[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at a wedding reception >"anon everyone is dancing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-07-03-19-25-43.png (230 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-03-19-25-43.png
230 KB, 720x1280
>at a wedding reception
>"anon everyone is dancing why dont you go and dance"
>"anon why are you so shy sitting all by yourself come dance"
>sometimes I literally get pulled up from my seat to go to dance floor
>don't know what I'm doing, just try to emulate simple dancers I see around me and try to follow the "just move to the beat" meme
>people laugh, give me weird looks
>"Lil anon you can't dance"
>"you look so stupid out there"

I NEVER FUCKING EVEN WANTED TO GO OUT THERE! FUCK YOU PEOPLE WHY CANT I JUST SIT DONE LIKE 50% OF THE OTHER PEOPLE ARE DOING!!!
>>
>>29706153
Or learn to dance. Next time that happens, dominate the dance floor and ascend to godhood
>>
iktf, that happened to me once

just kill them.
>>
>>29706283
dancing is gay and autistic
>>
>>29706542
>dancing is autistic

Flailing is autistic. Dancing is masterace if you want to impress women.

> Source: I'm a KHV
>>
>>29706153
Eli is this you
>>
>>29707861
>Dancing is masterace if you want to impress women.

what kind of pathetic loser would do a homosexual activity just to impress girls?
>>
>>29706153
kek

what kind of dance moves were you doing? please explain in full detail
>>
>>29706283
maybe he's white so he doesn't have dancing gene;s
>>
was it like this?

http://youtu.be/igRWAYFedr0
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.