[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
red pill me on women. The more time i've been spending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 28
File: 5dfd0baf54ea34bf5460ebb0d5543439.jpg (228 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
5dfd0baf54ea34bf5460ebb0d5543439.jpg
228 KB, 2048x1365
red pill me on women.

The more time i've been spending with them, the more I think they're actually a lot more pure and caring than most men.

I think everyone's issue on here comes down to "they won't sleep with me," but besides that what is so "awful" about girls?
>>
>>29705237
They literally destroy civilization.
https://youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw
>Inb4 OP doesn't have the attention span to watch whole video
>>
>>29705276

But this video is inherently flawed from the beginning.

All of this stuff assumes we're still ooga booga cavemen clunking women over the head with clubs and dragging them back to caves.

It is le alpha male meme. This kind of stuff is just a mess. Out in the real world things operate very differently.
>>
I guess you can say they don't feel things like empathy what they do show you when their sad or whatever isn't empathy I know guys can be jerks and assholes but women are worse because men can choose to regret their actions but women never will go to the mgtow website sometimes you'll hear stories from men who had a gf or wife and something bad has happened and she will make it her life to destroy him they don't know anything about remorse plus false rape accusations are another reason I pray no man has to go through a thing like this
>>
>>29705498

But men are better at compartmentalizing situations which leads to them being able to cheat, rape, murder without remorse.

MGTOW is a meme.

False rape accusations are terrible, but that is the exception not the rule. Not all women are falsely accusing people of rape. And most rapes go unreported.
>>
Really? The more I hang around attractive young girls the more bitter I get. Seems like all the "redpill" stuff I read here is actually extremely accurate. Once I got my first job it forced me to interact with my normie co workers both male and female. I talk to the girls a lot, they're not bad people but extremely predictable. They talk to me like a little brother (even though I tower over them and am a few years older), not as an equal or above them like they talk to my chad co workers.

Work will redpill you fast, especially working restaurants.
>>
>>29705413
>Out in the real world things operate very differently
And how do things operate in real world?
>>
>>29705540
Dating a girl who has been raped.
Can confirm.
>>
>>29705237
I work in an office full of women. I am the only male besides security guards and janitors. Women are massive whores.

>Openly talk about their fuck buddies their husbands don't know about.
>Girl is dating a guy saying she is waiting because she wants it to "be special with him" while literally having a fuckbuddy she is fucking twice a week and says the sex is "so good."
>Married woman keeps sasking coworkers if she should fuck some guy who keeps pushing it even though she really "loves" her husband she wants to fuck other people to "get it out of her system".
>All of them have multiple tattoos
>Making of guys heights and then getting absolutely livid when the office fat girl can't get a date because shes fat.
>Executives visit office
>Manager cant handle it and so I have to do all the speaking pretending to be head of the office every single time.
Honestly being surrounded by these women 40 hours a week convinced me women are worthless.
>>
>>29705540
Sounds an awful lot like the ''Muslim defense''.

>b-b-b-but NOT ALL MUSLIMS only 99% of them hate gays and its written in their holy book that the goal is to conquer but NOT ALL MUSLIMS most terrorist attacks are false islam
>>
>>29705563

Things aren't like this >>29705560

Life isn't Chad's and Normies and attractive young girls. It is all very shallow and immature to be honest.

People are shit, I'll admit that, but some people are kind and sensitive. Maybe you people just try to hang around the wrong people.

All of this red pill stuff just sounds like crazy propaganda.
>>
>>29705540
>Not all women are falsely accusing people of rape
You really need to look up the statistics on false claim to real rape claims.
>>
>>29705606

Have you ever worked in construction? Guys talk about the same exact stuff.
>>
>>29705237

>I think everyone's issue on here comes down to "they won't sleep with me,"

I understand you want to boil things down in terms you can easily understand, but you obviously have no clue.

Women have a higher E-iq, and they're more groupthinkers. They don't want to stand out or be labelled as a bitch, so they always put on a nice exterior. Maybe you're a good, likeable guy who follows social cues correctly. That makes it easier for them.

