[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible for a guy to have female orbiters unless he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 10
File: Why-girls-love-alpha-male[1].jpg (204 KB, 640x396) Image search: [Google]
Why-girls-love-alpha-male[1].jpg
204 KB, 640x396
Is it possible for a guy to have female orbiters unless he's a 10/10 or celebrity?

If you're a fembot, have you ever orbited a guy? What was he like and why did you orbit him?
>>
>>29707346
Forgot to mention that's excluding being rich too. Essentially, is there's any attainable way to get a female orbiter.
>>
>>29707346
Those aren't orbiters. That guy literally pays them cash & drugs to hang out with him.
>>
it's not possible because women do not get lonely in the way that men do

if a woman began to enter into orbiter status she would just bang one of the other 10 guys willing to bang her

if there were no guys to bang her she would just sit and gossip sex-and-the-city style with her 500 female friends
>>
>>29708445

Untrue. Had a female Muslim orbiter during college. Full burqa and everything. Cringy as fuck. Tried to turn her off by casually directing her to fetishish sites, bashing the Q'uran, everything. She just kept following me around everywhere. Texting me. So fucking annoying.
>>
>>29707412
>Have cash
>Have drugs
>No sluts orbiting

More to it than just that man
>>
>>29707346
>Is it possible for a guy to have female orbiters unless he's a 10/10 or celebrity?

The closest thing would be a side bitch that wants an actual relationship and the guy leaving his wife/partner for her I guess
>>
>>29707346
no, you need to be fairly attractive to get orbiters
>>
>>29708551

Then you're a fucking bore. He forgot to mention that you actually have to be fun to be around and have interesting ideas.
>>
I orbit a lot of attractive guys on Instagram. I send them gifts etc etc because what do I need money for? recently I bought A qt some adidas originals for like 90 bucks
>>
>>29708551

You obviously don't have enough cash or drugs you fag.
>>
>>29708608
pic of the the most attractive guy you orbit?
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
1 MB, 500x500
>>29708608
You should orbit me, Bebe.
>>
>>29707346
It's not possible for a woman to be an orbiter, because a woman will always have guys willing to hang out/fuck her.

A lonely man is someone who has literally none to socialize with.
A lonely woman is a woman who only has ugly guys begging to socialize with her.
>>
I've felt strongly for a few guys from the internet but never anybody I knew personally, so I've never really orbited anyone.
>>
>>29708662
Trust me, men can have orbiters. Not as many but chad has at least 2-3 5/10's that hover.

Girls WANT to be part of a harem. I've had girls take me back after fucking their friends. They hate the girl but they want the cock.
>>
>>29707346
I had one a few years back, I have one now. Both are unattractive (first one disgusting skin, second one fat) with low self esteem and a history of men who have taken advantage of this by getting them to support the man, then when he fixes his life up he discards them.

I am good looking and charming and speak like a weirdo pseudo intellectual. Thus I suit the criteria of "maybe this man will be different to the rest of them" so they pursue me with intent.

But both then, and now, I was just out of a relationship and killing time until a new chapter of my life, so I ended up just using them as an emotional tampon and easy sex if I can't get a better girl and the feelings of loneliness get too strong.
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 1242x1172) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 1242x1172
>>29708626
He also has a gf. I hope he wears the things I've sent him when he goes out on dates with her, I'm sure she will think it's cute on him.
>>29708638
What do you look like?
>>
>>29708833
what is it about this looks that you find attractive?
>>
>>29708625
I got 159$ in cash and an eight right here in front of me bitch
>>
>>29708937
His small eyes, that way he doesn't have to look at her directly.
>>
>>29708937
He's pretty and I like his clothes. He's not the only guy I orbit, I orbit a lot of guys. I just love giving them gifts because I know it makes me happy and it makes me feel happy. I don't have any bills right now so I can put my money to good use.
>>
>>29707346
I orbit a guy I met from r9k
he's definitely not Chad but I think he's pretty qt, I don't have money really to just blow on gifts for him but I do give him all of my attention and any emotional support I can. really just a shoulder to cry on, he doesn't like me much though and that's fine. m-maybe one day he'll reciprocate
>>
>>29708523
Lel thats one of the funniest things ive seen today
>>
>>29709110
>spending money on guys that wont give you the time of day

