a pathetic dirty homeless bum.

Normalfag trash.
>>
>>29710187

>Whew anon
>didn't even finish reading your letter of distress because NEET

Do you feel better now?
>>
>>29710253
Please just fuck off and die. All I wanted was a place for people like me and then you and all your friends came and ruined everything.
>>
>>29709651
>train a cat
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.