[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone who has been "in love" describe what it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1462498420719.jpg (103 KB, 526x391) Image search: [Google]
1462498420719.jpg
103 KB, 526x391
Can anyone who has been "in love" describe what it feels like? What does the emotion "love" feel like? What makes you feel that way? Feel free to share stories about love or what it felt like, I'm just curious because a girl told me she loves me but I still don't understand what that means or what I did to make her feel that way
>>
well.. guess nobody wants to talk to me about it. Thats okay, I guess knowing what love is won't mean I"ll ever be able to feel it for myself...
>>
I am also interested in this. I don't actually know what it's like to be infatuated with someone. I don't even seem to have vague interest towards girls anymore, they all just bore the hell out of me and disappoint me because my standards are only getting higher and higher. I fucking hate myself.
>>
If feels like warm fuzzies whenever you're with them or talking with them, like just being in their company is satisfying even if you're not doing anything particularly interesting with them. If you are, sharing experiences and having fun together, then it's just sheer happiness.
>>
Feels like youre heart is a bag filled with water and when youre with that person its being gently swirled
>>
its terrible be happy youve never felt it
>>
>>29705549
Its literally the best drug you can be on and the comedown fucking sucks.
>>
Coming from someone who was alone for 20 years before loving for the first time, it kinda blows. You're with her and it doesn't feel real. It feels good like a dream feels good. Then she's gone and you feel like a king for a few minutes, then you start thinking "what if I never see her again?". What if she's just using you. What if she's with other guys. Nah, no way, right? She loves you too. Better not think about it.
So you go back to whatever the fuck you always do and before you know it you're thinking of her. All songs remind you of her. Women you used to be attracted to are no longer attractive. Not even close.
You feel like you're not good enough, cause if you were you'd be sure she's not gonna dump you, and all you do is worry all day and sometimes wonder why you even chose to fall in love in the first place. You curse her and you curse yourself.
It makes you happy but you can never enjoy it.

Now, unrequited love isn't really love. Been there a million times, feels nothing like actual love. It feels more like depreasion cause it's more about you than the other person.
>>
Its like the best high in your life, you get a good feeling Inside of you when you are close to her. When she is gone it's like you can't breath, the best thing is when you have your arm around her. Noticing her smell,feeling her weigth against you. You notice the small things about her and the way she behaves and you memories them. You memories them so when she leaves you, you can't stop thinking about her...i had one girl robots and she fucking destroyed me, never going to try it again and spend the rest of my life shitposting. Do not wonder about love or hope for it, just stay here and shitpost
>>
>>29707653
>>29707087

>had this feel for a girl
>was amazing being in the same room as her
>couldn't help but grin when she talked to me
>cant stop thinking about her
>she gets a bf before I tell her
>I join navy
>takes two years for infatuation to go
>not bothered by any girls anymore

Oh well
>>
>>29707653

This, oddly enough. Along with a general sense of wellbeing.
>>
>>29707731
Good metaphor with the comedown.

>>29705549
Well being in love to me has been like being able to bleed out everything you are as a person because you feel like this person might understand you and actually treats you the way you've wanted to be treated for a while. Maybe just by hanging out.
It's the joy in the company, how everything else in the world doesn't matter for the time that your head is in her lap and you're watching some TV show after eating take out. Going to bed and talking for a while until you see her turn around to lay on her stomach because she can't sleep on her back.
And then she falls asleep and you just lie next to her and feel lonely again.
Then comes the part that you're too afraid to really show how you feel about her/life/your friends/whatever because you will be afraid to loose her. She is too good, how did you pull this off? She deserves better than this insecure piece of shit:

Then you see her again and everything feels perfect again like nothing ever happened. This shit oscillates harder than anything you've ever experienced. You go from top deck to wreck. It burns you so hard but it also has the gauze. You feel whole with her/him and you would do anything not to loose that feeling of safety.
>>
Imagine you're all alone. Now imagine thinking about a person. Anyone. When you're in love, you'll always think of that person.

Everything becomes related to that person. You find everything more fun, more satisfing as long as you do it with them, for them. And you feel like they're the only person who'll always be there for you, and you'll be there for them. You feel like if you're left without them, your life will have no point. You ignore their flaws, and you enjoy them as much as possible.
>>
>>29707087
>>29707653
oh.. I think im in love then, is this the part where I tell her?
>>
>>29705549
It's as if your heart was melting, and you only wanted to be with that person.
A more accurate description is having the "butterflies in your stomach" feeling from going on a roller coaster happen all over your body.
It's feeling the warmth of your partner travel form their body to yours.

Another thing I've noticed that happens is you get this electric, fuzzy, feeling. Like a shock of pleasure through your whole body. You can emulate this effect by getting a pencil and pushing the lead against your cheeks and right on the side of your eyes, about an inch from the side of it it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.