[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't you go to university? Don't reply if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1467412365507.jpg (394 KB, 774x1100) Image search: [Google]
1467412365507.jpg
394 KB, 774x1100
Why didn't you go to university?
Don't reply if you are in/went to Uni.
>>
File: image.png (497 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
497 KB, 800x800
>>29707439
OP here. Forgot to mention it was a combination of depression, AVPD and being poor.
>>
>>29707458
>lewding karen
people like you are despicable.
Didn't go to UV because I had no reason to. I'm content being a NEET.
>>
File: 1466078011819.jpg (311 KB, 773x1083) Image search: [Google]
1466078011819.jpg
311 KB, 773x1083
because of depression and constant breakdowns

I retook some exams this year so hopefully I can study for a bachelors next year at the age of 23, otherwise I will go back to living on government benefits.
>>
>>29707439
Wasn't college ready. Went to a community college and dropped out instead. Didn't have enough time anyway because the scholarship would have ran out with a four year.
>>
Multiple reasons
>single mother
>intense social anxiety
>general laziness
>depression
And also at the time everyone was saying going to college was a waste of time, so I did nothing instead. Now I've learned that everyone was saying that while going to college anyway and its like my entire generation played a prank on me.
>>
>>29707720
She sexualizes herself.
How old are you btw?

>>29707789
Did you go to community college? Are you American? I tried to go back, but my FASFA said I could contribute $5000 a year, which at the time was around a quarter of my yearly income

>>29707821
>And also at the time everyone was saying going to college was a waste of time, so I did nothing instead. Now I've learned that everyone was saying that while going to college anyway and its like my entire generation played a prank on me.
This pisses me off so much. People kept telling me it's just a debt trap and that it's not worth it. Now I'm a 26 and making $25k a year with no clear path to advance anywhere.
>>
>>29707863
Yeah, I'm 26 as well. The whole thing pisses me off when I think about it. Now I get on the internet and see all of these fucking 23 year olds making more money than I can even imagine and I've yet to have a job that makes a honest living wage.

I'm currently going to a community college to try and make up for lost time and being surrounded by bright eyed 18 year olds makes me sick. I just want to give up already I missed out on too much life experience to ever make a comeback.
>>
>>29707924
At least you can afford to go back. I'm not sure if I can at this point. Then again $25k for a single person is a decent amount of money where I live.
>>
Because i'm too lazy.

I know it sounds like some retarded excuse, but i often see people who just fail it exactly for this reason.
So i'm not going the dumb way :^)
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.