[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have a girlfriend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 23
File: B_hhwqwWEAAqU2v.png-medium.png (526 KB, 593x594) Image search: [Google]
B_hhwqwWEAAqU2v.png-medium.png
526 KB, 593x594
You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have a girlfriend.
>>
lack of trying and can't get over my ex
>>
>>29706218
I'm too weird and autistic
>>
I like dick way more than I like pusspuss
>>
im too fat and a shitskin, i tried to take a good sellfie for tinder but i looked like eggman
>>
I don't go outside/do anything around women.

I mean for fuck's sake my job is 100% male.
>>
>>29706218
>Average height
>Average penis size
>Average intelligence
>Average maybe slightly higher confidence in my self.
I have nothing above average therefore women will never want me.
>>
I'm into dudes
>>
>>29706218
I'm ugly and i'm too negative to be around.
>>
Having never experienced a relationship or any sort of closeness with a girl in my entire life, the thought of being in a relationship, being close and intimate with somebody, even having somebody around me often, feels very alien and weird, and makes me feel uncomfortable.
>>
Social anxiety
Introverted
Autistic
No experience
Red pilled
>>
>>29706218
Lack of trying, really.
I've been friends and madly in love with this girl for 5 years who's been in a relationship for 5 years who I just can't get out of my head.
>>
You are all just pussys get out there and talk to a woman
>>
rise of feminism+my contributing ugliness are the main factors
>>
>>29706218
hard to get a girlfriend when you haven't left the house in two years.

i'm not one of those robots complaining about tfwngf bullshit though so whatever.
>>
I have 23 dollars to my name
No talents
Awkward around women and cant keep a coversation going
Any women I try and make my girlfriend I realize that I'm nothing but a pure downgrade from their last BF
I will never feel like I can be myself because they'd call me a nerd and leave me
No idea what I want to do with my life
>>
I used to lack confidence because I was ugly and over weight but now I started talking to women and gained confidence yeah I still got my heart broken but now I don't all women want me
>>
Because I don't want one, all I want to do is masturbate, then do something else after.
>>
I love being alone
>>
>>29706403
>only 18% of americans identify as feminist
>almost all of them are fat

oh no your dating pool really took a hit there didn't it.

don't use exaggerated nonfactors as an excuse to not try in the first place, kiddo.
>>
>>29706559
There's over 300 million people in US . Where are thsee statistics coming from?
>>
>>29706218
why buy the cow when the milk is free? girls today are huge sluts, and i'm sure as fuck not gonna invest emotionally in a slut.
>>
I'm sexy, not that sexy, but I'm intense.
I do not attract weak cunts.
>>
Cuz I have no money
>>
Information technology putting me in a global competition that I just can't compete in

If I was born 50 years ago I would have had a chance.
>>
>>29706218
I don't want one
I just want friends and one or two FwBs

Right now I have one FwB and three friends
>>
I was ugly, shy and didn't study through middle~high school, consistently getting the lowest grades of the class, so I was pretty much an abyssal tier male to womyn, trash without any value and possibly not even considered human. Because of these circumstances, my life basically came to a dead end after high school, and I have been NEET for 11 years, so I haven't even been in a situation where a girl could get to know me (not that any would want to anyway).
>>
File: 1463632732447.jpg (23 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1463632732447.jpg
23 KB, 601x508
>>29706279
tfw I am you
>>
I don't want a fat one so it's taking longer
>>
I have not made an attempt for the past few years to due to struggles with myself - I would not want to drag another person into that
>>
>>29706218
I have autism and when I did have an ldr gf it didn't fly so good
>>
Because love is temporary and she will either eventually cuck me, or I will just want to be alone again. Not to mention I live with my parents at 21, drive a shitty minivan, hate my manual labor job, and dropped out of college a few months ago.
>>
>>29707091
Perhaps you're wondering why would someone shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane?
>>
>>29706218
I play flight sims, im introverted as fuck, and smoke to much weed but thats over when i run out
>>
>>29706218
I'm gay.
sfhsfjsfksfjk
>>
I'm a fucking loser and I fail at everything I do.

