[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we make 4chan great again and purge all these fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1425428051449.jpg (88 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1425428051449.jpg
88 KB, 450x450
How do we make 4chan great again and purge all these fucking normies?

I think the first step is not allow phone posting.
>>
What if I told you that normals is what made this sjye so great back in the day.
>>
>>29705795
Then how would fridgebro post? How would moleman post on /k/?
>>
File: image.jpg (562 KB, 1007x941) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
562 KB, 1007x941
>tfw posting on my phone from Anime Expo

4chan was never great.
>>
>>29705795
>I think the first step is not allow phone posting
Yep, getting rid of phone posting would be a distinct improvement to the site no doubt about that.
>>29705870
You'd be retarded.
>>
File: filters.jpg (81 KB, 540x658) Image search: [Google]
filters.jpg
81 KB, 540x658
There's nothing we can do.

Ever since women started coming here it's gone to hell. You've seen the "degredation of a fanbase/hobby" picture, and it's never been more accurate than for /r9k/. We lost. It would be nice if we could organise a mass exodus to somewhere like wizchan, but it will never realistically happen. We've just got to make the best of what we have and use filters liberally to select the 5-10% of decent, non-normie threads. It's a shame that our community had to end like this, but I guess all good things have to come to an end eventually, one way or the other.

Post filters ITT

pic related
>>
>>29705795
Fuck that
Make it so that whenever a new IP goes to the site, they have to do a one time only quiz about political ideology, status of virginity, and other such things.
>>
>>29705987
Those are some nice filters
Wish there was a way to filter images of niggers
>>
I'm on phone because my computer broke and I can't afford another one because I have no job..
>>
File: 1459039789888.png (191 KB, 490x406) Image search: [Google]
1459039789888.png
191 KB, 490x406
The only way it can ever be fixed is if we had some decent mods who actually did their jobs and deleted shitty threads.

It'll never happen though, thanks to m00t and hiroshima
>>
>>29705795
4chan in general?
You just delete the infamous boards which attract wild normfags like /r9k/ and /pol/
>>
>>29706149
I wanted to like moot but he cucked us all for some sjw jewish pussy..
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.