[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just got invited to go to a bar on 4th of july. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 0ggpjnmc.jpg (7 KB, 192x182) Image search: [Google]
0ggpjnmc.jpg
7 KB, 192x182
So I just got invited to go to a bar on 4th of july. I've never been to a bar, or a party, or even had a close friend since I was a child.

Should I go? What's a good excuse for not going? Do I have to dance at a bar? What kind of stuff do you talk about in a bar? Will I have to talk to girls? I can talk to them like guys, but I don't know how to flirt. Will I have to do that?

Has anyone here ever been a normie? Is it fun? Should I do it? Is talking to people outside of school just like talking to them inside of school?
>>
You should go anon
>>
>>29705597
Just go and let them know it's your first time at a bar. If they are nice they will be cool about it. If they aren't nice you shouldn't be friends with them
>>
Imagine a restaurant that serves alcohol with music playing.
>>
>>29705597
It isn't a club. You will probably just sit at the table and get drunk with your lads.
>>
Keep eye contact. Hold good posture. Don't apologize. SMILE!
Youre not gonna be fine tho. You will return feeling like a loser. Then you will promise yourself to read books on how to pickup women and go to gym. You will also join an organization or hobby club to find new acquaintances. Gradually you will get the snowball rolling and discover a new life. Good luck m8
>>
Go to the bar anon, if for no other reason then to report back to us lonely fags about how it was
>>
File: xobUJUv.png (14 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
xobUJUv.png
14 KB, 530x444
So if I go to this bar, can I just talk about the stuff I normally talk about, or are there certain things that people talk about in a bar? I talk about very offbeat things, which is why people don't just ignore me; normies usually find me entertaining, maybe like one of those strange super bowl commercials. Will I have to be normal in the bar?
>>
>>29705790

Give us some examples of things you would normally talk about
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.