But if you ever need an indicator of what someone is like, watch how they talk about other people when they're not present, or watch how they treat someone who is of absolutely no use to them.
>>
>>29705608
>NOT ALL MEN go out and rape women
>>
>>29705593
>dating a girl
>can confirm

You have to go back Kyle
>>
>>29705643
Yes I worked construction after high school through college. The talked about sex but they never once said they cheated. Not once.
>>
>>29705237
>The more time i've been spending with them, the more I think they're actually a lot more pure and caring than most men.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%22Women_are_wonderful%22_effect

One gender isn't inherently better than the other, I'm sure if there was some way to categorize shitty people into groups, both genders would have an equal amount of shitty people who are shitty in different ways.

Think about the physical differences and how a shitty person would use them to their advantage, that's about it.
>>
>>29705643

Actually I've been blue collar all my life, and while men can be crass and insensitive, cheaters are met with eye rolls and inward sighs. Nobody is impressed or encourages the behaviour.
>>
>>29705643
I get where you're coming from. Guys talk about pussy all The time but I rarely hear anyone bragging about cheating the way women do
>>
>>29705560
>attractive young girls
that's your damn problem ya normie

>attractive
attractive women live in their own world separate from the average female.

>young girls
live in their own world completely separate from reality of life. it's a weird type of naivety that leads to remorseless bitchiness because they expect things to be like what they see in the media
>>
The only "nice" people I meet, both male and female, tend to be less attractive. Good looking guys are dicks, good looking girls are bitches. Its just the way the world works. Age will humble the females, the males I don't know.
>>
>>29705237
>more pure

That is because they only show their slutty side to chad and hide it from the point dexter op.
>>
>>29705662
>But if you ever need an indicator of what someone is like, watch how they talk about other people when they're not present, or watch how they treat someone who is of absolutely no use to them.

This, and i should add, how they treat the weak is also a good indicator of what they really are like.
>>
>>29705720
True, except with niggers.
>>
>>29705724
>>29705720
>mfw work in a freezer work and all the men cheat on their wives and frequently beat them

>literal factory with hundreds of workers, majority easily being male

when we find out a married guy is trying to get into a co workers pants most chick just roll their eyes and say "dip shits trying to get lucky"

men are the most disloyal thing that exist.
>>
>>29705761
males like that are humbled when their physical health starts to decline in any way, i've seen it happen a bunch of times. they start to realize they aren't invincible gods.
>>
>>29705803

>believing the word of women.

If there's anything girls love more, it's a sob story filled with injustice. Heard it a thousand times, but if you check the background and ask around, you find out they were lying through their teeth.

Besides, where do you live? we probably come from different cultures.
>>
>>29705413
>All of this stuff assumes we're still ooga booga cavemen clunking women over the head with clubs and dragging them back to caves.

We *are* still ooga booga cavemen.

Do you think we're seriously different to those uncontacted tribes living in rainforests and shit? We're not.

The only thing separating us from them is culture - a culture created and maintained by men.

There is not one people in all of human history that advanced beyond the state of a tribal village of straw and mud huts that did not place men in the roles of leaders, builders, soldiers, lawmakers and teachers.

On top of this, every great civilization that has ever fallen has done by collapsing from within - through unintentional suicide. From Chinese dynasties to Egypt, Greece and Rome, empires implode at times of unchecked decadance and degeneracy among their populations and leadership. They collapse as soon as the family unit collapses.

'Women destroy civilization' is a phrase that seems to demonize women, and I feel it's somewhat inaccurate - for it's really men who do it, because it is impossible for women to have any say in civilization's operation without men first giving them the power to do so.

You should no more blame women for ruining civilization than you should blame a 10 year old for crashing a car that has father let him drive.

What we call civilization is the result of males figuring out how divide access to females between them, and how to acquire and maintain the ability to defend tribal territory. I believe women are biologically not wired to be builders and maintainers of civilization. If they were, we should surely have seen at least one instance of them doing so in history.

Instead, the most we can find is Queens ruling when there are no legitimate or worthy sons.
>>
File: 1439046723293.jpg (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1439046723293.jpg
43 KB, 400x400
>>29705413
http://www.theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html

They're vapid chowderheads who have nothing more than a superficial interest or understanding in anything.

They have no vision. They cannot coordinate and work in teams toward any goal.

They must parasitize and sabotage male communities because they are intellectually barren.

