[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most normiecore show out there? I can't relate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: p9916255_b_v8_aa.jpg (226 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p9916255_b_v8_aa.jpg
226 KB, 960x1440
Is this the most normiecore show out there? I can't relate to any of the main characters, or any of the relationship shit in the show.

What do you think of HIMYM, /tv/?
>>
>>29707494
Nah, Friends is
>>
>>29707494
I hate lily so much and anyone in this thread who says anything positive about her is going to become cursed. Fucking smug bitch always sticking her nose into other people's businesses with her stupid mouth and face.
>>
I've never watched this show. How does he end up meeting the mother?
>>
>>29707807

They dragged that shit out for so long I don't even remember correctly, he gets Robin at the end anyways though.
>>
>>29707807
I think he just met her at a wedding and just bee himself. That's all I can remember from hearing it in the background.
>>
for some reason they made the main romance about two unappealing characters with no personality so it was hard to give a shit about the whole ted and robin thing which was 70% of the show

marshall, lily, and barney were nice to watch but damn this show was hard to get through the last several seasons
>>
I know it's a sitcom but the fact that they all (well, almost all) have successful careers while spending most of their time messing around on late night adventures annoys me.

I mean how does Robin work on a late as fuck show yet managed to hang out with her friends who all work normal hours?
>>
>>29707860
Barney was the best character and then they ruin his personality and shit in the later seasons

Also Quin was the hottest girl on the show
>>
>ITT: normies discussing a normie show
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 14012548524002.png (508 KB, 526x606) Image search: [Google]
14012548524002.png
508 KB, 526x606
>>29708439
>normies
>"I can't relate to any of the main characters, or any of the relationship shit in the show."

Didn't I say it was normiecore too, I didn't say that fondly.
>>
>>29707494
Yes. I can't relate and I don't know anyone who can come close to relating.

>>29707860
I think Ted and Robin being so boring worked, though. Normalfags think they're better than them, yet they're having this bustling nightlife fucking lots of successful people.
>>
I've watched the whole show twice; actually did the rewatch just a few months ago. I can't relate to anything in it at all, but that's part of the intrigue for me. I get to see a life that I'll never have.

>>29707807
The tl;dr is that she was the bassist in the wedding band at Barney and Robin's wedding, and they met at the train station as they were leaving. They had close-but-not-quite encounters throughout the entire series up until that point
>>
>>29708816
>but that's part of the intrigue for me. I get to see a life that I'll never have.

See I thought that at first but then all I feel is confirmation that none of that is the life that I want.

So I watch it for the funny moments, the Barney moments, the new hot girls you see every new episode and for some of the recurring qt's like Victoria, Zoe, Quinn, and the ocassional rare funny shit like that "sandwich" episode, but beyond that its painful to watch sometimes when it gets too normie and boring.

>>29708816
That fucking yellow umbrella shit, they dragged that out for so long through so many episodes.
>>
Barney and Robin are ok but I don't know who's more insufferably and unlikable, Ted the cuck or the married lame couple
>>
File: 121838482958.png (11 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
121838482958.png
11 KB, 645x773
>>29707494
>tfw I used to have a friend group like this
>tfw everyone is doing their own thing, graduating uni, branching out
>I'm left in the dust because I took time off and switched majors so I'm 2 years behind
>>
Fuck you aII.
>>
>>29709760
Why. Also how was that comment original
>>
>>29709946
>Also how was that comment original

holy shit this
>>
>>29708953
Guys guys guys guys when I say "sandwich" it's not really a sandwich. It's.....WEED. LMAO!
>>
>>29710305
The part in the baseball stadium with them high off their minds was funny at least.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.