[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to take pictures of frogs instead of patrolling while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: received_10207646694710028.jpg (89 KB, 960x609) Image search: [Google]
received_10207646694710028.jpg
89 KB, 960x609
I used to take pictures of frogs instead of patrolling while I was working overnight security. This was about last fall. The job was awful, my boss was a literal jew who paid bottom dollar so he could contract my company and make us do tons of work.
>>
that's a toad, you retard
>>
File: 1467203955767.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
1467203955767.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
hey @op what happend to the rate yourself thread. i was the first comment on that but it disapeared before i got any feed back.
>>
>>29706128

how can you tell it's a toad and not a frog?
>>
File: 1466961762730.jpg (58 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1466961762730.jpg
58 KB, 400x600
>>29706294

the warts on its back you fucking retard.

now can op answer what happend to his last thread did it die? did we get answerzz.
>>
>>29706294
warts plus the rough dry skin.

frogs are smooth, slimy, and not that hard to differentiate from toads.

go out in nature more faggot.
>>
>>29706216
Hey guys, I'm surprised you mentioned the old thread. I wasn't getting any responses so I went to sleep and when I refreshed the page I saw it was archived. You're pretty cool too man. I think we could make good gaming buddies
>>
File: smug guy.png (2 KB, 209x214) Image search: [Google]
smug guy.png
2 KB, 209x214
>>29705972
that's a pretty rare pepe, OP

was it at least fun taking pictures of frogs while doing overnight security? I would say that's pretty interesting, better than sitting and watching out for hooligans.
>>
>>29707796
it was great because it was in a spot where the cameras weren't watching, so i spent 80% of my patrol catching and photographing fat toads (i apologize for not realizing that earlier). It was fantastic seeing the sun come up on a warm autumn morning. There was also a private picnic area with a wooden bridge that I'd sometimes relax by. I worked security in a white neighborhood with a 0 nignog demographic so nothing would ever go wrong. it was a comfy job, but the pay was shit and my boss was a kike. I feel bad for my supervisor, he was a cool guy and let me play rs on the computer to get my mage up. But his superiors were dicks and made him enforce the rules harder
>>
File: smug pepe frog.jpg (11 KB, 296x198) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe frog.jpg
11 KB, 296x198
>>29707796
that all sounds comfy as fuck, except for the pay and kike boss
what does it take to get a patrol/guard job like that anyway?
here's another rare pepe for you
>>
>>29708131
this meant for >>29707988
my bad
>>
>>29708131
most security companies will take you in with 0 experience, teach you and certify you on the job. All you have to do is go into the interview with a smile and tell them you're willing to learn and stay with the company long-term. They eat that shit up because that's what they want. basically the nicer the neighborhood, the easier the job it's going to be

>also thanks for the peepee
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.