[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT HOW THE FUCK DOES SOCIETY EXPECT FROM ME TO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1467223851956.png (148 KB, 645x772) Image search: [Google]
1467223851956.png
148 KB, 645x772
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT HOW THE FUCK DOES SOCIETY EXPECT FROM ME TO GET OVER MY 9/10 POPULAR EX GF WHEN EVER SINCE SHE LEFT ME SUDDENLY ALL I CAN ATTRACT IS 2/10 FATSO'S AND IM GETTING FRIENDZONED BY 7'S, WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO TO GET OUT OF THIS WORMHOLE
>>
>>29706060
Nothing OP been in the same wormhole for just about 2 years
>>
>>29706060
to think you essentially got cucked by this
>be you
>get hot 10/10 gf
>she's just with you out of pity
>being with her makes you think you can get 10/10's
>dumps you
>figure out you can only attract uggos
>>
fuck you normie, you're just like a woman "oh no only ugly autistic neck beards want me" that's what you sound like you disgusting normalfag
>>
>>29706060
Stop trying, OP
>>
>>29706186
>"oh no only ugly autistic neck beards want me"

A valid complaint
>>
>>29706846
well you guys usually criticize women for that sort of behavior so why is OP being so hypocritical
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.