[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fembot height
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
Would you bang a girl who you thought was hot, then met her in real life and found out she was 4ft8?

Thought this girl was a total qt3.14 til she just said she was 4ft8.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>29708128
>Having standards

Get out, normie.
>>
I like short girls, so that would be a big plus.
>>
I'm 5'4" but I even think those people are weird because of their proportions.
>>
I've dated multiple 4'10 girls. As long as they have normal proportions I don't mind.
>>
>>29708128
i dont really care about height but i could see walking around with someone more than 2 feet shorter than me could turn into quite the meme
>>
Well, Im not from murica but if I did my calculations the right way 4ft8 aint that incredible small in my oppinion.
>>
OP here thing is im not gonna date this girl just a fwb thing.
>>
That's actually my fetish, especially if they have a proportionally fat ass.
>>
>>29708128
Small but perfectly formed JUST LIKE MY DICK AHHHH
>>
Is 5'3 too short for a girl?
>>
>>29708128
Dude I would rather bang a chick that was 4ft8 than some chick thats 6ft3
>>
I'm a tall fag with a bad back. I can't even hug short family members without shit seaizing up. Sp no.
>>
>>29708128
tbqh i would get with any girl that wanted me at this point
>>
Short gf is good though, they eat less and require less space and are therefore are cheaper to maintain.
>>
She still has a poos, so you wanna fuck or not matey? Shouldn't be hard to understand, you either arent desperate or have alot of options. Norman.
>>
>>29708128
that happened to me once. she was also about as round as she was tall though

fucking selfie wizards
>>
>>29708128
4ft8 might be slightly short for me. That's half a foot shorter than my stated preference. It gets a bit ridiculous at one and a half foot height difference.
>>
>2016
[spoiler>not preferring short girls
>>
>>29708128

Don't do casual sex and wouldn't want to pursue anything with them and condemn my son to being a manlet.
>>
>>29708128

That's like my dream. I'd want to pick her up like a little doll and use her like a fuck toy.
>>
>>29708855
No I'd say that's about ideal
5'4" is about where the shortness is cute, and 5'11" is about where the tallness is cute
>>
IF YOU ARE UNDER 5'8" YOU ARE A WOMANLET AND MAY AS WELL KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>29710277
but anon, womanlets are cute. CUTE!!!
>>
>>29708128
Fuck you, height affects literally nothing.
>>
>>29710319

Womanlets aren't fit for breeding they'll probably die during childbirth and leave some other poor bitch to raise her husband's son carrying her womanlet (now manlet) genes.
>>
>>29709358
This but not use her worship her body
>>
>>29710349
You act like I want children. You act like having children is moral.
>>
>>29709358
She actuually said she loves being tossed around. She weighs less than 100 lbs.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.