[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The hypocrisy and high standards of fat girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 680x583
>be me
>be 19
>be fat fuck
>can't get grills irl
>accept this fact
>go online dating sites
>only go after girls as fat as me or fatter
>either get no reply or
>sorry your to fat for me

Literally every fucking time. Why the fuck do fat girls seem to have such high fucking standards. I've accepted that the best I can do is get another fatty but these chicks still think that they will be that one fat chick that marries Chad.
>>
>>29705468
Congrats, you have just experienced the "low hanging fruit phenomenon"
That is: women who are preceived as attractive are being pursued by more men, due to the fact that they think they have better chances. However these women are now receiving more attention (because more men think they have better chances) causing them to raise their standards in order to get the best of the pool of men looking for them.
>>
because woman standards work in a way no one told you it works

as opposed to the general lie that men and woman should match in looks, men should always be better looking than their counterpart

and keep in mind that woman are generally better looking
>>
>>29705468
Because they can. Why do some robots need to hear this shit over and over again?

Say you're fat, but you still get hot chicks messaging you. Why would you ignore them and reply to the fat girls?
>>
>>29705552
Gosh darn I fell for the meme huh?
>>
>>29705468
There are tons of fat girls who get laid regularly because guys will fuck anything that moves. The girls are too stupid to realise that the guys just want to fuck and will move on soon. They think that when the guy moves on quickly, it's nothing to do with them being fat.

Even if you want to be a good bf to them, you'll be judged against the Chad who pumped and dumped them. Because they are idiots.

Gets easier as you get older. I'm also a fat guy and I was a virgin until I was 20, but I've pretty much never been single since then. Not always been with fatties either.
>>
>>29705468
>>29705552
Now OP, that fact that sent out a request makes this situation even worse, because your request raised their demand.

Unfortunately there is no way to reverse this because of the differences between male and female sexuality (10 women are willing to share one 10/10 man, while only one man is willing to share one 10/10 woman) and this causes no distress when all of the bottom 80% men leave the dating pool.
>>
>>29705468
How about trying not being a fatty?
>>
>>29705468
because they can. there are decent looking cucks who will marry them
>>
>>29705635
I apologise for raising the demand friendo
>>
>>29705696
I am
Been going to gym usually 3-5 days a week since March
Lost around 40 pounds
Slow going but i think I'm doing alright
>>
Fat girls are the ultimate Stacies.
If they are all you feel comfortable going for, honestly just give up.
The only fat girl you will get is the used goods single mother Chad pump and dumped, that even Chads won't touch anymore.
>>
>>29705635
is the dating market was always like tihs?
what about the fatsos that actually have thin wives like boogie2988
>>
>>29705739
Yeah they really are the only ones I feel comfy going after
Been thinking of just giving up and tee bee h that may be best option
>>
>>29705742
Fucking gold digger mang
After that sweet jewtube bux
>>
>>29705715
Good for you. You'll find you'll have a lot more success changing what you can control rather then trying to change human nature.
>>
>>29705791
yeah but hes a fucking youtuber
i thought they generally have slightly above minimum wage
>>
>>29705816
Thanks mango
Appreciate it
>>
>>29705739
>Fat girls are the ultimate Stacies

Fat girls are mentally ill thirsty retards.

Try leaving your hillbilly state once in awhile.
>>
>>29705850
Thirsty for the Chad Thundercock, aka Stacies.
>>
>>29705742
there are always exception to the rule, and modifiers as well.

One very notable and most common modifier is money (and raise ones attractive points up to 6-8 points) another minor one is personality (this is becoming less important with apps like bumble and tinder). Tell me, did boogie have a wife before he was famous? Is he tall and funny or likable in general? Does he have adds on his you tube channel. If the answer to all of these question is yes, then it is not surprise (though rare) for him to have a successful relationship. However I doubt shes not cheating.
>>
>>29705742
As recently as 25 years ago we didn't have the population of fattsos like we do now.

We're in uncharted territory.

Frankly, it's disgusting.
>>
>>29705826
Money's money man
She doesn't have to do a thing and she gets all the sheckles
>>
>>29705868
All women want attractive men. Despite meme culture, irl good looking successful men have no interest in fat women.
>>
>>29705850
he means there super picky about the guys that approach them, and their attitude in general.
>>
>>29705826
just looked at his channels
veiws, hes making at least 70k
>>
>>29705958
Again, that's all women.

If, in theory, Chad must have certain physical traits to be Chad, then surely Stacy must as well.

ie: if fat dudes aren't Chad, fat chicks aren't Stacy.

Stop elevating these pigs.
>>
>>29705874
im fat but 200 lbs and don't seem fat unless i take off my shirt
im actually in the longest diet since highschool
>>
>>29706012
Fine semanticsbro.

>>29705908
All guys want attractive women unless they are mentally ill.
But they will settle for less than 10/10 because they are rational.

Women will not settle for less 10/10 until they shit out my wife's sons, and completely devalue themselves to the point even their tiny female brain realizes they are worthless.
>>
>>29706044
Your shirt isn't some magical cloak. People can tell you're fat. Don't kid yourself.
>>
>>29705715
Good job pal.

Keep it up.
>>
>>29706065
Dude 99% of women marry sub 10/10. Stop believing in moronic memes.
>>
>>29706088
lol ok thanks
yeah i guess so
>>
>>29706012
if u have chad body and face it dosen't mean you will get a stacey, it just means you will do good with any girl up to 7 or 8

chads that get the stacies usually come with high social statues and wealth
>>
>>29706165
So you're telling me that rich good looking men get the most attractive women?

Well my mind is blown.
>>
>>29706192
no im saying that good looks is not a key to everything.
good looks is only one piece of the puzzle. it gets you access to average girls.
that's why you see good looking guys with shit girls and wonder why
>>
>>29706292
How often does this happen irl?

Good looking guys are typically affable. I mean sure there is a sprinkling of autismos, but it's mostly a meme.
>>
File: modern women in a nutshell.jpg (1 MB, 1440x1974) Image search: [Google]
modern women in a nutshell.jpg
1 MB, 1440x1974
>>29705468
>>29705552
Women are disgustingly retarded
>>
>>29706340
i don't know but good looking guys do the math

1.can get good looking girl but have to maintain her and himself, which is costly

2.can easily get a decent/average girl and have the relationship more equal
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.