Before you post some bullshit, ask yourself:

When has a female team accomplished anything, ever?
>>
>>29705540
All sex is rape. The woman decides whether sex was rape or not depending on whether it benefits her.
>>
>>29705861
lmao hard to dispute seeing the texts with your actual eyes, mate. Or having him say directly to you he'd like to ""date her""

>all women are filthy liars
and men are filthy pigs who just want to fuck anything and then lie about it when they dont. You know how many times I've heard "I fucked that slam pig at the party on friday" only for it to be complete bullshit because she with her family and there are fb pics to prove it?
>>
>>29705903
>don't let women do anythings for hundreds/thousands of years
>"when have women ever done anything?"
>>
>>29705949

I asked you a question.

Where. Do. You. Live?
>>
>>29705903
this shit always amuses me because it seems to forget the inherent patriarchy the past was ruled with.

"Women never did anything, they were never great intellectuals or creators!!!"

The bitches weren't even taught how to read numbnuts the fuck do you expect them to do.
>>
>>29705961

Look what has happened to every western society once they let women "do things". Women were not put on earth to become leaders, decision makers, scientists etc. There are things women do better than men (nurturing) and there are things men do better than women.
>>
>>29705990
>giving out that information
western white country is all you need to know
>>
>>29705961
>in every civilization, without exception, throughout recorded history, women have never been remarkable
>men are so innately superior that they distinguish themselves naturally
>women blame men because they fail so hard, all the time

That's a ridiculous fucking lie and you know it.

If you want actual proof, look at the modern computer era where any stupid cunt has been able to buy a computer and programming book for 30 years, and they're still whining.

Where is the cunt software? They can't do it. Not one of them has made a notable app. They're genetically inferior.

>>29706002
HAhahaha get educated you stupid revisionist fuck. Women have been reading and had access to scientific materials for centuries. They just don't do it.

Look at all the male shut-in scientific masterminds like Newton, Cavendish, and Heaviside.

Where are the math genius spinster cunts who used their time indoors to do something besides ferment?

Kill yourself, you male-slandering liar. Cunt inferiority is not my problem.
>>
File: 1450290129910.jpg (81 KB, 838x605) Image search: [Google]
1450290129910.jpg
81 KB, 838x605
>>29705961
Even your bullshit is 100% self-defeating, because it rests on the premise that men are so naturally superior that they have successfully enslaved women at all times and places.

If you're correct, then the natural position of women is as a broodmare in Genghis's harem, a cocksleeve to be shuttled from place to place and raped.

I can't say I disagree.
>>
>>29706035

Lmao, I always remember one of my libcuck professors saying how a woman scientist "helped" discover DNA. What "help" I wondered, sweeping the floors and cleaning the counter tops? Fuck outta my face with that shit. Look at how few modern women there are in stem programs. They just can't hang, not physical or mentally. We are NOT equal. Put it this way, if there was an all out war between men and women who do you honestly think would win?
>>
>>29706035
>being this triggered
yeah because it's not like women have been barred from academics for centuries. Academics were not seen as a "womanly pursuit" and heavily discouraged because all women were supposed to do was get married.

Only the highest class of women was to be well read, and that was only in regards to poetry.
>>
File: 1394091862730.png (95 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1394091862730.png
95 KB, 396x385
A good old fashioned misogyny thread.
Keep up the good work robots.
>>
>>29706028

oooOOOoh yeah. Imma come find you and rape you, then skull fuck you.

you're SO toast, lady.

Pfft. Give me a fucking break. You think I'm asking because my intent is malicious? I'm asking because it's relevant to our current argument.

I'm going to guess you're aus, in which case, yeah, the men are going to be a bit more crass-- But where I'm from in canaduh, blue collar people are often as educated and well-mannered as white collar professionals and university educated people.

This, obviously, would give us a rank disparity in personal experience. I'm not exactly wrong, and neither are you.
>>
>>29706002
>implying patriarchy is what made women be worthless instead of the obvious truth that women's worthlessness is what necessiated patriarchy

Today, women get special benefits in all levels of education and are put first before boys and men all the way from daycare to grad school. There are laws on the books that enforce equal employment for women. The culture is 100% girl-power and 100% man-shaming.

Women have the world served up for them on a silver platter.

So, are they acheiving? Nope! they're sitting on their asses and bitching and crying about how they still HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN ENOUGH YET.

Women will never, ever, no matter what you give them, decide for themselves to make themselves useful and create great things. Women do not, can not, and will not create greatness. All women do is receive what men create.