How's that?
>>
I don't know how to start a conversation with them.
>>
>>29706218

I'm black.

oregano with a nice pinch of basil and ya got yourself a nice pizza
>>
>>29706218
Because Im prematurely balding even though I look like that guy without hair.
>>
>>29707091
>>29707286
>baneposters have autism
This explains so, so much.
>>
I'm a 21 yo 5'8 120 lb skeleton with a baby face, no car, mixed race and work in a shitty kitchen job making sushi. the only girls I'm around are the ones at work and they pretty much all have boyfriends. I dont really go out thst much and I'm really bad at talking to people I don't already know. Social anxiety doesn't help at all.
>>
No one has seen my dick, if they did they'd love it since I have a big one
>>
>>29706218
I'm scared of girls because they're too nice.

Also, I'm ugly. I could improve myself, but, meh. It's not really worth the trouble, and I doubt it would give me any help with my mentality. I'm sure I could be more sociable but I'm not particularly interested, but still have tfw no gf and virgin. I'm a little young, just out of high-school, so I have time, but I don't know if I care enough. Now that I think about it, social matters just seem like such a burden that I don't want. I don't really think I'm ever going to find love and I'll probably never marry. I only hope that I can land a really top-end job as a researcher, which isn't likely, so, plan B is probably where I'm going to go. Everybody around me doesn't like me and refuses to see me as a human being because of this, and it makes me sad. Though, I'm not particularly sad right now, to be honest. I hope I get really sad though, it feels good to be sad, sometimes. To know this is real and I'm not making all this shit up. It would hardly matter though, as I doubt anyone would actually care.

Honestly, nothing in particular could fix anything right now. I hope I kill myself soon and stop putting it off so much.

Sincerely,
A robot
>>
>>29706218
Too nice
Beta
Social anxiety
No experience at 20
Manlet
>>
>>29706218
Mixed emotions of fear, anger, shyness, depression, and anxiety towards women. And it's all thanks to /r9k/
>>
>>29706218
too attracted to 2D crossdressing males with small frames.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (187 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
187 KB, 1080x720
because i look like this t b h
>>
I'm an introvert who rarely goes outside. I think I'm ugly, but some cute girls somehow find me attractive. When I was in community college they would frequently send me body language that they wanted me to talk to them. But I rarely gave them attention and it made them so mad. Point being, I could get a gf easily but I'm damaged goods and I don't see myself as boyfriend material.
>>
>>29709403
Go for a fucking walk holy shit it really isn't that hard to lose weight. and when you're done walking take a walk to the store and just buy a plain turkey sandwich.
>>
>>29709479
Oh fuck off normie. Not everyone can 'jus do it xDD' like you. Not everyone has the conncections and support structures you were born with. Fuck outta here.
>>
I'm too scared of being rejected to try
>>
>>29709689
>needing connections and support structure to go for a walk
>>
>20
>White (no BBC)
>USA
>5'8"
>Aspergers
>Bad at having interesting conversations
>Bad hair
>No fashion sense
>Low income
>I don't feel the need for a girlfriend
>>
File: do you kow that feel.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
do you kow that feel.png
7 KB, 645x773
>>29706218
i dont like who i am. i should but i dont.
>>
Because I'm just a nice guy :^)
>>
File: 136549659589.jpg (21 KB, 433x338) Image search: [Google]
136549659589.jpg
21 KB, 433x338
>>29709689
>You need connections to go and walk outside
Do you even think before you post?

Also what makes you think i have any connections or support structures?
>>
>>29706218
I don't want one, why would anyone want some stupid spoiled brat roastie to be a regular part of their lives? Why do you robots want to make yourselves even more miserable and poor than you already are by continually chasing after this mythical gf that you dream about? You know it will all just end in tears and make you worse off than before, if you really need pussy that badly, use tinder for an overnight hookup or just buy a hooker.

I like my life the way it is now and there's no way I'm letting it get fucked up by some roastie whore.
>>
I don't know how to progress beyond friendship. I am very uncomfortable with physical intimacy and being sexual. I can be platonic friends with women easy.

I also have a thing for lesbians.
>>
>>29709689
kek
you are making the rest of us look bad fami
>>
>>29706218
Because I have a boyfriend....

