[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 10:15 on a Saturday night. What's your excuse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Shrek_smiling.jpg (48 KB, 317x381) Image search: [Google]
Shrek_smiling.jpg
48 KB, 317x381
It's 10:15 on a Saturday night. What's your excuse for being on /r9k/?
>>
The fact that's 4 am.
>>
It's like 3 am
>>
>>29709355

It's 3:16am Sunday here.
>>
File: 1454624902940.jpg (154 KB, 945x1500) Image search: [Google]
1454624902940.jpg
154 KB, 945x1500
No friends and no gf. I just graduated highschool and am now just counting down the days until college starts. I'm hoping it might be different, but I know it won't.

Things are made worse because a cute black girl liked me in highschool and I was too autistic to ask her out. She was popular so maybe it was my ticket to having friends.
>>
>>29709366
>>29709369
>>29709375
why can't you stupid europeans just be normal and use american time?

you think you're better than us or something?
>>
Well I'm hitting up lonely chicks on Okcupid but I dunno I kind of regret it now and want to delete my profile since I'm asking them to fuck
>>
It's 5am and I'm drunk and bored.
>>
>>29709355

Because I'm hanging out with friends and sometimes we just sit on our laptops and get lost in our own worlds and I'm doing that now
>>
>>29709355
Saturday?

It's Sunday.
>>
>>29709434
>>29709434
probably going to delete my profile now
>>
>>29709355
I've got wicked shakes and racing thoughts from my new meds, this seems the logical place for a basketcase to lurk.
>>
>>29709355
reading mango while shitposting
>>
>>29709394
I've just completed my first year at community college. It was the most unproductive, lonely, monotonous year that i've experienced thus far in my life. I didnt even necessarily experience worsening depression. It was just like, i couldnt even find a reason to be sad. The one thing that i think i have learned from my first year out of high school is that there are no longer external forces to push you to do things. I realized that all i had was myself. I'm currently trying to rent a place together with a friend and attend a slightly larger community college nearby. It's difficult, but i'm trying to try.
>>
Just got back from a grateful dead concert. Too tired to do anything
>>
File: (16).jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
(16).jpg
60 KB, 550x366
>>29709451
oh shit you're right, originally
>>
>>29709434
You get any responses?
>>
File: Jfk Smoking.jpg (230 KB, 885x1174) Image search: [Google]
Jfk Smoking.jpg
230 KB, 885x1174
Well it's 7:30 here. And I'm going to a get-together of friends at 9.

Shoutout to all the other anons here; I've definitely been in your boat

Social life can be hard sometimes but ultimately you have more control over your destiny than you think. The worst thing you can do is give up.
>>
File: clicklicklick.jpg (102 KB, 720x1107) Image search: [Google]
clicklicklick.jpg
102 KB, 720x1107
>>29709355
But it's fucking Sunday 11:31pm
>>
>>29709603
Nope, and I feel like whenever I say naughty things they will run into me or find a way to tell everyone what I said. I could get chicks but I have a ton of sports injuries and in order to be in prime shape I have to exercise after every meal and I can't without injury. I only eat healthy but I can't stay in prime shape since I like getting all five food groups. Damn, it would be easy if I could either run or lift but I can't since I banged up my wrists and knees
>>
>>29709355
SOMEBODY

original ogre
>>
>>29709825
That's the best kind of deep, anon.
Real talk, I'm here for the same reason.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.