Why?
>>
>>29707346
ive been orbited. they have to be crazy though im pretty sure thats a prerequisite and really into like like hashtag mental illness guys. not worth it quite honestly its not like a good thing
>>
>>29709110
would you ever do that with a guy you liked in real life?
>>
>>29709232
Because it makes me feel good knowing my money went to someone who deserves it more than I do. They're cute and they really deserve nice things and to be happy.
>>
>>29709327
Yeah of course I would do that if I loved him enough but he's going to have to give me something in return...if ya know what I mean
>>
File: download.png (6 KB, 291x173) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6 KB, 291x173
>>29709362
R u tlkin bout teh benis?
>>
>>29709362
Wow you're so gross you have to assume the male role and prostitute men out in exchange for gifts. lolwut
>>
>>29709362
so you love the instagram models?
>>
>>29709409
Yup if I know him in real life he's definitely gonna have to put out to get any gifts from me
>>
When I was 19, attractive and in situations where I met lots of women I had orbiters, got in a car accident after a year got chronic pain and gave up on life and got fat again, now I have no orbiters. Before that year I was fat and had no orbiters, it was good while it lasted
>>
Post a pic of him without his chin shaped beard
>>
>>29709435
Would you let him eat the booty?
>>
>>29707346
Absolutely. Women orbit more than men do. I'm really seeing this in mental health group.

But, unless you're 7/10 or better, you'll only get fat, unattractive girls possibly orbiting you. The rule of 3 generally applies.
>>
>>29709155
How do you know he doesn't like you?
>>
File: image.jpg (261 KB, 1242x1127) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261 KB, 1242x1127
>>29709423
No, I get hit on all the sometimes by average men but I still choose to send gifts to guys on Instagram. It just makes me feel happy to see them have nice stuff. Plus, I really love taking care of cute boys, like a baby or a puppy.
>>29709431
No I don't love them but their pictures do bring me joy. So why not show them my appreciation?
>>
>>29709545
Yeah he would have to desu
>>
Women can be orbiters for sure. It really depends on how attractive they think you are.
>>
yeah if you have high status it can happen.
i was ranked highly in an obscure game one time and some cute girls that also played it orbited me. its also essentially what pimping is.

the guy in your pic is a john, prostitutes and pimps would call him a trick. he is paying for those women so he can look the part but he is just playing with the ponies of real studs.
>>
>>29709618
No you are ugly, bye uggo
>>
>>29709018
Call me when you can drop about 5 to tengrand on high grade weed, coke, mdma and alcohol for a saturday party every other weekend.
>>
>>29709713
My point is I can still get guys but I choose to buy guys on Instagram gifts anyway
>>
>>29709727
yeah right and im the queen of sheba
>>
It is. I have three right now, but have had up to 7 at once. I'm not even conventionally attractive.
>>
>>29709618
you don't love the instafags, why do you have to love the guys IRL to give them gifts?
wouldn't you get the same joy orbiting a guy IRL?
>>
>>29709868
Well, those guys are far away and I don't know them. If it were a guy I knew, lived near by me...then yeah he's gonna have to put out.
>>
>>29708833
>>29709618
Good taste, he's qt
>>
>>29709909
do the instafags know you exist?
>>
>>29709999
what I meant was if you have ever chatted with them.

miring my quads
>>
>>29709999
Yes some do but I don't chat with them everyday. They're handsome men...they have lives and gfs, they can't be online talking to me all day.
>>29709962
He's got some pinch able cheeks
>>
>>29707346
I'm a normie frat boy and I have a few orbiters. I'm not 10/10 but I'm 6'2" buff and my face looks exactly like thomas muller.

ama
>>
>>29710034
>Yes some do but I don't chat with them everyday

do they know you send them gifts? the ones you talk to I mean
>>
>>29710149
Yes they know but they get gifts from other women too so it's no big deal to them. They're as nice to me as they can be with their limited English.
>>
>>29710129

Why are you here?