The tragedy of our times is that women have legislated the suppression of men's ability to create. They've used the legal system to give men's jobs to women, the same women that do nothing with them and neglect to innovate and create, while men sit at home masturbating because they can't afford to rent a woman's time with their neetbux.

Female supremacy (feminism) is the end of civilization.

Remember that you read it here: the barbarians are coming. You will be beaten and raped by savages from foreign lands, and the men of your culture will stand by and let it happen because you abandoned them.
>>
>>29706133
Read the biography of any great man. You'll see he had to overcome obstacles much greater than "wah males didn't let me do it."

All this intellectual shit required a book and a pencil. You don't think Sarah Bloomers couldn't have nabbed a math book and jotted down theorems on scratch paper in her basement?

Look at all the social reject males who spearheaded the computer revolution and built places like this website. We were spat and kicked at school and so retreated to our basements and invented things.

Literally every media platform is on message today with the "GRRRRL POWER YOU GO GRRL" narrative and the cunts still can't do anything.

The last 40 years have been the ultimate proof.

Males:
Buy books.
Buy computers.
Develop software.
Form teams.

Females:
Whine and bleed out their rotten cunts.

Tired of the cunts. Death to the cunts. I hope you're bagged and beaten by the Muzzies like you deeply crave and deserve, you incurably disingenuous lying weak masochist whores.
>>
again if someone want to understand why sexual liberation and feminism is bad.

there was an experiment that showed that if you get power with no accountability you will most likely use it, that applies to all humans and not only woman.
that is why people do horrible things like bullying and divorcing. because there are no consequences to their actions and they abuse the power that they posses.
science have caught up to this thousands of years ago and disarmed it civilians and put a leash on the woman, but now in the modern era we forget why we did that and give woman what they want
>>
File: 1391685893040.jpg (35 KB, 558x515) Image search: [Google]
1391685893040.jpg
35 KB, 558x515
>>29706163
>The tragedy of our times is that women have legislated the suppression of men's ability to create. They've used the legal system to give men's jobs to women, the same women that do nothing with them and neglect to innovate and create, while men sit at home masturbating because they can't afford to rent a woman's time with their neetbux.
CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>29706270
SAAAAAVE

MEEEEEEEEEE

from feminism
>>
>>29706326
it will happen soon
there is quite large redpill community now
economy will stagnate and woman will surrender, the question is when
>>
>>29706371
either that or the whole thing collapses, bro. There's no guarantee that the redpill "community" is anywhere near the same power as the jew-funded SJW global meme parade
>>
>>29706237
>Males:
>Buy books.
>Buy computers.
>Develop software.
>Form teams.
i know plenty of males who buy computers just to play video games and masturbate

>who is marie curie
stop riding on the coattails of men who have accomplished things so you can put women down
>>
File: 1440832375130.jpg (19 KB, 306x232) Image search: [Google]
1440832375130.jpg
19 KB, 306x232
>>29706424
Women are pathetic.
You can't even argue.
Your center of reference begins and ends with yourself, the subjective.

Look at yourself, you've tried to make a point and crashed and burned into pettiness with your pointless anecdotes.

The female race will be crushed, and males will rightfully reign supreme.
>>
>>29706163
I remember reading Nikola Tesla writing that this was the inevitable outcome of Feminism as well. Ultimately it's how all civilizations fall.

Remember Rome? A Roman princess sent a letter to Attila the fucking Hun asking him to marry her because she didn't like the options she had available. Attila then proceeded to invade and fuck up the western empire so hard that it could never recover.

In the Islamic caliphate of old, women had more rights than in any other stage of Islamic civilization, women openly sang and female singers had followings of fans. There are even some documents indicating that towards the end they permitted women to be judges. They directed society away from the military and military training towards 'social' causes and the family. Then the Mongols came, slaughtered all of the men of Baghdad and sold all of the women and children into slavery.

