[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I found the cure for cancer. And nope that's not a joke.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160703_074740.jpg (151 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160703_074740.jpg
151 KB, 1280x960
So I found the cure for cancer. And nope that's not a joke. A) Where do I go to patent my idea? And B) Who do I go to? I wanna say Harvard but the people might try and take credit for my idea. Appreciate the responses hermanos and hermanas, I trust the dark minds at 4Chan more then I do the pussy normies at Yahoo Answers
>>
cancer isn't one thing, it's a bunch of shit that's "whatever keeps cells dividing when they shouldn't"

I highly doubt you found the cure to "everything that can go wrong with a cell"
>>
>>29706824
Several cancer cures have been found. Except every time its found the creators die in "accidents". That plane that went down over Ukraine had one of the people who found a cure on it. The Malaysian airline plane that disappeared also had one.
>>
>>29706824
There are over 200 types of cancer, so no you have not found the 'cancer cure' because no singular one could exist.

It's like saying- "hey I just found the cure for disease".

And if you had found such a cure, you would take it to some kind of cancer research lab.
>>
>>29706853
Well the problem with cancer is the fact that it's inmortal, and thus traditional medicinal practices do not affect it, I've spent hours running down stats, research and evidence to provide with my claims, it can't help the actual cells that died prior to the cancer but with what I'm doing lets just say it's trained from birth to seek and destrot cancer cells. I don't wanna say too much because some other bio-scientists in the house could figure it out
But yea even if it isn't I would like to know because I also have an engineering project, I don't wanna sound like a braggy asshole but I've actually made my own smaller engineering creation and I KNOW this design works.
But yea I have no problem with skepticism, skepticism is always good when it comes to science, I'm just younger so I wanna know how to patent shit and ship it off to (insert your country's government here)
>>
>>29706900
Dude, your tinfoil is showing.
>>
>>29706900
>>29706824

>>29706853 is right. The term "cancer" can be misleading as it Implys one singular illness. In reality there are hundreds of different type of cancers that affect cells in different ways. No one will ever find "the cure" as it would be nearly like saying you found "the cure" for every disease. Impossible.
>>
Well that's the thing, there may be multiple types but it's not a traditional medicine. Say you have an antibiotic that helps ears and you use it on stomach problems. It wont work, but this is like sending a mini search-and-destroy creation and making it sniff out cells that follow the same attack pattern as a cell, it's already in use but in a different way. I just wanna explain so y'all know what's up
>>
>_> look I got my answers if y'all don't believe me that's cool but there's like 3 comments saying the exact same thing and I don't wanna explain this to every one who says it. Thanks for helping and again I'm all down with skepticism but when I've answered (or at least think I've answered) like 2 or 3 of the same answer it gets annoyin
>>
>>29706900
Well... If you REALLY wanna do good, you will publish around the world (with or without your name on it).

Let the world be the judges. If it works, you'll be world famous, and get the Nobel price (+ the 7 million krones that follow).
>>
>>29706995
You write like an autistic 5 year old. That was barely comprehensible. I highly doubt you have a fucking cure for cancer you shitbrain.

You did not even respond to the other anons' comment. Let me repeat. CANCER IS NOT ONE THING IT IS MANY THINGS THAT CAN GO WRONG WITH A CELL- therefore there is not one single cure for all cancers.

The fuck are you letting on anyway? Nanobots? That's what it sounds like. So you are some super-genius level individual and where do you come? Fucking /r9k/. Jesus Christ just kys you delusional faglord.
>>
>>29706995
"Inmortal"? That's not even a word, dude how high are you right now?

And there are medical practices that can work against some cancers right now. They are just not 100 percent effective and respond differently for different cancers. (chemo and radiotherapy).
>>
>>29707086
You've answered nothing, anon. How can you find one cure for several diseases?
>>
>>29707110
Well of course I'm typing incoherently it's 1am here, I wanted to post this up before I went to sleep so I could wake up with answers
I spent 4 years studying Acc. Biology at a magnet middle school that gave high-school credits, then for the past year I've been here I studied a magnet class (we get 4 through the year) SPECIFICALLY for cancer and how it works. I didn't say "Look this is how u cure cancer" I said "Hey I've got a massive breakthrough that could be real or not, but I wanna patent it before some bloke tries to take it" so chill your shit. Just because I'm tired doesn't mean I'm a moron, I'm only typing this now because I had to walk around to go to the bathroom
>>
File: 1464979064967-r9k.jpg (25 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
1464979064967-r9k.jpg
25 KB, 575x323
>>29706824
>Where do I go to patent my idea?
Maybe the motherfucking patent office?
>>
>>29706824
>So I found the cure for cancer.

Let me guess...

> Delete /b/
>>
>>29707005
To be fair, when billions are on the line, that's in no way improbable.
>>
>>29707212
I'm not going to tell everyone, that's WHY I'm asking where I could go to professionals, I don't wanna say how it works then let some bloke off the internet steal my idea just because I was trying to explain to a bunch of 4-Channers why I'm asking where to patent and show my research ffs. If you don't know how it works then you people need to chill your shit because I'm well aware of the like 8 people saying "O its like 100 tingz kys eediot". I know what I'm fuckin talking about so stop trying to tell me I'm an idiot. I don't mind if someone says "O kys ur fag" but when I'm getting loads of people saying "No your wrong this is how it works (insert paragraph that's basically a copy-paste of the last one) you don't know what your talking about" pisses me off a bit because I've been dedicated to this since my sister got cancer back in 2013
>>
File: 1458050712965.gif (407 KB, 400x230) Image search: [Google]
1458050712965.gif
407 KB, 400x230
>>29706824
>So I found the cure for cancer.
Nice knowing you OP
You'd think BIG PHARMA is going to let that info get out when it'll decrease their amount of shekels...

later senpai
>>
>>29707235
>"So I found the cure for cancer."

You literally claimed to cure cancer, mate. That's why we are all so fucking confused here. If you think you have made a big breakthrough with this, great, but /r9k/? Dude, really?

http://www.aacr.org/Pages/Home.aspx Go to a cancer research place. You will be credited and probably get fame and fortune if you are right.

However, it is a scummy idea to patent a cancer cure. If one exists it should be commonly available so hospitals and healthcare systems can afford to give it to people.
>>
>>29707356
wow you've only been dedicated to cancer for 3 whole years? I'm pretty sure you've been giving people cancer for a lifetime
>>
>>29707271
We don't have one anywhere near us out here in Henderson, the closest one I searched was at least 4 hours away, I was more or less asking if there was a process in which I could get an online patent so I can just forward the information to a lab/University without having to go there, because my original thought was Harvard but MA is far as fuck away
>>
>>29707356
>claims he's a genius who can cure cancer
>doesn't even know how to patent something
>visits the loser board on 4chan

Yeah okay man whatever you say
>>
>>29707372
THANK YOU, that answers BOTH my questions

**OK LOOK**
If I'm right I'll link an article/screenshot of someone confirming it's true, if not then I'll come back, I'll grab my sword and I'll cut myself two-inches across, three times anywhere you guys want. Then I'll pour half a cup of apple-cider vinegar on it (only half a cup because it's acidic and any more could legit burn my skin for life) y'all happy?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.