I don't know what you're looking for here
>>
I'm a tranny and I like bois
>>
>>29709953
>having a boyfriend

Get out Stacey whore
>>
File: DSC_0003.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0003.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
>>29706218
I'm 19 but I feel like I'll forever be a kid (not that I want to grow up fuck that). I'm also broke as fuck and my humor is based on acting overly autistic and joking about suicide while actually considering it every day.
I've never really tried talking to girls, but for some reason I feel like they're not into this kind of shit. I know for sure I wouldn't want to date myself
Oh and I'm not buff either so that won't carry my ass
>>
File: 1461629190320.png (59 KB, 545x505) Image search: [Google]
1461629190320.png
59 KB, 545x505
because i don't find woman interesting
also i have problems with people who are narcissistic, not saying all woman are narcissistic but you get the point .
third being that i don't depend love on "things" because "things" is not something you should base relationships on. relationships should be 100% mutual if you don't think this way you can fuck off
>>
>>29706238
Wow first post best post once again
>>
>>29706238
>ex
fucking normie
>>
Cuz I just got out of a relationship, and I'm yet to find a woman worthy of my respect. My respect and dick are two very separate things however.
>>
>>29706218
I'm unattractive, and am putting in zero effort to have a gf. I live in rural hell. the women here are embarrassingly dumb.
>>
File: Cho_Seung-hui_3.jpg (27 KB, 350x450) Image search: [Google]
Cho_Seung-hui_3.jpg
27 KB, 350x450
I'm an edgy Asian, senpai...
>>
When I was around 13 I decided to put off asking out a girl until I lost weight, I'm 24 and I'm still 50 pounds overweight
>>
>>29706218
Because I'm a lazy ass who doesn't like talking to people in person.
>>
>>29706238
Damn, fucking same.
>>
>>29710437
>tfw a sandnigger steals your high score

I'd be mad too man
>>
File: 0b6d2c_4049952.jpg (256 KB, 1600x1065) Image search: [Google]
0b6d2c_4049952.jpg
256 KB, 1600x1065
>>29710453
Oh, I know what you meant to say

>I'm too much of a coward to ask a girl out, so I set a goal I never intend to reach. It makes it easier on my ego to blame laziness rather than to admit my lack of courage
Head over to /fit/, its still full of robots, but it's a start at least.
>>
>>29710167
>29710167
can you go more in-depth about your problems with nacissistic people?
>>
File: 1452041292175.png (262 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1452041292175.png
262 KB, 400x400
>shitskin
>manlet
>ugly as fuck almost deformed
>socially retarded
>small dick
>poor
I WONDER WHY GIRLS DONT DATE ME BRAH I DINDU NUFFIN WRONG
>>
>>29706218
I am invisible because I work nights and live somewhere low population with a median age of like 45.

I think that was under ten.
>>
>>29706218
It just never happened.
>>
File: 9pXJHCG13.jpg (167 KB, 1656x780) Image search: [Google]
9pXJHCG13.jpg
167 KB, 1656x780
I blew my one chance with a girl that was really into me which actually boosted my confidence. I had never been in a relationship and had no idea what I was supposed to do
>>
lack of willpower (and patience), ugly, and afraid of getting clingy again
>>
>>29710566
Ayy look someone is posting for me. Thanks brethren
>>
>>29710747
no need to thanks me anon and thanks for the (You)
>>
>>29710694
>oh boohoo i had a girl interested in me :((( wahhh
You literally had everything handed to you but you're such a fucking fuck up you managed to squander it. Kill yourself. If you ever had a girl like you or show any interest at all, you don't belong on this board and should get the fuck out.
>>
We broke up two or three weeks ago.