In America, the immigration act of 1965 never would have passed without the female vote. The New Deal never would have undermined the values this country was founded on, and all of the welfare statism of the late 20th century never would have come to pass were it not for the female vote.
>>
>>29706399
if a divorced man can save 3-4 people it will happen
just give it time
>>29706424
he is talking about the bottom line, sure african woman can build houses and hunt but they have done this for thousands of years.
the bottom line is that woman can write books, create great art and do great things but can't clean the shitter or carry alot of weight that's what men are for
>>
I'm gonna drop a redpill on you guys right now
>chilling with friend
>we get into conversation about girls
>we are in high school, friend is typical normal guy, gets along with everyone
>he says we should try an experiment
>basically I would help him look like the biggest asshole he can be
>in general he would act like the biggest asshole he can be to everyone around him
>I go on a vacation for a month
>friend has his first gf and has many other girls flocking to him
>he is visibly dissatisfied
>we talk for a while
>he talks about how he really didn't expect this to work as well as it did
>he went on to dump his gf

He doesn't even bother with getting a gf after that whole experience.
>>
>>29706514
Women destroy great societies.

When will humanity learn?
>>
>>29706516
cont. if you want to seek empowerment and see great woman at work watch documentary on the YPJ that is fighting in syria and not game of thrones bullshit
>>
>>29706133
what the fuck does that have to do with you getting a gender studies degree in the 21st century you fucking moron? The only reason you're allowed to vote or go to college now is BECAUSE of men, don't be retarded and complain about it now.
>>
>>29706530
>basically I would help him look like the biggest asshole he can be
Could you elaborate about him being an asshole? Any story?
>>
>>29706473
>the only thing you have to be proud of is your penis
sorry anon
>>
File: Slut_Walk_Protest.jpg (73 KB, 893x469) Image search: [Google]
Slut_Walk_Protest.jpg
73 KB, 893x469
>>29706133
Everything you said in here is the way it should be. women should not be allowed to go to school unless they are absolutely unequivocally exceptional. The rest of them need to fulfill their correct roles in society, or else we get the degradation that you see today.

Pic related.
>>
>>29705606
>Manager cant handle it and so I have to do all the speaking pretending to be head of the office every single time.
>doing manager's job
>not getting managers pay

is the manager a woman?
make them give you her job and have your very own harem of office ladies
>>
>>29706424
And I know plenty of women who only care about looks so?
it doesn't prove anything or mean anything, we're talking broad spectrum of the whole gender, if women were so good then they wouldn't need help from guys at every step of the journey. Instead of doing they whine at others that others have to change and stoop down to help them so they can be equal. the whole second wave and third wave feminism is about how MAN has to do/stop dooing x/y instead of women doing something. And now that a whole generation has been raised mostly by women men are like that too. I know I am a whiny crybaby compared to what my grandfather lived through.
>>
File: 1452413205564.jpg (52 KB, 322x600) Image search: [Google]
1452413205564.jpg
52 KB, 322x600
>>29706645
All you cunts can do is try to shame and emasculate.

You have no brains.

You're the most predictable, retarded excuse for humans males have ever seen.

All males hold you in contempt.

You're weaker, you're wretchedly dumb--so dumb that it's an immunity to reason, and you extrude blood and mucous from a slimy gash near your asshole every month.

Your voice sounds like a grating squawk.

You suck in every way. You exist to get fucked and whine to males in order to extract resources through underhanded means.

Not one of you has done anything truly exceptional. The best of you are mediocre-to-low grade males.

You suck. The ancient civilizations got it right the first time in despising the obviously inferior cunts.
>>
>>29706765
A lot of women don't expect help from men, and there are plenty of women who don't consider themselves feminists because they see it as dividing and a crutch.

Seems like most people who go on about women being inferior don't really have anything going on in their own lives, so they say "see, men did this which makes me better than you"
>>
>>29706848
>implying i'm a female
>implying you aren't talking shit about how women's voices sound while posting pictures of dragonball z
beta
>>
>>29705593
Whats it like?

this comment is original
>>
>>29706928
You're definitely a female.
You've gotten your ass handed to you and now are just trying to snip my balls.

It's all women can do. You're nothing.