Hgb ghvv
>>
See the problem is, women don't fuck their orbiters, they just fuck with them.
>>
>>29709727
how do you rate yourself out of 10?
will you you be my gf?
>>
>>29710243
I'm a solid 5 and it depends on what you look like
>>
>>29710201
was a really late bloomer. found 4chan before I was attractive.

normie social interaction is basically all what the negros call "fronting". rich white people are so goddamn fake it hurts. I like it here better
>>
>>29710266
>>29709618 like him but smaller eyes
>>
>>29710295
Awwww cute. Sure I'll be your gf.
>>
>>29710243
Don't kid just don't
>>
>>29710179
so what is the difference then, the instafags know you exist and so would the guy you orbit IRL
why would you need to love one and not the other to send them gifts?

would you send anonymous gift to the IRL guys you orbit?
>>
>>29710314
ok i'll trust you, thanks familia
>>
>>29707346
I've had orbiters in the past, and I'm a 5-6 at best.

I guess it's all about how you carry yourself, and the individual women in question.
>>
>>29707346
>Calling those orbiters
LOL, they are his whores.
>>
>>29710323
The difference is I'm just showing appreciation for the guys pictures and bringing some joy into my life. If it's a guy in real life he's going to have to show me some kind of affection. Maybe it doesn't make sense but that's just how I feel about it.
>>
>>29710377
seems like you would be a bit embarrassed doing it IRL
plenty of beta male orbiters do just that IRL doe.
>>
>>29710426
I wouldn't be embarrassed about it but if I know the guy he's going to have to cuddle me etc

I mean if I knew a guy that attractive in real I'd take advantage of the fact he's a whore.
>>
>>29710314
You fucking cock blocking piece of shit
>>
>>29710455
so you feel like you are entitled to sex for giving them gifts then?
>>
>>29710478
No but I not going to give them any gifts unless they agree to have sex with me
>>
>>29707346
>FEMBOT
HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA
OH THAT WAS A GOOD ONE OP!!!
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHH
GET OUT
>>
>>29710490
so for you to give gifts to guys IRL
1. you need to love them
2. they need to fuck you
correct?
what if you just love them but they don't want to fuck you?
could you ever love a person that doesn't want to get physical with you?
>>
>>29710534
Yes. I mean if im spending time with a guy that attractive eventually I'm going to fall inlove with him, that is just the kind of person I am. If he doesn't want to fuck me that is ok I just won't give him any gifts and I find it very hard to love a guy I can't fuck
>>
>>29710330
Hey you anon. What state are you in?maybe you can be my in real life sugar baby
>>
Yes, when I was in high school this one girl who nobody ever spoke to would constantly follow me home and write weird creepy poems about me...

She read one out in the class and everyone realised it was about me
>>
>>29710623
WA, please dont be trap
>>
>>29710703
she;s a nigger
>>
>>29710623
Will you accept a female sugar baby?
>>
File: image.jpg (342 KB, 1242x1182) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
342 KB, 1242x1182
>>29710703
Oh man you're far away. What kind of things would you like me to buy you if you lived closer?im just curious
>>
>>29710743
No inmstraight straight. Only like the hard cock.
>>
I had a female orbiter in highscool because of her I lost my hh status
I was too retarded to do anything past that
>>
File: French Bulldog.jpg (107 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
French Bulldog.jpg
107 KB, 612x612
>>29710797
snacks and a puppy
>>
>>29711025
I was expecting you to say video games and fast food
>>
gay guys have female orbiters
>>
I had a rich girl orbit me for a while. She wanted to buy me pic related.
>>
>>29711056
I live in commiefornia. Can I be your sugar baby?
>>
>>29710623

What state do YOU live in bebe? I'm incredibly poor and it would be nice to have presents.

