[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the first time you smoked weed and how did it feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: pepe-the-frog.jpg (32 KB, 523x360) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog.jpg
32 KB, 523x360
When was the first time you smoked weed and how did it feel? I'm going to be smoking for the first time tomorrow and I want to know what to expect.
>>
It all depends on you desu. Usually makes you feel calm and relaxed but can also maybe make you more anxious/paranoid. First time I smoked was 8th grade and I didn't feel until like the third time I did it.
>>
threw up and felt sick, but after a while it gets easier.
>>
First time it didn't do anything because I didn't know how to do it. Second time fucking blew me away. It was legit like taking a psychadelic. It was awesome.
>>
>>29705399
Feels nice then you realize you still feel like shit afterwards. Could be worse.
>>
if you haven't smoked cigs before you'll probably cough like a bitch and hate it. depends what you smoke tho
>>
>>29705399
I've drunk alcohol and I got drunk on the 2 shot of vodka. Does that help?
>>
8th grade

depends on the type of weed, sativa or indica. Sativa is a very body high and indica is more of a mental high
>>
File: 1466104552764.jpg (145 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466104552764.jpg
145 KB, 1920x1080
I felt like time was speeding up and slowing down a bunch. Everything felt fuzzy.
>>
>dude smoke weed lmao dude weed
>>
>>29705399
Is there anything you recommend me to eat or watch when I smoke?
>>
Have a notepad standby you will have some great ideas. Try to relax wgile smoking to not cough. Be in a good environment and youll have a great time
>>
>>29705399
It was fun as hell. I lied and said i had smoked before and accidentaly killed a whole bowl from a bong the very first time. I couldn't breathe or speak for a good 5 or 10 min then i was BLOWN for 4 hrs. It was during school lunch and i didn't go back i was too high ( you WILL laugh and act stupid). Good times
>>
instantaneous death
>>
>>29705536

Again, depends on the type of weed, not all weed gives you munchies. Listen to whatever music you enjoy. Also alcohol does not help (experience wise). Theyre nothing alike, alcohol makes me want to kill myself but i can smoke weed for days
>>
>>29705522
>muh christian morals
I can make 3 predictions about you:
1.You're a catholic
2.You're actually a virgin by CHOICE because you can't accept your gay lusts
3,Your IQ is in the double digits
>>
15 yrs old

Didn't really feel anything until the 3rd time i did it, then it fucking blew me away and i ate a fuck ton of crisps
>>
>>29705599
Not a Catholic
Yes I'm a Virgin by choice
And yes my iq is in the double digits
>>
>all these intense first times

pretty much the only thing i remember about my first time is that i was in my friend's basement and i just laughed uncontrollably at the stupidest shit for about an hour. not much of a noticeable body high
>>
>>29705399
17 in a party. Felt very anixous and started to look very pale with a weird behaveior.
Tried to hide it but I guess everyone at the party noticed.
>>
First time wasnt too great for me, but how it usually feels at least for me:

>take a couple hits
>first notice a buzzing sensation in the backs of my legs or on my face
>feel more relaxed, dreamy
>smoke more
>body starts to feel sunny and warm, buzzy electric feeling becomes more intense and spreads to my limbs
>vivid imagination, a lot of the time i enjoy imagining new music and improvising in my head
>sensations take on an unusual character, my cottonmouth might feel like the ocean floor or I might imagine an ember burning in my throat
>this can turn into paranoia about something being seriously wrong with me sometimes
>wind up staring at shit having weird thoughts and feeling like i cant talk to people or get up
>>
>>29705399
Felt absolute and utter terror, panicked and then almost fucking threw up.
Fuck weed.
>>
>>29705712
i literally have no idea how this happens to people
>>
Don't smoke it with weird friends you barely like/just put up with or at any place where you might get caught. Your high will SUCK. Weed makes you more sensitive to your environment.
>>
>>29705399
The first time I smoked, I was already high as fuck on klonopin, so I don't remember a whole lot. I think it added a bit to the benzo high, but I'm not really sure because that whole night is fuzzy.

The first time I remember smoking weed by itself, it was just a nice, relaxed feeling. I was smiling and enjoying myself effortlessly. It was kinda like my problems were gone, but with them left my ability to think critically.
>>
File: 1454142328718.gif (34 KB, 972x1098) Image search: [Google]
1454142328718.gif
34 KB, 972x1098
first time I smoked weed I realized how utterly alone I am and haven't dared to smoke again in case those intense feelings emerge.
>>
>>29705737
It's not for everyone.
>>
What kinda thoughts would I expect to have?
>>
>>29705737
I have a shit-tier tolerance to alcohol and weed.
>>
>>29705399

First at 13, felt good.