I have a handful of girls who I could date right now but I'm not especially attracted to any of them. I'll probably fuck one chick, but I'm still too caught up on my ex to make a move. We still love each other and talk every day. I don't think we should have even broken up, but that's what I get for dating a woman from a conservative culture - mom and dad put pressure on her and she caved.
>>
>>29710785
HI CHAD!
FACEBOOK IS OVER THERE
>>>>>>>>NORMIEVILLE
>>
Its impossible to meet girls without going out, and I can't go out unless I have friends. inb4 "hurr durr jus go somewhere everywhere that I go alone has a 0% chance of having qt's there
>>
>>29710536
Man this really hit hard.
This is what makes me advocate abortion and mercy-killing.
That kid will never have a normal life. He didn't choose to be brought in this world. This world is cruel to you even when you're not deformed. I think mercy-killing him would be more humane than living a life of constant misery
>>
Haven't left my house in 7 years
>>
File: 1444849955693.jpg (23 KB, 499x430) Image search: [Google]
1444849955693.jpg
23 KB, 499x430
>>29706218
There's only one person alive that I've actually wanted to date, and they show little interest in me, plus we live in different countries.
I haven't really had any interest in anybody else, nor do I want to find someone. I'm also slightly awkward around people whom I don't know well, and opening up to a potential friend is difficult enough for me as it is, let alone a potential partner.
So I guess I'm fucked, but I don't really mind.
>>
i like boys
>>
>>29710774
I believe I responded to question? Do I have to mention my thousands of undesirable qualities to prove I belong here faggot?
>>
>>29710800

>be me
>have traveled to 40+ countries
>slept with several dozen women
>drive a motorcycle
>currently having several Snapchat conversations

I-I'm not a Chad if I primarily fuck brown grills, right?
>>
I never made any attempt to get one because I've never felt like that was a priority in my life.

All I really want is to draw, eat, travel, shitpost, and be left alone about 99% of the time.
>>
After two and a half years, she broke up with me yesterday.

She said I was too sad all of the time and that she felt she was putting all of this effort and love into this relationship only for me to be constantly on the verge of killing myself.

She said she doesn't regret a minute of it, but she also said she was starting to develop the smallest amount of disdain for my depression and she knew then that it would no longer be good for me to have her on my life if she could no longer love me and nurture me the way I needed to be loved and nurtured.

We both cried a lot. We held hands and talked about how great everything had been up until the last few months. We talked about how my job is killing me and how I need to find somewhere that I can be happy and find a job that doesn't make me want to shut off constantly.

>wageslaves on damage control

We sat there and just cried for almost an hour and a half. I asked her if she wanted me to get out of her car and she said no, that she never wanted me to leave. I didn't want to either. Then we just both cried again.

We both agreed that we were both very unhappy and we could no longer support each other one more time and then we were just silent for a long time.

I told her I had to go or we would never leave that car. I got my clothes I let her borrow and walked them up to my house and watched her cry in my driveway as I opened my door. She finally drove away after a few minutes.

I called my parents and told them what happened and my parents said that she just couldn't accept me "being who I am".

I've been on damage control obsessively cleaning things and reading our old high school and college letters since then.

That is why I don't have a girlfriend, OP.
>>
>>29710945
>I believe I responded to question?
You shouldn't even have been here in the first place, faggot.
>Do I have to mention my thousands of undesirable qualities to prove I belong here
>i have le social anxiety xD
Fuck off. I am so fucking serious, you have no idea how much anger and hate I have for you right now. Get out. I have no tolerance for your cloying self-pity over how you fucked up good things that were handed to you on a silver fucking platter. Get the fuck out of here right fucking now.
>>
>>29710963

Just wanted to let you know that I didn't read a single word of that
>>
>>29710989
It's alright. I should have known better to post that anyways.
>>
File: ote.jpg (38 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
ote.jpg
38 KB, 400x366
>>29710987
>Fuck off. I am so fucking serious, you have no idea how much anger and hate I have for you right now. Get out. I have no tolerance for your cloying self-pity over how you fucked up good things that were handed to you on a silver fucking platter. Get the fuck out of here right fucking now.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 249x203) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 249x203
>>29711048
Yes yes let the hate flow inside u
>>
>>29710963
I don't know if Internet consolation will help you much, but that sounds like a shitty situation and I hope both you and her can find happiness one way or another.
Will you be able to get any sort of help for your depression? I've been lazy as hell trying to seek help for my own.
>>
>>29711048
Never fucking repIy to me again.
>>
>>29709447
Just fuck off, faggot, you're annoying
>>
>>29710987
Wow
I'd explain to you, clearly you're a presumptuous shitlord who is the lowest of the robots.
And you say I should kill myself
>>
>>29710963
Sucks to be you dude, good luck in the future and I hope better things come to you before you kill yourself
>>29710989
Fuck off faggot, dude just needs some sympathy
>>
>>29711093
tone down the edge senpai, you might cut that fedora in half
>>
>>29711048
New copypasta here
>>
>>29710987
>cloying self-pity over how you fucked up good things that were handed to you on a silver fucking platter
That sounds like a large amount of robots to bee honest
>>
A girlfriend won't have me.
>>
>>29711092
I hope she finds something or someone that makes her happy. I've honestly been contemplating suicide since 4th grade, it just gets worse as time goes on. I think I'm reaching the end of my timeline, and I feel, in a nonedgy way, whatever I do would just be a stalling.

