[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I DID WHAT THE FUCK YOU TOLD ME AND IT ENDED IN RUINS. FUCK YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1467000397183.jpg (55 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1467000397183.jpg
55 KB, 704x396
I got this girls number after I did what you fucking asshole NORMIES SAID.

"Go out and talk to chicks anon", I fucking do and we have a 1 hour long great conversation in Barnes and Noble after I break the ice asking what books she was into in the science section.

Fast forward a week later I realize she isnt really the texting type and above all else the girl is a worker. It takes two to have a conversation and she wasnt putting in effort at all.

Then when I ask to hang out she says this week shes busy with family and work but will try and make time for us...she said this 3 days ago. Would you fucking normies like to see how angry I can get in a whole evening.

I DID WHAT YOU SAID AND LOOK, NEVER TRUST THE FUCKING ASSHOLES ON THIS BOARD FOR ADVICE.

I feel worse than I ever did. Why did I even fucking try to begin with, im the idiot man
>>
Welcome to the dating. Sometimes things go your way. Sometimes they don't.
>>
>>29706661
I saw this post before

fuck off OP
>>
So you didn't have any girls to talk to, and after using that advice you spoke to a girl for an hour, got her number and text her enough to find out you're not compatible
Why is this a bad thing? Fucking hell don't be so beta that you think if you talk to a girl she's a sure thing, just learn from this one and move to the next
>>
Common sense say try again
>>
>>29706661

Welcome to the game of romance. Nothing is ever certain!

You've got to understand that this is a normal part of it, your hormones put you on a rollercoaster, and you WILL feel dejected, you WILL feel hopeful. Disappointed. Angry. Relieved. It's a hell of a storm for a thinking, emotional being.

How can I help?
>>
>>29706661

You got her number and asked her out.

You did good.

Don't take rejection personally. You got rejected, so what. Your not going to die. Now go do it again, until it works.
>>
>>29706661
Your fault for going after 3DPD.
>>
>>29706661
>"Go out and talk to chicks anon"
No one on this board would say that.
>>
>>29706733
Common sense says the exact opposite because it is doomed to repeat to failure.
>>
File: 1458908909633.jpg (18 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1458908909633.jpg
18 KB, 251x242
>>29706734
>romance
>game

I like to think it more than a game.
>>
>>29706661
> go on various dates with 4 different women
> they all end the same
> girl seems interested then drops me
> "Just do it again bro"

Ya, nah. It's like gambling except I've lost all the money already.
>>
>>29706859

That's fine. Nobody's stopping you.
>>
It's a massive, waste of time and unnecessary suffering.
Staying KV is fine.
>>
>>29706661
What Normies forgot to tell you is that for a guy, you are disposable in natural selection. If you're not tall, socially awkward, little to no money, and average /ugly looks, the numbers game WILL be way harder to get a girl that will love you. Just focus on yourself. You don't have to feel unwanted by people
>>
>I had a real conversation with a human being, but afterwards I wasn't rewarded with being able to ejaculate into her vagina. This is an outrage. Murder all normies.
^a real person
>>
>>29707358
I think I can smell the roastie from here.
>>
File: le monke.jpg (17 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
le monke.jpg
17 KB, 600x338
>>29706661

ayy lmao, don't blame us you can't handle rejection.

get used to it, kid
>>
>>29707377
Well I'm a 32 year old married man, so we have learned your ability to detect female intentions is - unsurprisingly - abysmal.
>>
>>29707465
I'll be over to see your life later tonight John.
>>
>>29707477
No idea what this is supposed to mean, but I'm in Euroland and nobody here is named Tyrone.

Robots truly have the worst understanding of human beings.
>>
>>29707535
I'm sure you are
Fuck off normie
>>
>>29706661
Dude, cmon m8, you broke the ice YOU not some chad thundercuck, go to her work and say if she has time after her shift you should go for coffee, if she says no ask her to text you when she's free, then the balls in her court and you made the effort to approach her so she'll feel indebted to make an effort.
>>
>>29707465
>Look at me I'm a normie posting on a board literally full of autists, it's the only way I can feel better about myself in a dead end job where my wife is in charge of the money and won't let me be alpha.

FUCKING NORMIES RRREEEEEEE
>>
>>29707977
>>29707385
>>29707358
>I like to give false hope to people then get surprised when they complain that their goals are not met
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.