[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One day, you'll get to date a qt anime girl with your Virtual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Tsubasa looking perfect.png (801 KB, 808x1272) Image search: [Google]
Tsubasa looking perfect.png
801 KB, 808x1272
One day, you'll get to date a qt anime girl with your Virtual Reality stuff. You'll get to have picnics with her, go on the beach with her, stay indoors and drink hot-chocolate with her while a blizzard rages on outside, and watch fireworks with her over the Paris skyline.

And then, when AI technology gets better, she'll actually learn things about you and become familiar with you. You'll be able to hold actual conversations with her, and watch her personality grow into something almost real (but without the downsides of real).

The future is so bright, I gotta wear sunglasses.
>>
It'll be fucking outlawed. Idk in the US or Japan, but it'll absolutely be completely fucking outlawed within a few years in europe. Feminists (and i mean explicitly feminists, not actually successful, self-supporting women) will throw a shit fit when their one point of leverage that they use to get everything in their life (their vagina) falls out of demand.

Better get good with darknets and crypto, because thats the only way we'll have to keep our simulated AI waifus safe from first-amendment hating parasite women.
>>
>>29707261
What are they going to say? How is this sexist?

They might shame us and call us losers, but that's about it. How can they possibly say this is illegal?
>>
It won't happen in my lifetime. It could be decades and decades until we have anything approaching that, and I would have to suffer in abject loneliness for too long to reach the point of such simulations becoming remotely satisfying before killing myself.

It's a nice thought, though. I like the manga Ressentiment.
>>
>>29707325
Are you like 50 or something?

original comment
>>
>>29707354
I'm 18. You're too optimistic about the progression of technology if you think soon we'll have AI realistic enough to simulate all the intricacies of a personality and mind of a human being when right now the most common, closest thing to this we have now is incredibly linear visual novels. Didn't people imagine we would have flying cars by now?
>>
>>29707301
This is as much a woman and human being as you or I. This new dimension of rape and cybersexism must be put to an end.
>>
>>29707444
They don't need to simulate humans, the whole point is to simulate anime qts that love you regardless, not humans.
>>
>>29707023
I'm holding out for biological immortality and genetically modified superwaifus.
>>
>>29707023
The waifu revolution is nigh, brother.
>>
>>29707261
If you think darknets and crypto can do shit against omniscient and unsleeping AI cops, you are overly cheerful.

Our only hope at this point is summoning Timothy McVeigh back from heaven like fucking Goku, equipping him with the nanotech druid armor that Ted Kaczynski designed while in exile, and having him spirit bomb the FBI Central Data Processing Node, which by that point will take up most of Virginia and will utilize humans in primarily a nutritive capacity.

We're fucked beyond any analysis, is what I'm saying.
>>
>>29707444
If she loves you regardless, and can hold a conversation that, while isn't super realistic, but is more realistic than something obviously robotic (like cleverbot) then what's the issue?

It's totally do-able and I'm willing to bet my life that it will happen before I'm 50. (I'm serious about this because I'll probably kill myself if it doesn't happen when I'm 50 anyways)
>>
>>29707563
Pretty sure the FBI is reading this post right now.
>>
>>29707592
>GUYS SATAN IS PRETTY EVIL DID YOU KNOW HE SPIES ON US TO FIGURE OUT WAYS TO MAKE OUR LIVES SHITTIER??
>p sure imho satan is reading this post right now *tips horns*

Uh, yeah? That's kind of the point, dude.
>>
>>29707579
I actually take it back, there's Artificial Academy 2, but that's the closest thing I know to a true waifu simulator, and even that is extremely limited. I would just be worried about exhausting all the content really quickly, and feeling like she is repeating herself, or that my interactions with her are extremely shallow, like in simulations such as Artificial Academy 2. It breaks immersion very hard and it doesn't feel real or anywhere near as satisfying and unpredictable as talking to a real human. I don't want to have to move from one waifu simulator to the next. What I really want is one girl to spend the rest of my life with, but there's no way that any developer could make a video game that you could play for the entire duration of your life without exhausting all the possible content.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.