It's actually pitiable that you're only partially human. You will never understand the depths of male thought and the male soul.
>>
File: 1444299236745.png (256 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1444299236745.png
256 KB, 500x364
>>29705593
>dating
>confirm
Fuck off, kiddo. Made me reply/10.
>>
>>29706905
>"see, men did this which makes me better than you"

the woman you talk about belong to the distant past.
im not talking about CEO's and high positions, im talking about woman that work with their bare hands, those old woman you see cleaning hospitals will no longer exist in a few years
or the woman maintain and keep a house to the maximum.
>>
>>29706961
>this level of delusion and mental gymnastics
wew lad you could win gold at the olympics
>>
>>29706982
And now we're down to shitposting.
Women aren't worth talking to.
You're all the same boring blockheads.
>>
>>29705237
While generalizations are bad, a major concern that I have as someone with a dick is that women hold a fuckton of social power that men dont. Everyone, from strangers to even close friends, will defend females in a dispute, even physical. A girl can slap you and chances are instead of tackling her and restraining her, passerby are gonna go after you asking you what you did to get slapped? It's ironically the same type of shit feminists are talking about when they scream "rape culture!", except here in the west rape culture exists against men, not women (and not just rape culture, violence and misandry against men is fucking huge in the west). While r9k will tell you all girls are roasties attempting to steal your life force, poke holes in the condom, and demand child support, that's not true for every female. There's perfectly fine females out there, but just be wary; a lot of girls literally make a living by scamming men via relationships. Think of this: why is it normal for girls to be interested in a potential boyfriend's profession? you never see guys asking girls what they do for a living beyond just a simple ice breaker, or only wanting to date rich girls, or say "i want a girl who can take care of me" outside of sexual context, but its deemed okay for women to openly be trying to find a man to provide for them in exchange for sex. It's an unhealthy form of prostitution parading itself as real romance. Again, not all women do this, theres plenty of women willing to go into healthy relationships, but there's plenty of bad apples and definitely enough of them to warrant being very skeptical of women who appear interested in you.
>>
>>29705237

>I think they're actually a lot more pure and caring than most men.

That's because you're only hanging out with girls you find sexually attractive and they probably think you're good looking enough not to give you the complete shit treatment they give to your average robot.

>I think everyone's issue on here comes down to "they won't sleep with me,"

I wish. My issue comes down to "they won't use their brains, make up bullshit drama and project it onto males they don't find attractive, ruining their careers and getting them kicked out of their residences for bullshit made up reasons and all men will never question any of their lies because they're desperate for their attention."
>>
>>29706606
I wasn't there for the entire ride but he would try and "like" the most normie shit he could find, acted like a total dickhead with people and laughed his ass off at the slightest fuck up, no semblence of respect for anyone. After that came clubbing, drinking, being loud, etc. When he would hit on girls he would do it in the stupidest and most transparent way possible but confidently. He would get interest from most whores from clubs, and those whores would spread the word through school which led to more girls being interested in him. Of course he didn't actively pursue women, they would just come to him eventually. Sometimes we'd make a plan to start a bit of a scene to grab people's attention, nothing huge though just me and him making a bit of an argument and shit. There was some more stuff in between but I think you get the gist of it, in the end he got a gf and quite a few connections with other stacies and such. Now he's given up and just plays WoW all day.
>>
>>29706905
>A lot of women don't expect help from men
'a lot' and 'plenty' are vague subjective terms that can mean anything from 5% to 70%.
And that's fine because that's your opinion, my opinion is that I see a lot of 'independent women' who wouldn't be anywhere without the state doing them favors and giving them free money.
>"see, men did this which makes me better than you"
That's people being petty dumb and bitter, people of both genders do this in different arguments.
I've never done anything objectively great (maybe subjectively), so I will not claim to be better than somebody I don't know. However I will claim that men on average are better than women. Because men do while women are.
>>
>>29707012
you literally started with the ad hominem by calling me pathetic when i gave you a proper argument, what do you expect? you're a retard who thinks his penis makes him special and you're selectively obtuse
>>
>>29707062
You ignored everything I had to say until I was charitable and tried to play along, and now you fell for the obvious bait and think you've won.

It's like playing chess with a baby.
>>
>>29705237
>women hold a fuckton of social power that men dont.

that YOU don't, you mean. high status men have every social benefit of a woman and then some.
>>
>>29707033
>A girl can slap you and chances are instead of tackling her and restraining her, passerby are gonna go after you asking you what you did to get slapped?
I agree that this is a problem that I've seen mentioned by other women. However, men are bigger and stronger in most cases which leads people to believe that the man isn't in any danger. Then they follow each other into the herd mentality to protect who they see as weak.

I've had it happen to me, but I still see a huge difference between being slapped by a man and by a woman.

To say that there is no rape culture against women is wrong though, I know two women who were raped; one couldn't tell anybody and they both developed PTSD/addiction problems.