I think when my time comes, as soon or as far off as it may be, I will know. I personally think it is coming soon, I just need to make my final peace with some people in my life who have been very integral to keeping me on this planet for as long as I have been.

Sorry for the wall of text.

>tl;dr I think I'm reaching the end of my rope

>>29711181
Yeah, haha, it does suck to be me, I guess. I hope you find your qt 3.14.
>>
>>29711253
No, this motherfucker actually had girls interested in him but fucked it up because he's such a fucking retard idiot. Understand THEY wanted HIM. ALL he had to do was NOT BE A RETARD! That was obviously too much. He didn't have abusive parents. He didn't have cystic acne that made girls repulsed by him. He doesn't have an IBD that causes so much pain and embarrassment he can't even leave the house. He had everything handed to him and still failed, it's like if he walked up to the bowling pins with the gutters on but still missed every single one.
>>29711165
Fuck off and die you absolute shitstain of a failed normie.
>>
>>29711331
Actually pretty much what happened. I'm literally too retarded to make a move. Not sure how that's different from anything else here
Also one girl. A girl was interested. Don't get ahead of yourself
>>
>>29706218
im gay desu senpai senpai tbqh
>>
>>29711406
>I'm literally too retarded to make a move. Not sure how that's different from anything else here
You really are retarded aren't you. Jesus fucking Christ you disgust me.
>I'm just like you guys! Being too stupid to do anything is exactly the same as having diseases, broken childhoods, and shit genetics!
That is how incomprehensibly stupid you sound right now.
>>
>>29706218
I haven't got the time for one.
>>
>>29711474
Careful, you're getting edgier by the minute
Do you want me to share all of my failures in life and why I grew up with no friends or what
>>
Because I'm fugly and western women have impossible standards.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 671x219) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 671x219
>5'8
>i have a horrible reputation in my local area for doing stupid shit
>no car
>no special talents

I can control these but i think you anons need to understand when it's actually worth spending your time with a gril. You have to ask yourself can i see myself having decent conversations with her from time to time and do your personalities boost eachothers self respect/ego sense of self worth. If no then fuck off even if she is a 8/10 or a 7/10
>>
>>29706218
Because I've given up, I only focus on myself now, I don't have time for anyone else in my life and I'm ok with that.
>>
Acquiring a girlfriend requires me getting out of bed and that's energy I don't feel liking exerting.
>>
>>29706218
>Manlet (5'3")
>Autism
>Don't like social interaction
>Never tried to get one
>Anxiety and probably AvPD
>>
>>29706218
live with me mum
>>
>>29710541
yes absolutely.

>feel urgency to change topic when you tell them things that happened to you or just about your day
>stops everything they are doing once they get a notification on their phone
>very,very critical and harsh towards others
>will blame you for things that are based on pre-assumptions. can go on a rant just for something they assumed didn't check as a fact
>show you countless video and photos from their workplace
>get really depressed when attention is turned away from them
>>
Can't find a cute girl into anime. Thats my only criteria. Went to a local comic convention, no idea how I'm supposed to talk to those cosplay girls, they were all in groups already talking to their friends and stuff.
>>
>>29711550
You're probably white and grew up in an upper middle class suburban neighborhood that got everything he asked for. You have no right to be here.
>>
File: 20160224_092034.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160224_092034.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
I'm.. really a downer. Nobody wants to deal with my shit and I don't either but I can't help but feeling the way i do. When I hide it I end up being too quiet and when I talk it depresses people, I just don't want to burden them with my thoughts so I keep it all to myself.
>>
>>29706218
Well for starters, I don't look like him
>>
I will never have a boyfriend but I don't want one because no one will ever be as perfect as the manza, the only man I could ever love
Also I'm ugly
>>
>>29711999
are you that girl from yesterday who said she hated all men apart from adam lanza?
>>
File: 8.png (770 KB, 534x602) Image search: [Google]
8.png
770 KB, 534x602
But I do.

