[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hunting for camwhores in Omegle >meet this 21 year old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Gabe-newell-arms-crossed.jpg (33 KB, 550x341) Image search: [Google]
Gabe-newell-arms-crossed.jpg
33 KB, 550x341
>hunting for camwhores in Omegle
>meet this 21 year old girl that's a very generous 5/10 at the very best, chubby body and a potato face comparable to people with down syndrome
>but also horny as fuck, puts on one hell of a show and I can't help but inevitably ask for her contact after it
>add her on Kik, trade nudes for a few weeks and stuff
>not all that interesting of a person, but a sexting hole is still a sexting hole nevertheless
>she has a boyfriend, but he was obviously a borderline abusive cunt, so I never felt bad about virtua-cucking him
>this week, they break up
>she suddenly goes full depressive
>constantly talking about how she wants to kill herself
>it gets worse everyday, last friday I spent the entire morning trying to convince her not to drink bleach
>she doesn't listen to any sort of reasonable argument on my part, just keeps on repeating her life is pure suffering
>she doesn't want to talk with her family about this
>she only wants to talk with me for some reason
>tfw I don't even like her on a romantic level, but my human instinct can't stand the thought of her killing herself
>we don't even sext anymore, just keep talking with her out of fear she might suddenly kill herself
>a few hours ago, she's telling me about how much I'm important to her and how she is only alive thanks to me being there for her
>"but anon, why don't you ever show your face? I'll always like you either way, don't worry :) "
>indeed, I never showed my face on the pics we traded, only sent dick pics
>suddenly, an idea comes up
>decide to test out her honesty
>"well, I don't usually take pics of myself, but I can find a slightly old one just for you :)"
>"omg anon that would be great"
>look for the most aesthetically ugly and memetically perfect man I can think of
>send her pic related
>"it's my graduation photo, what do you think? :^)"
>she replies with a single word
>"bye"
>smugpepe.jpg

Oh well... Ever had a superficial roastie fabricating suicidal tendencies, /r9k/?
>>
How to omegle chad?
>>
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
HOLY FUCK
OP
YOU ABSOLUTE
HERO
E
R
O
>>
File: kek.png (153 KB, 259x260) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
153 KB, 259x260
>send her Pic related
>its gabe newell
>bye
PWHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
FUCKING NORMALS
>>
>>29705585
Go on the unmonitored section, skip through thousands of dicks until you find a women willing to chat, get down to business and try talking her into showing off for you.

Or alternatively, just pull out your dick and wank until you find the perfect perverted roastie. I'm far too beta to have any success in the former, so the latter will have to do for me. Don't think I will be back on Omegle after this though, it was fucking suffocating being forced to talk with her just because I genuinely thought she was close to killing herself.
>>
why doesn't omegle just let you set if you're a girl seeking boy or boy seeking girl?
>>
>>29705732
Because of disproportionate male-female ratios.
>>
>>29705759
so what though? it just means men would have to wait and women wouldn't
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.