[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>6'0" >110 lbs >shitty haircut >t-shirts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: FUCK_OFF_NORMIES.png (679 KB, 788x545) Image search: [Google]
FUCK_OFF_NORMIES.png
679 KB, 788x545
>6'0"
>110 lbs
>shitty haircut
>t-shirts look like they don't fit but they're the smallest man's shirts there are
>pants size 27x32
>never had a girlfriend
>babyface like reviewbrah
>no-one takes me seriously
>only friend is sister out of sympathy
>mother treats me like a five year old
>expelled from high school when i was a freshman for lolicon
>ostracized for "look at the pedo XD" in my hometown
>tried lifting weights for a month, no gain
>no friends at all
>everyone i meet leaves me in a week
>no facial hair
>giant 2.5 inch long nose
>babyface is due to puffy cheeks and giant eyes

>7.5 inch cock to never use on anyone

Why the fuck am I alive again?
>>
>110 Lbs

>6 feet

Jesus christ op eat something

Also go to /Fit/ and read the sticky.
>>
>>29705391
Takes longer than a month to get gains dude
>>
>>29705472
I did read the sticky.

And I actually eat around 1500 calories a day. I have no idea what my metabolism is doing, I feel like shit all the time so it's obviously not energizing my body or turning into fat.

I might be taller than 6. Maybe 6'2"-ish
>>
>>29705391
i'm guessing you're like 18 or 19 so stop whining about the physical shit and "babyface". it's ridiculous how many <21 kids i see on here crying about that shit, give yourself some time to develop before you give up hope.

you being a dropout is way more of an issue than any of your issues with appearance. learn a trade.
>>
>>29705509
1500 is the amount I use to LOSE weight ffs op. Jezus tapdancing christ. Eat over 2000.
>>
>>29705391
>expelled from high school when i was a freshman for lolicon
this needs greentexting
I want some details OP
>>
>>29705509
I'm 5'8 and I weigh 135 dude, I eat 1500 calories a day to stay at my weight, you should probably be eating 2000-2500
>>
>>29705391
>6'0"
>110 lbs
I'm a eurofag... so I had to transfer your data:
You are 183cm tall and you weigh 49kg? Dude, I am 183cm tall, too, and I weigh 65kg and I am rather skinny.
I wonder, how long you are able to stay alive with 49kg at 183cm! Please tell me I did something wrong while calculating.
>>
>>29705509
>1500 calories a day

m8, that is how much a scrawny womanlet needs to maintain. You should be eating at least 2,500 if you are wanting to gain weight.

More importantly, you need to post your spooky skeleton arms
>>
>>29705656
Nick detected.

Hello, Nick!
>>
>>29705687
I fucking read that wrong and I thought you were calling me a Mick, was about to ask why you think I'm irish.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo1.jpg (39 KB, 547x367) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo1.jpg
39 KB, 547x367
>>29705572
I didn't drop out, I was permanently expelled for what is a "le federal crim XD" but was just drawings of lewd girls.

And I'm 24, there is no hope.

>>29705666
When I was 12, I was 90 pounds and 5'0", which is pretty normal I guess. Gradually over time, I ate the same amount of food because my mother was too lazy and busy with "the FACEBOOK PICTURES OMG" and let me starve, and never taught me shit on how to cook or anything. So when I was 15, I was 95 pounds and 6'0", which was my all time low, which was because when I got anxiety, I would get diarrhea, so I would never eat to keep the anxiety from school from making me have to shit myself. My mother still didn't do shit about any of that.
>>
>>29705391
>>no-one takes me seriously

This is the part I hate the most.
I'm slightly different to you at 5'7" 165 lbs, but I'm also unattractive.

I can deal with being unattractive, I get it, women don't want me.
It's not unfair, people want attractive partners, I can deal with that.

But I can't even be taken seriously in a professional environment.
I'm good at my job, but I get treated like a child.
>>
>>29705787
I'll trade you my height for your weight. I don't deserve to be average height when I'm not doing anything with it.

I'm treated like a child as well, and my manlet friend I had before said I look like a six-foot tall twelve year old who grew overnight.
>>
>>29705391
>>29705783
OP, listen to me. If it's true, what you are saying about your height/weight you seriously need to see a doctor! You are severely underweight!
>>
>>29705825
No health insurance.

People on here have said to get peanut butter, and I've tried that, but it doesn't work after a month. It's not the input of food.

A doctor is needed, but what the fuck are they going to do? It might be a parasite for all I know.
>>
>>29705721
But I am correct, in that you are Nick, right?
>>
>>29705472 Here, I'm 18, 5ft 11in and 165 pounds while being athletic, you are Auschwitz tier my man and need to see a doctor!

>>29705825

Listen to this guy OP.
>>
>>29705860
>Buy Serious Mass (tm)
>Drink that shit
>eat more aswell don't just rely on the powder
>lift
>get big
You even get to enjoy protein farts
>>
>>29705391
You're 6 feet and only weigh 110? How? You must be only fucking skin and bone you faggot.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.