Both sides have their fair share of shitty people, but a major problem is just as many people can't empathize with the other side.
>>
File: maxresdefault[4].jpg (197 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[4].jpg
197 KB, 3000x1688
>>29707076
>It's like playing chess with a baby.
m'penis
>>
File: 1440471429425.jpg (195 KB, 868x1024) Image search: [Google]
1440471429425.jpg
195 KB, 868x1024
>>29707190
Freud was sooo right about the whole penis envy thing.
>>
>>29707178
>but I still see a huge difference between being slapped by a man and by a woman.
are you fucking kidding me, are you fucking kidding me right now
>To say that there is no rape culture against women is wrong though
rape culture is a term from swedan that feminists hi-jacked, no dude in his right mind will rape a female in america

>However, men are bigger and stronger in most cases which leads people to believe that the man isn't in any danger
this is 2016 no one fights with his fists anymore you have all the means of protection you want
>>
>>29707059
>my opinion is that I see a lot of 'independent women' who wouldn't be anywhere without the state doing them favors and giving them free money.
That seems to be a problem with poverty though, and not sexism. I mean, there are instances of men using welfare to go to strip clubs.
>>
>>29707178
But the problem is that even if the woman is very clearly a cunt and deserves to be floored or slapped properly there will still be white knights flocking to her defense even if you hit her once to calm her own.
>>
File: macaulay[1].jpg (126 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
macaulay[1].jpg
126 KB, 1280x960
>>29707228
>yfw i have a 7 inch penis
i just don't use it to think i'm superior to women you beta
>>
>>29707273
So you're a futa?
>>
>>29707178
>be a guy
>get raped by a woman
>report it
>asked if I enjoyed it and then be told that I should grow some balls and man up
>if the rapist happens to get pregnant she can take me to court for child support
???

>meanwhile a woman on campus just has to scream rape for the guy to be very likely removed from university
>>
>>29707253
>even if you hit her once to calm her own.
You shouldn't be hitting anybody unless it's in self defense, like they're constantly following you around and literally screaming in your face. There are precedents of this happening and the person who hit the other person not being charged with anything.

You don't hit somebody to calm them down, that usually does the opposite.
>>
All the delusion in this thread is crazy.
>>
File: 1433626256985.gif (208 KB, 312x322) Image search: [Google]
1433626256985.gif
208 KB, 312x322
>mfw come in this thread and am reminded why I hate men

God you all make it so easy. This is why women love fucking up mens lives. I live for this shit.I honestly just want to strangle you all while you angrily foam at the mouth violently spitting saliva all over my mouth as you bitch this old rhetoric out over and over again, your face bright red and eyes bulging.shits getting me hot. I wish I had a bitch dyke gf to kill men with
>>
>>29707315
>be a woman
>get raped
well maybe you shouldn't drink alcohol, don't wear slutty clothing, don't walk in this area, etc.

it goes both ways

empathy bro
>>
>>29707350
>be a woman
>get raped
>well maybe you shouldn't drink alcohol, don't wear slutty clothing, don't walk in this area, etc.
this is also if people even believe her in the first place
>>
>>29707350
To be fair it doesn't mean "they were asking for it" nor do they deserve it.
>>
>>29707341
You're trying a bit too hard Reddit.
>>
File: 1460060256271.jpg (91 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
1460060256271.jpg
91 KB, 625x417
>>29707341
Good luck, cunt. You have no muscle mass or brain power and fervently wish to be raped.

Left to your own devices you'd starve. Now go scoop some mucous out of a roastie with your tongue.
>>
>>29707341
>I wish I had a bitch dyke gf to kill men with
go ahead buy a gun from a men owned gun store and travel with a men owned taxi ill be waiting here
>>
>>29707240
And there are instances of women using welfare on designer clothes.
Your point?
Many poor people (mostly men) were ambitious enough to work two jobs or even three jobs to be able to afford higher education, or skip education altogether and make something out of themselves while ignoring societies expectations and stigma. Meanwhile 'strong independent women' go with the flow and go to uni only because it is literally paid for by government to study art while they are raising kid as a single mom and ask for child support from state on top of that.

I can pull up ridiculous examples just like you.
>>
>>29707374
quit falsely accusing men of rape and maybe we will start believing you.
>>
>>29705662

This. Most guys who are like "girls aren't bad" are basically cute and socially accepted so they don't see the problems men have. Women put on a better face for them basically.

