[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else /mischief/? >Used to work as a stocker in a grocery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 365.jpg (58 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
365.jpg
58 KB, 450x300
Anyone else /mischief/?
>Used to work as a stocker in a grocery store
>Aisle are narrow
>Customers would scoot by me all the time and say "excuse me"
>When cuties would squeeze past and say excuse me, I would say "you're fine"
>They thought I meant there was no problem with them passing by
>Actually meant that they look fine
>MFW when I would tell everyone else "you're ok"
>>
We got a badass over here.

I worked in an ice cream parlor and usually was either by myself during my shift or 1 other person. If somebody was pretty ugly I would put dashes of salt, mustard, or mayo in their ice cream or drink. Feltgoodman
>>
I am too embarrassed to face towards attractive women when they have to squeeze past I always turn butt to butt like a loser
>>
>>29708164
>If somebody was pretty ugly

But why? Why not save that punishment for the bad people? You can't really think they deserve it for being born with life on hard mode.

Inb4 he worships Stacies.
>>
>>29708253
The only contact with women I have ever had
:'(
>>
>>29708253
Why butt to butt? You know how close your peen could be to their genitalia if you only turned a mere 180 degrees around? That close is like only a couple millimeters away. Only small shreds of fabric separating you and her from intimacy.
>>
>>29708320
Oh fuck now i gotta jerk off thanks a lot

I need to get laid
>>
File: 1465143321255.jpg (41 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
1465143321255.jpg
41 KB, 640x616
>>29708294
Because they're fucking horrible to look at? Why else? Like if you were born on hard mode then just simply don't go outside? The people who are actually decent looking like me deserve to go to gyms and serve these degenerates the fuel that will make them fatter, grosser, and neckbeardier than ever before whilst we perfections tone, improve, and cherish life's real fruits of happiness.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.