Then I got caught
>>
>>29705399

I was pretty unimpressed desu. I don't care about it
>>
You're going to spend eternity trapped in your thoughts analyzing your entire life trying to figure out whether or not you're a social retard/autist or not. Good luck.
>>
>>29705821
this hit way too close to home....didnt realise it was a common thing
>>
Crack is better
>>
>>29705945
What does crack make you do? How do you feel?
>>
>>29705979
Never tried crack. Cocaine however isn't worth it. Short lived high, mediocre feeling and can cause suicidal thoughts during comedown.
>>
>>29706141
>Short lived high, mediocre feeling

sounds like you took some shity coke friendo
>>
>>29705399
everyone has a different answer because different people have different stuff with weed, especially at first. Some people might not feel anything at all until they have a large enough amount, and some people might choke and get terrified and puke.

for me everything was the normal positive effects and very fun, the only negative things being coughing some, and getting paranoid in situations that are too hectic. Everyone has a different vibe and chill zone they need to find their way into, so have some water with you and be in a safe place where you don't have to worry about things. If you like it but wish some aspect were different, you can try different types of smoking or ingestion; probably the least harsh or difficult is edibles, like pot brownies, but if those are hard to come by or if you prefer the high from smoking (eating gives a slightly different timeframe and feeling) the least damaging to flesh besides vaping is probably a large, multi-chamber water bong with good quality weed and the easiest to inhale for sensitive lungs is probably a joint. Different strains, species and quality of weed also can give slightly different experiences. In the end you just gotta remember that everyone has a different sweet spot for their preferred marijuana method and routine and try different stuff to find your own path.
>>
>>29705945

Came here to post this desu senpai
>>
>>29706285

Can someone translate this autism
>>
>>29705399
You don't get high the first time.
>>
>>29706720

you must not have smoked the first time
>>
>>29706720
Lol no. Total myth. I've never met a person who didn't get high their first time.
>>
>>29706767
Lol that killed me xD
>>
>>29705599
I just like memes.
I used to smoke weed like the degenerates ITT.
>>
>>29705399
I remember eating chocolate.
And even when the chocolate was gone, I could still taste it. It was like chocolate was flowing in my mouth constantly.
>>
File: 1467401712888.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1467401712888.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>age 17
>Laughed a lot
>facial muscles hurt from smiling too hard
>walked around park and my eyes felt strained and made me tired just to focus on things
>head felt heavy
>still enjoying it though
>group told me to get in the car
>my group started driving and I thought it was extremely funny that bugs have buttholes and I imagined little men running around in the clouds.
>they all thought this was funny, too.
>got to KFC
>it somehow felt exactly what I wanted at the perfect time
>walked up to the counter and only said "mashed potatoes" and handed them my card
>"do you want gravy with that?"
>"of course man"
>got a cup of water and poured it on some plants because I'm a nice human
>a worker reminded me that I just watered fake plastic plants
>I just blankly stared and said "oh well I guess it's the thoughts that counts" and emptied the rest of my cup onto the fake plant
>grabbed a huge bowl of mashed potatoes and gravy and sat in the car and slowly ate all of it
>it was very satisfying
>chain smoked cigarettes
>head started spinning on the car ride back and I fell asleep. It was a deep, thorough, restful sleep

It was fun. Did it many times after and now I'm a respectable degenerate.
>>
>>29706785
Took me avout 5 friendo
>>
>>29705681
You will definitely enjoy asmr while high.
>>
the first time i smoked weed was the first thing i ever smoked, hurt so fucking bad i have to stop.
Then i started to smoke cigs and the second time i smoked weed was amazing, so keep that in mind
>>
First time was when I was 16, I didn't inhale because of the taste and smell. Kept practicing about once a month until I could get used to it but it took a while.

When I was able to inhale it and get high, my mind felt scattered. My ears felt more sensitive too, like there was this constant humming going on even if there was silence.
>>
>>29705399
Time will feel slow - DON'T LET THIS FREAK YOU OUT. It's normal and will pass after an hour if you don't like it and stop smoking.

Start with a small bowl / few joint puffs, don't race.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.