[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have no girlfriend to spend this money on, what should I do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I have no girlfriend to spend this money on, what should I do with my newfound cash pile ?
>>
>>29709038
whats that, 300 if i counted right?

buy yourself a half ounce of some kush for 150 and and a nice bong with the rest
>>
PLS BUY ME LEGION
>>
Invest in the lottery and hate yourself when you realize you've lost 300 bucks
>>
>>29709038
Wow, $300. You're practically rich.
>>
Responsible thing to do:
>Put it in savings or towards a proper investment

Reality:
>vidya
>>
File: dolphin1.png (65 KB, 300x270) Image search: [Google]
dolphin1.png
65 KB, 300x270
>>29709038
Why don't you invest it or put it in your savings account. One day you may get married and have children, and do you want to explain to them why their daddy has no money to purchase them necessities like clothes and food, or do you want your future children to be happy and proud of their daddy. I guess if you want to idiotically spend it on some degenerate drugs, unhealthy food, or video games that just promote an unhealthy life style. Go to the bank, put the money into your savings account. And then maybe treat yourself to an ice cream to celebrate your good decision.
>>
Go spend it on a hooker.
>>
>>29709147
No one cares about your worthless shitposts.
>>
>>29709038
buy me vidya
>>
>>29709062
Yeah, plus another 20 in my pocket. I'm not a big fan of weed desu, although drugs sound like a tempting idea
>>
>>29709038
Can you buy me a game bundle on Steam?

It's on sale and it's only $10. :(
>>
>>29709038
massage
happy ending
>>
>>29709147

This is most likely the most reasonable answer that I'll get on this board. However, I'm present me.

Future me is the one who will have to deal with that, so it's all good
>>
>>29709038
bet it all on your team
>>
Drugs, obviously.

Weed if you want but I'd recommend going dnm and getting LSD or some other cool stuffs
>>
Let me invest if for you goy
>>
File: image.jpg (344 KB, 2184x2184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
344 KB, 2184x2184
>>29709206
Who is this character and is he Jewish
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 576x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 576x552
>>29709201
>>29709071

No dice mis amigos
>>
>>29709227
Why ask us? Only you know what would make you happy
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 595x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 595x429
>>29709277

You're right, although maybe someone has an idea that would make me happy as well
>>
>>29709038
Buy a girlfriend.
>>
buy a gun and shoot yourself
>>
If you have the time and space for it, go down to the local animal shelter and adopt a new best friend.
Adoption fees usually dont cost very much, and a lot of shelters run specials now and then where they practically give away pets for free just to try and get them into a good home.
I got my rottweiler for 80 bucks, you can use the rest for some supplies.
Change a life and get a best friend who will love you until the day it dies, OP. That's more than any gf can give you.
>>
File: laughingwhores.jpg (44 KB, 446x400) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores.jpg
44 KB, 446x400
>>29709147
>get married and have children

>he actually has hope for his future still
>>
>>29709321
If you were smart, you would buy a beginner hunting bow and learn to find your own food. It's literally the best investment to do with the money.
>>
Get an onahole
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.