[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate men. I hate men so much. I wish they would all just fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: 51741514.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
51741514.png
29 KB, 633x758
I hate men. I hate men so much. I wish they would all just fuck off and die.
>>
>>29706822
where did they nice man touch you, muhamedina?
>>
>>29706822
yeah i wish i would do that
>>
>>29706822

I can feel you

I wish I'd be dead every morning
>>
File: images (6).jpg (5 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
5 KB, 260x194
>>29706852
>iktf

blixblaxblox
>>
>have beta orbiter
>he is frustrated and tells me he wants to be in a relationship
>goes on to say that he doesn't want to love someone, he wants a relationship for social status and to be like everyone else
>tell him this is why I don't date men
>he starts raging so hard
>beta orbiter falls off the face of the earth

How come these boys are so stupid and why do they feel entitled to anything from me? I don't understand. Clearly you're scum, you're willing to share that with me and then get angry when I don't accept your scummy ways?

How do I avoid accumulating beta orbiters?
>>
Don't hate me, I'm a good guy! I may be a little small (5'7, not that small, still big) and not as quick as I used to be but I still try, I'm a good guy.

Also you imply you're female, OP

>>29707719
and you

Both provide proof, now, explain
>>
>>29707719
>implying you can do better

Give it time. You'll miss him eventually.
>>
>>29706822

Im trying for fucks sakes! Just calm your stupid broken tits and be patient!
>>
>>29707719
Congratulations you've picked on an autistic kid who's just trying to fit in, hope he turns up to school tommorow because if not, he's most likely killed himself.
>>
>>29707782
He's:
>unemployed
>never left mommy's house
>cries about coming home to no one after one day of vocational training

I:
>have a career I love
>live by myself and take care of myself and don't cry about it
>can afford to eat and drink and travel well

Somehow I don't think I have to try very hard to do better. In fact, I don't have to do anything special!
>>
>>29707835
Implying I'm underage. I'm a grown up, sweety. He is legally a grown man, though emotionally and financially more like a 4 year old.
>>
>>29707912
Well then you don't belong here.
>>
File: DoThis.png (9 KB, 840x724) Image search: [Google]
DoThis.png
9 KB, 840x724
>>29707912
>can afford to blah blah and travel well

How about you travel a few steps out the fuckin door so the rest of us can have some fun??
>>
>>29707912
I love this meme where girls empower themselves and wind up alone because they set the bar so high

it's better to be alone and self sufficient than typically feminine and not alone, right?
>>
>>29707953
>>29707973
Except I was here long before r9k became woman hater central. You leave.
>>
>>29707912
maybe try not being a repulsive bitch and lower your standards. if youre only attracting what you call 'beta orbiters' then you are doing something wrong
>>
>>29708055
Nah, won't leave. I'll stay, and also you still haven't given proof of being xx chromosome. Explain yourself, now. Then feel free to hit the trail.
>>
>>29707912

how are you single then ? if your a well put together woman . you should be able to find someone unless your really ugly .
>>
>>29708047
So they're exclusive now? One can't be self sufficient and have a partner?

But pretending like whatever land you live in exists outside your own head, yes I would chose being self-reliant and alone over relying on someone else to provide for me.
>>
>>29707973
>stop challenging my beliefs that all women are cunts that reject you for arbitrary and shallow reasons!
>>
>>29708098
I never once said I was single.
>>
File: ConsiderIt.png (10 KB, 840x724) Image search: [Google]
ConsiderIt.png
10 KB, 840x724
>>29708118
Not even close, mr armchair doctor, I just wanted to tell her to get out. No reason, I just like doing things like that. Feel free to get the hell on as well.
>>
>>29708114
there's definitely a trend. feel free to think positively though. I didn't say anything about reliant but judging by your posts I highly doubt you think you'll be comfortable with someone who makes less or is otherwise less impressive than you
>>
>>29708135
You also never provided proof of being female, tick tock bitch, don't waste my time now!
>>
>>29707719
>How do I avoid accumulating beta orbiters
be colder, as easy as that
>>
>>29708118
>she rejects a man and cites the difference in employment as a reason
she is reinforcing herself it desu
>>
>>29708230
Reading comprehension, what is it???

I rejected him because he has a pathetic entitled mindset and believes he is owed a girlfriend for means of him being like everyone else and to gain social status.

