[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>smoke the white man's weed >listen to the white man's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (138 KB, 400x362) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138 KB, 400x362
>smoke the white man's weed
>listen to the white man's music
>eat the white man's food
>work a white man's job
>rarely make love to the white man's women
>>
>>29705768
>nigger not listening to rap
wat
>>
This is r9k, we don't make love to any woman
>>
>>29705768
Weed comes from Asia so its the Asian man's drug.
>>
>>29705768

what's the white mans music exactly?

country music? Just curious as to your perception on this.
>>
>>29705782
it's true
orangalitio
>>
>>29705810
*coughs
mah nigga
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEK504o_LuU
>>
File: 1410488190805.jpg (213 KB, 530x397) Image search: [Google]
1410488190805.jpg
213 KB, 530x397
>>29706791

Ooooh nice! some death metal.

You can date my sister, but you have to convert to christianity and wait until marriage to have sex. Also my older brother will be skeptical of you for at first, but he will warm up to you in 5-10 years.

I will also pay you a dowry of ten thousand chicken-wings, and three hundred gallons of doctor pepper.

Do you accept this generous offer?
>>
>be black female
>would love a nonwhite bf that listened to music like butthole surfers, residents, r. stevie moore, ween, etc
>these guys only want white women

why even live
>>
>>29705768
This is /r9k/
Nigs aren't allowed unless you're severely deformed or mental.
Nigs get immediate chad status from the rumors/urban myths about their dicks being bigger, Affirmative action, and from Normies virtue signaling by being nice to them.
Being black in current year of our lord kek is literally a meme.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.