[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cyborg General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: 1466722240190.jpg (54 KB, 465x576) Image search: [Google]
1466722240190.jpg
54 KB, 465x576
How are you all doing? How has life been treating you? Anything happen recently that you'd like to share?
>>
File: 1464897117195.jpg (94 KB, 291x273) Image search: [Google]
1464897117195.jpg
94 KB, 291x273
>>29707328
got an internship because of nepotism and its becoming more and more difficult to act happy and interact with coworkers. also i have to go to corporate offices and work with boss' boss which will involve copious amounts of spaghetti. thinking about looking elsewhere but there is risk of me not being able to find another job like this one. also this could lead to a fulltime position in the future if they keep me on for another year.

its very draining
>>
File: 1467303553015.jpg (158 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1467303553015.jpg
158 KB, 800x900
about to start studying in another country, quite excited desu
>>
Community college is shit

Hopefully I can earn enough modeling without whoring out my boipucci to pay for Vanderbilt or something
>>
>>29707473
The struggle of trying to blend in with normies.

>>29707498
What country is that?
>>
Copy and pasted from the feels thread, still true

...Anonymous
07/03/16(Sun)19:36:07 No.29706338
>be cyborg
>at small normie party
>plenty of alcohol and weed/oil
>I'm a small guy (3u) and I'm pounding down beers to get drunk
>get to the end of the night and I'm among the last ones left conscious
>been going harder than anyone longer somehow
>me and Asian chick smoking outside looking at the stars together under blanket
>"I'm cold anon can we go inside?"
>say yeah and she stands up and grabs my hand to help me (I fall a ton when drunk)
>hands are so small and soft
>feel chest melt and feels hit me
>never touched a girl before (19 kissless virgin)
>she crashes on a bed with three people on it and I lay down on the floor with the others
>we hold hands drunkenly for a bit
>thumb wrestle because that's what I do when I'm drunk
>wish the moment never ended because it was the most intimate and beautiful moment I've ever had even though I was plastered as fuck
>>
File: lightfeels.jpg (96 KB, 498x445) Image search: [Google]
lightfeels.jpg
96 KB, 498x445
recently fucked up a technical interview for a job, feeling like shit. Guess I gotta keep applying, I don't want to lose my cyborg status and become a NEET and move back home with my mom. I have been eating a lot more chicken nuggets lately, next it will be full blown tendies.
>>
>>29707538
Ireland, I really don't know what to expect, especially because I've never lived in an english speaking country before
>>
File: 1400564778070.gif (404 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1400564778070.gif
404 KB, 342x342
Making some final transitions from babby college to Uni. In the meantime I'm lokking for a temp job or any job that will take me for just a month and a half just to get extra spending money for stuff I may need. Once the first week of Uni starts, I'll be looking for a part time job out there.

I hate that I'm getting older and must become more responsible but I guess I must or kill myself.
>>
I'm scared my gf will leave me before it was worth having a relationship with her.
We've just fucked once. I've fucked twice in my life. I wanna get good at fucking so I can fuck other girls after we break up. It was so much effort to get one gf, I wonder how many years it'll take to get a second one, and I'll be just as clumsy in bed and older and more pathetic.
Also depressed, cause I love her and I know it's not gonna last.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.