[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 626x656) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 626x656
last week I was diagnosed with testicular cancer, I got my testicle taken out about 5 days ago. Today my girlfriend of 5 years tells me she's leaving me cause she can't deal with someone with cancer. The girl I live with is kicking me out because I can't pay rent in full this month because I had a major surgery and can't work. On top of all that my cat ran away. so now I'm broke homeless and cat-less.

how's your 'almost 4 of July' goin?
>>
listening to my mom's boyfriend fuck her in the other room.
>>
Jesus man, that's fucked up.
>>
>>29708336
>she's leaving me cause she can't deal with someone with cancer
there is no such thing as love
>>
a qt smiled at me today at the gym. might escape this prison soon
>>
>>29708336
that sucks hard OP hope you dont die and get your life back in order
>>
>>29708336
Why was your gf of 5 years such an absolute bitch? I guess you're better off. She didn't really love you if she would leave you for something like that. This is when you needed her the most, and she just abandoned you. What a cunt.
>>
>>29708336
That girl was a fucking cunt.
You should've laid it on her, HARD.
>>
Sounds like rock bottom might be on the way. though. Where I live there are resources you can take advantage of, a phone call to the department of human services is a good place to start. Explain to them your situation. I've been told homeless shelters can refer you to a program where your rent is based on income rather than fixed.

Hope this helps
>>
>>29708336
Damn dude, sorry to hear that.

If it makes you feel any better, my life isn't much better (although I don't have cancer).
>>
>>29708563
>homeless shelters can refer you to a program where your rent is based on income rather than fixed
yeah, you'll end up in the chocolate side of town listening to gunshots all night
>>29708336
your gf let you live with another girl?
that's pretty weird itself
she was probably cheating, so didn't care if you did
>>
>>29708648
Perhaps OP can find work he can do despite his condition? I don't know, he said he can't work. At least that way he'd have a roof over his head, better than being in the street.
>>
>>29708336
Sorry to hear man. But it sounds like the ball is no longer in your court. It might be out of your hands.
>>
>>29708336
Had a testicle removed too.
That shit hurt for like 3 months i could barley move.
>>
File: 1366054496554.jpg (58 KB, 630x460) Image search: [Google]
1366054496554.jpg
58 KB, 630x460
>>29708793
>Testicle removed
>Ball no longer in court
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>29708793
>>29710131

You made my night a better night.
>>
Nut up, faggot. Grow a pair. Get some balls.
>>
>>29708336

Bro don't get another cat, them hos ain't loyal
>>
>>29708336
>girlfriend of 5 years tells me she's leaving me cause she can't deal with someone with cancer

Best she's out of your life in that case. Woman, whatever, she's a dirtbag.
>>
>>29709514
This for real. Fucking dumb cunt deserves it.
I don't think his illness is terminal though. If it is, do this and post about it.
>>
>>29708336
Is your name on the lease or do you at least get mail at that address? She has to file for eviction at the courthouse and then give you 30 days. It's the law. But I am sure you're just lying on the internet
>>
File: image.jpg (941 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
941 KB, 3264x2448
>>29711012

I've had a lot of mail come to the house. def not lying
>>
found my cat so Im not to upset
>>
>>29711581
happy for u
>>
>>29711548
post stitches
>>
>>29708442
hmmm yup. maybe these girls are the real cancer here.
>>
at least you had a girlfriend and a job, chad
>>
>>29708336
I cant imagine what your going through man. Everyone basically fucked you off, huh. My mom was diagnosed with cancer a week ago, and im emotionally drianed from that, i cant imagine being ostracised like you were.
>>
>>29708336

What hospital arranges non-emergency surgery within a week? I've known people with cancer who need surgery, it takes months to get an appointment let alone a surgery date.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.