Here's her ass
>>
File: 145109958326.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
145109958326.png
117 KB, 372x351
>>29712062
>settling for a fatty
>>
Girls are seriously superficial even the "good" ones can easily end up cheating on you and theres just too many ppl who can lie really good
>>
File: 9.png (838 KB, 578x736) Image search: [Google]
9.png
838 KB, 578x736
>>29712082
She's about 5'1'' and 130 pounds. I like the amount of chub she has.
>>
No car, only girls I know are my 17 year old coworkers and pic related (I'm 21)
>>
>>29712167
post your dick and her in the same pic
>>
File: 4295dc2741db.jpg (52 KB, 480x700) Image search: [Google]
4295dc2741db.jpg
52 KB, 480x700
>>29706218
>fucked up facial structure
>manlet
>skeltal
I've tried literally everything. Every place normies recommend. I tried tinder. I tried pubs. I tried house parties. Work.

I came to the point where I can just safely state that it's impossible for me to find a gf. I could get a single date but nothing past that.
>>
>>29712062
>>29712167

Nice views. how is her face ?
>>
File: 1305157942813.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1305157942813.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>>29712167
>Dating a fatass womanlet
>>
>>29712082
Tbh I've fucked a skinny girl and a chubby one in a single day once and the chubby was better although something inbetween would be perfect.
>>
>>29712167
>5'1'' and 130 pounds
jesus fuck
well, to each his own I suppose, but that's pretty damn close to overweight looking at BMI
>>
>>29712194
She's really cute yeah, In my eyes at least. she's the type of girl that never wears make up or does her hair, and she has that cuddly look to her. Would wife

>>29712216
Stop laughing at me, anime girl
>>
File: 1389664947547.jpg (121 KB, 500x644) Image search: [Google]
1389664947547.jpg
121 KB, 500x644
>>29712245
>I've fucked a girl
No you haven't
>>
>>29706218
Can't bridge the gap between friend and girlfriend, also accumulation of minor appearance issues and social retardation
>>
>>29712255
Actually yes I have. The skinny girl was a hooker and the chubby was a tinder date. It was pretty weird that I've never had sex before that but then managed to have sex fucking TWICE in a day.
>>
>>29706559
Yeah, no, the regressive movement being labeled as feminism right now is a genuine problem. How are you not aware of the genuine hate towards straight white men just for existing.
>>
>>29712300
How are you not aware that Twitter and Tumblr are not representative of the general populace?
>>
>>29712167
made it son.
>>
>>29709403

>tearing like a bitch

kek, just lose weight, i'm not even memeing you, it's real easy, just go to fit and so something intense for like 15 min daily
>>
>>29706218
It seems I prefer shitposting on 4chan to making an effort to do anything else.
>>
>>29712449
Same desu m8
>>
>>29706218
the girls who ask me out are not virgins.
>>
>>29712048
Yeah that's me hello
>>
I'll try to tell you why.

I don't get out enough.
That's just it.

I'm too much of a "socially anxious" sperg to leave my house. Plus, how do you even meet girls when you're an unemployed NEET? I'd know I'd be much more happier with my high standards at home than to be a fake Chad fucking roasties when all they want is my bank account.

"bruh get a gf"

I don't have to. That's just that. I don't have to, so therefore, I don't want to. If you don't like the fact that my cock is dry and I have a supreme bank account, you can go fuck yourself.
>>
>>29706218
i jad a 9/10 girlfriend for a year and i dumped her, i want to fuck other chicks
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.