[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Macro Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 7
So I've seen a lot of fans of macrophilia on the chans before. Figured we might as well make a thread here and talk about it being as how this fetish is extremely against then norms of society and there's no way in hell we'd ever talk about it to anyone besides here.

Rules

1- if you post, you must have a picture
2- if you post, picture must be macro based, male or female, human or not; doesn't matter.

Outside of those two rules nothing else, so let's talk about this and what not.
>>
File: 1467572409461.png (2 MB, 1280x1320) Image search: [Google]
1467572409461.png
2 MB, 1280x1320
Self bumping with material
>>
A vore bump
>>
>>29708110
tfw macro is only attractive if i imagine that I am also a giant and get to have sex while destroying the city
it's like a mix of a snuff and exhibitionism fetish desu
>>
>>29708567
This.
I always have to be the big one and I always have to be killing people
>>
Weird, but originally I was only into gts...and then my interests expanded into macros of all kinds.
>>
>>29708818
yes but without the airplane and with actually attractive actors
>>
>>29708999
Hard to find those haha
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.