[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Midgets can date other midgets. Literal autists can get qt autist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1467143042380.png (521 KB, 800x559) Image search: [Google]
1467143042380.png
521 KB, 800x559
Midgets can date other midgets. Literal autists can get qt autist gfs. Why can everyone form meaningful connections except us? Is this one single truth; that autists can get gfs but not us, proof that girls can't be robots?
>>
>thinks /r9k/ isn't full of autism
some just end up more functional or lucky than others
>>
>>29709224
Maybe people with down syndrome would be a better term than autists. I'm talking about literal kids who can barely talk, drool on themselves, and needed a teacher to follow them at all times during school.
>>
Wouldn't the groups have to be the exact same size for this to work out?
>>
>>29709224
Most people here just label themselves as autistic when in reality they're just bad at social interaction.
>>
File: 1458611629869.jpg (45 KB, 550x397) Image search: [Google]
1458611629869.jpg
45 KB, 550x397
>>29709192
>never had any friends
>can't even get online friends after years of trying
Who gives a fuck about gfs I just want a friend
>>
>>29709254
I think the groups are close enough in size to compare. I'm not approaching this as some formal hypothesis based on statistics lmao; it's just something to think about
>>
I am an autist, and I am pretty sure no girl will ever be with me. Am I right in this assumption?
>>
I think the reason most people here are virgins is because they're looking in the wrong place. I think women robots exist, but they're not on /r9k/.

Most women on here probably do genuinely share interests with robots, but they also come here for a self-esteem boost and attention. They can usually overlook the "misogyny" because they believe that they're not counted among most regular women.

Maybe I'm just projecting though.
>>
>>29709343
The robot usage of autist is extremely loose. Have you actually been diagnosed with a severe autism disorder?
>>
>>29709391
I am a certified asperger.
>>
>>29709444
Trips. Confirmed ass burgers
>>
>>29709372
Look into popular culture, or go to /lit/ lmao, and you'll most likely arrive at the conclusion that there aren't any super robotish women artists/writers.

I just feel like men can go "deeper" in a sense. I'm cringing as I write this, but I really just haven't met any women like that. Maybe it's just because it's hard to notice character intricacies of the opposite sex.

I really hope I'm wrong desu, and hope that you can prove me wrong. But that's all I can arrive upon based on personal experience.
>>
>>29709444
Aspergers can be relatively normally functioning people. It's mild autism. So in the context of this thread specifically, you would be classified as a robot, rather than an autist.
>>
>>29709490
I don't know about that. It depends what you mean by robot. I was kind of going by the definition of being undesirable romantically and socially, rather than the psychological aspect.

I've met girls and guys who were equally as "deep", but most people around me have no interest in anything that deep anyway unfortunately, so I don't have that much experience.

The only people I've found to be that deep were movie characters lol
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.