[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That one event in life that happened to you that makes it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1459965414238.jpg (124 KB, 500x629) Image search: [Google]
1459965414238.jpg
124 KB, 500x629
>That one event in life that happened to you that makes it impossible to be happy for long term periods ever again

Why even bother living anymore?
>>
>>29706304
You are going to get a LOT of people in here whining about their self diagnosis'.
>>
>>29706304

i sense a good greentext. do share, anon
>>
>you will never be an undead soldier
>you will never be a monument to the horrors of war, your form breaking the laws of physics and going against all logic
>you will never be a physical manifestation of a person's nightmare or work of art, sending a chill down the spine of anybody who lays their eyes in you
>>
I shit myself in 9th grade you don't know suffering
>>
>>29706375

>Be insecure most of my life. Hate my face, my body for being so short, and bad at enunciating; basically dislike everything about myself
>When I reach adulthood I gain some confidence
>Online relationship forms
>I do something stupid and my face gets permanently worse looking (not plastic surgery, but I'm not telling what happened)
>She's no longer interested and I'm back to being insecure again because of how my face looks now
>Basically my entire life's problem was conquered but now it's permanently present again because my face is ugly now

Been thinking of suicide for the past 4 months and heavily depressed. Getting close to ending it by now.
>>
File: 1466082957483.jpg (77 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1466082957483.jpg
77 KB, 640x640
90% of my life ages 4 to 20.
>>
>>29706410
I unironically think this a lot
>>
File: 1467439222451.png (13 KB, 602x523) Image search: [Google]
1467439222451.png
13 KB, 602x523
>>29706577
Did you burn your face?

>>29706555
I made fun of a kid that shit himself in 9th grade.
I called him Skidmark for 2 weeks and then he stopped coming to school.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.