I heard you're only interested in asians though. I'm white.
>>
>>29710653
Got any greentexts?
>>
>>29707346
I'm orbiting a guy right now.

>What was he like and why did you orbit him?
I honestly think he's the most attractive man alive (yet in reality he fluctuates between a 7 or 8/10)
I met him when I was about 16 (22 now), and I always spaghettied all over the place when I was near him. I swear he made me drop about 20 IQ points.
We were friends back then, I was always clever, fun, nice and caring to him. But fuck I'm also obese so he got a cute girlfriend.
We stopped talking about a year after I met him and now in 2015 he messaged me again and I almost shat my pants.
He's been with a girl for 4 years. He told me he used to like me back in the old days, but didn't want to hurt me (codeword for being unfuckable).
Now we hang out every once in a while but he'll never know how much I care about him,

Feel free to ask anything.
>>
>>29707346
I have orbiters because my nuts are massive
>>
why would you want a orbiter, just get a fuckbuddy or 2
>>
>>29707346
Start a cult. New Agey, love-and-light shit is the fad right now. 6/10s in their fifties can slay 8-9/10, 20-year-old pussy like it ain't shit if they've got "guru" status.

But you will have to read a lot, learn some pretty esoteric things, and actually DO the meditation and such that you're showing them well enough to teach it if you want to pose as a guy who has all the answers they seek. Also would help to be pretty good at sex before going into this so you can show off tantra techs mixed in with some vague spiritual bullshit to ensure they want to keep fucking you. If you become a really high level cult-boss, you can pretty much all but prostitute your hot young female followers to lure in male subordinates who can funnel more money into the venture (they will almost never sign up without this perk anyway).
>>
yes, domestic terrorism.
you'll go to prison then become a hero to women, like Charlie Manson and that one thug guy who blew up on social media.
>>
>>29708599
you mean the things that would get your girls in the first place without cash or drugs?
>>
Most easy for "average" ie not rich dude to have orbiters is being in a band or being "artist" of some sort

My friend is like this, he plays music, does lots of artsy stuff and all the "art girls" (you know the ones I mean) orbit him like crazy. All hoping to win him over for whatever reason.

I don't think for a man its enough to be handsome to have orbiters, not like a pretty woman can have just by existing. Unless you are a famous model or something but then it's the famous part that gets the most orbiters to you.
>>
>>29707346

if you ask for "female orbiters", you're a male(?) attention-whore.

a man doesn't need femorbiters.
a man only needs a loyal woman.

better if she's a qt, but qt's tipically aint' loyal.
>>
File: armenoid half-breeds.jpg (147 KB, 681x659) Image search: [Google]
armenoid half-breeds.jpg
147 KB, 681x659
>not realizing they love him for his
>BIG
>ARMENIAN
>COCK
non-armenians stand NO CHANCE TBQH!!!
>>
>>29707346
I'm a 6/10 black guy and I've had at least 7 girl/ 1 guy orbiters throughout my lifetime. Im 22 so far. And the funny/sad thing is, NONE of them were black girls because black women hate me because I'm a LAME and "talk white". Kek.
>>
I orbit guys but as the others mentioned many times before he has to be attractive to me OR have a very interesting personaility that makes me attracted to him.

If both its like thick icing on a cake. The guy I last orbited was great he would stream on twitch and I would always watch him if I had time and chat. Things were great until he start getting more watchers. It became harder to orbit him with so many others, but he would still make an effort to acknowledge me when I typed in the chat.

Now when someone attempts to orbit me I just stay nice because I know how it feels but I'm a hard person to orbit so I feel bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (309 KB, 1242x1186) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
309 KB, 1242x1186
>>29713073
>>29712339
You have to be at least a 7 to get any money for me. I'm not just going to orbit any guy.
>>
you can get orbiters as a 6-7/10 guy

but the girls who orbit you are going to be fat and hideous. that's my experience at least
>>
>>29708551
Did you miss the "pays them" part? Having it is meaningless if you don't offer it
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.