[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /snitch/ here? >nice Sunday evening tonight >pick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: devilish.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
who /snitch/ here?

>nice Sunday evening tonight
>pick up the newspaper outside
>headline: POLICE DEPARTMENT STRAPPED FOR CASH
>windows open allowing the cool air in
>playing ESO, and getting comfy
>when all of a sudden.........
POP! BANG!!!
>WTF? I look out my window, and normie neighbors with 16 year old girls from accross the street are outside shooting off very illegal fireworks and drinking beer
>I give them a few minutes but the stupid fireworks are not stopping
>call up my local police department and inform them of the current situation
>"we'll send a unit out right away"
>fireworks getting louder
>police show up and looked like they wrote them citations
>no more fireworks and peace and quiet has returned
It feels like I helped out my community today
>>
>>29707948
mighty fine work there anon
>>
>>29707948
Fuck you asshole

It is fuckheads like you that ruin fun for everyone

Go back to your basement and die
>>
File: 3085538728_f3632f8026_o.jpg (65 KB, 640x484) Image search: [Google]
3085538728_f3632f8026_o.jpg
65 KB, 640x484
>>29708032
hello there chad brostein
>>
File: raising scuttlebugs.png (984 KB, 802x1415) Image search: [Google]
raising scuttlebugs.png
984 KB, 802x1415
Good shit anon wp
>>
>>29708032
Noise ordinances exist for a reason. My peace and quiet shouldn't be interrupted because normies want to get drunk and blow shit up. No, it doesn't matter that it's the 4th of July. The law is in effect all 365.25 days of the year If you want to see fireworks, go to a legal venue.
>>
File: w60pWtd.jpg (45 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
w60pWtd.jpg
45 KB, 499x499
>teaching normies to hate and fear the cops, especially the young ones
>soon, the Great Chad's citizens will be in open revolt
>every day, the Uprising gets closer

Insh'Pepe, brother.
>>
I love seeing ambulances this time of year because you know some normie blew their fingers off
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.