I pointed out the variation in our employment statuses as proof that I don't have to try very hard to do better.
>>
>>29707719

Don't get their fucking hopes up... simple as that. Especially if they're autistic
>>
>>29707912
>Have a career, own place, travel

>Acquainted herself with a jobless orbiter

Yeah, I don't believe this. How do you even know him?
>>
>>29707936
>sweety
Ok granny
>>
>>29708292
>I pointed out the variation in our employment statuses as proof that I don't have to try very hard to do better.
how is this different than what I just said

don't knock my reading comprehension when all you can do is reiterate
>>
>>29708322
We share a mental illness and I met him in a support group. I enjoyed our relationship as being mutual support to each other, I do not wish for it to go further than that.

Inb4 I was using him. He is way behind me on the road to recovery and 95% of our relationship was me supporting him.
>>
>>29708399
>Befriend autist guy

>Get mad at how autist he is

I don't know which one is more autistic, him or you
>>
>>29708390
You can't see the difference? I didn't reject him because he's unemployed, I rejected him because he has a very immature view of relationships.

Reiteration is used as a tool to enforce reading comprehension, something youre struggling with. Sorry I know how to communicate efficiently.
>>
>>29708449
/the thread is now over because this is the only explanation needed
>>
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 91x80) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 91x80
>>29706822
>implying
You're just some Stacy or land whale that got rejected by Chad.
You have no idea what a life of being beaten down because your gender has been essentially villainized.
Whenever I am near a woman they move away. Not out of disgust. Out of fear. My gender during recent history has been painted as if we were all rapist murderers.

You're the "fairer sex". You get to be treated as a princess. You don't even have to try to stay in shape or look attractive. Even if you're a land whale you have a personal army to demonize anyone who doesn't go out with you.
Men (who aren't naturally attractive) have to go through decades of schooling to get a job they don't even like so they appear atleast somewhat suitable to women. Even then, they won't ever genuinely love you as you love them.
All women have to do is sit and be pretty, waiting for Prince Charming to take them away.
Women make me sick.
>>
>>29708462
look at this post you stupid fuck
>>29707912
are you saying you only mentioned your difference in employment just out of the fucking blue? for no reason?
>>
I hate women and wish they would all die. Let's get together and kill everyone.
>>
>>29708565
she said it to prove that she could do better, doesn't make much sense since most men don't care about a girl's job unless it's very cool
>>
>>29708596
Thank you. I work in social work and specialize in areas where his trauma has occurred, so he did care about my work.
>>
>>29706822
Im non-binary so leave me out of this.
>>
https://youtu.be/T0xoKiH8JJM
>>
>>29707719
>How do I avoid accumulating beta orbiters?
grow a penis
>>
>>29708698
Oh, this is good. I'm a biological female but I'm 6ft tall and have huge hands/feet and big shoulders, do you think people would believe me if I told them I had one?
>>
>>29708759
well yeah, you could
>>
i hate men too, they're the reason why women are such cunts
>>
>>29708786
but why?
you can find a guy to treat you well anywhere
but don't expect to some random asshole on the street be that guy, you will have to put some work in and lure the guy that you actually see as a possible mate
>>
>>29708650
>>29708596
>saying you could do better by citing your occupation is somehow different for devaluing someone else romantically for having lesser occupational prospects
>>
>>29708966
Are you all really too retarded to put your logic ahead of your feelings? Aren't women supposed to be the ones who struggle with that?

I do not have to try and do any better because he is an unemployed, immature, child, reliant on mommy. Doing what I already do on a daily basis is doing better. That is not, however, a reason I would reject anyone. I am a career woman and can easily see myself with someone unemployed and supporting them. It really is not that difficult to understand.
>>
>>29709083
or you are actually terrified of what the fuck a men has to say
>>
>>29709083
I don't understand, why do you keep insisting that you don't believe that making less than a girl is a valid reason to not date him?
>>
>>29709098
Oh yeah so spooky spewing memes and crying about how unfair life is. So scured!
>>
>>29706822
If all men died tomorrow, women would follow soon after.
>>
I hate men too. They expect you to be a dumb sex slave or disappear.
I hate all men except Adam Lanza (he's the manza)
>>
I just want to put my penis in a vagina.
>>
So do I. It'd make the world a better place.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.