[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there a way to create your own delusional fantasy land? where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1462167907838.png (51 KB, 876x773) Image search: [Google]
1462167907838.png
51 KB, 876x773
is there a way to create your own delusional fantasy land? where you actually believe it's there
>>
its waiting on the end of a rope
>>
Look into tulpamancy and wonderlands.
>>
drop acid, or DOx
>>
Develop schizophrenia.

Original suggestion.
>>
>>29706425
>>29706485
>>29706535
anyone tried these three combined?
>>
>>29706389
I live in one all the time OP.

I've got imaginary friends who I feel have their own sentience and rather than hook up with real people I do it online pretending to be my favorite anime.
>>
File: 181.png (994 KB, 1305x729) Image search: [Google]
181.png
994 KB, 1305x729
Severe mental illness, severe autism, drugs. Maybe suicide but I wouldn't put any eggs in that basket, know what I mean?
I've gotten as close as I can to being full Henry Darger without fully losing it to either thing. Feels good. You want to be able to function with the world and the real world, or completely lose it so you're unaware of anything but your fantasy.
Just start imagining it and let it be your thing you think of all the time when daydreaming. Write. Let it consume you as much as you're able.
>>
>>29706546
i mean i took too much acid and got schizophrenia. from there tulpas and wonderlands just spontaneously happen.

dont recommend being a schizo is awful
>>
>>29706573
fuck... so you're saying a fantasy land won't make things better?
>>
>>29706546
It's like this friend. Lets say that making your fantasy world is going to be learning to fight in this analogy, they are both developing a skill. There are quick harmful ways to learn how to fight better, you can load up on steroids, get build fast, and start smoking tweak all the time time so that you are quicker than usual. You will learn to fight fast, but it will hurt you and isn't sustainable. Then there is going to a gym, eating right, working out unmodified. You will get better slowly and sustain-ably, while increasing your health. That is much like what tulpamancy and wonderlands are to taking psychedelics and developing illnesses on purpose.
>>
>>29706588
no you'll probably just push things away until they get so bad you cant deal with them very well

good luck im sure you'll figure it out
>>
>>29706650
Oh and with tulpamancy and wonderlands, you won't ever believe it's there really, it can get vivid though. It still requires that little bit of you getting in the roles you assign yourself and such.
>>
>>29706389
Learn to lucid dream. You won't live there but it's an escape of sorts
>>
>>29706588
In my opinion it does make things better, but only in moderation and accompanied by other healthy lifestyle choices. It can be a way to give yourself something to do and incentives to want to support yourself and make money to have uninterrupted time.
>>
>tfw you prefer dreams to reality
don't even get me started on lucid dreams
>>
>>29706668
>>29706650
thanks family. maybe I'll research more on how to do it.
>>
>>29706695
How well can you do it? Do you have any tips. I'm just sort of starting, had a few every now and again
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.