I mean women have been nice to me, it's not all cunt all the time, but even then that niceness seems to be very limited too. Like they're nice when I'm around them but they don't seem to even notice or care about me if I'm not physically in front of them somehow.

It's these little things you have to pick up on.
>>
>>29707482
bottom line is modern woman are huge cunts that think being nice is doing a favor for someone.

just let the world burn and take all the harpies with it
>>
>>29707450
I'm just giving counterexamples to people trying to use their points as proof that women are inferior, that both genders basically do the same shit.

My mother worked 10 hours 6 days/week with no welfare and no child support because my dad decided to become a shithead and leave after they had been married and had children.

How is it a ridiculous example? I'm just sick of insecure men putting down women/other races so they feel better about themselves. It's disgusting and after all the hard work I've done to better myself I don't want to see them get off so easily.
>>
>>29707460
Goes both ways
>>
>>29707460
>quit raping people and we won't accuse you of rape
see how that line of thought works?
>>
>>29707527
t. /r9k/ virgin
>>
>>29707402
Nah, I'm legit. I love watching women beat the shit out of men

>>29707405
>implying it takes brain cells to murder someone
you dipshit men have been doing it for millennia

>>29707442
why would I need a gun or a taxi?
>>
>>29707350
But those are legitimate criticisms.
I you get drunk then you should get drunk either home or with somebody who can look after you.
if a guy gets robbed because he got drunk off his ass and then shambled through a poorly lit backalley while waving his wallet around you tell him he should drink less and be mindful of where he goes and how he behaves.
same with catcalls etc. most women wear skintight clothes and revealing attire and then complain when men respond to attire that is clearly made to elicit attention from men.
>>
>>29707586
Doesn't mean they deserve it tho
>>
I guess everyone's opinions will differ because we're basing this off of personal experience.

From my perspective, most women are ok. The good ones will be honest, and care about pursuing positive traits. A lot will be really self centred, but I can't say that a lot of men aren't like that either.

That being said, there are a few things that bother me. For a start, women tend to be much more obsessed with a social hierarchy than men. The people at the bottom of this hierarchy are the beta males, and some (not all) women enjoy shitting down on them. People in general are very bad at intervening in a situation that they can clearly see is wrong, but that they aren't currently involved in, so most of the other girls in their group will just tend to go along with it.

There's also the fact that a women can just bait along or manipulate men pretty easily, and she doesn't have to be exceptionally beautiful to do so.

I don't hate women, because most are good and honestly I just straight up haven't had the same shit experiences that a lot of robots on here have. But even the white knights in this thread have to admit that it's really really easy for a woman to screw up a beta male's life really badly.
>>
File: women are children2.png (116 KB, 1334x726) Image search: [Google]
women are children2.png
116 KB, 1334x726
2/8

original apple
>>
>>29705803

Women deliberately choose men who are disloyal and spoil them with easy sex. They don't want a man the other women don't want.
>>
>>29707564
>why would I need a gun or a taxi?
i hope ur an mma fighter then
>>29707562
im not a virgin but you can still make good assumptions while ur here
>>
File: women are children3.png (145 KB, 1333x752) Image search: [Google]
women are children3.png
145 KB, 1333x752
3/8

>>29705540
>>29705593

Get the fuck out and kill yourself
>>
File: women are children1.png (216 KB, 1348x678) Image search: [Google]
women are children1.png
216 KB, 1348x678
>>29707646
wtf for some reason it didnt upload
>>
>>29705593
>some random claims about rape
>my gf was raped, so yeah its true
top of the kek

And I'm inclined to think >>29705929 hits the nail. It is a violent activity by nature, in which one party subjugates the other and were it not for the cultural context, two people are essentialy hurting each other.
The same activity, wherein someone 'withdraws' consent, suddenly becomes this massive issue called rape
>>
>>29705540
>Not all women are falsely accusing people of rape
thats still 100% of woman that can simpbro
>>
>>29707341
>uses 'lewd' anime girl pic
instant neckbeard giveaway. and all the redditors still think you're a woman.
>>
File: women are children4.png (130 KB, 1323x765) Image search: [Google]
women are children4.png
130 KB, 1323x765
4/8

I hate womyn

Most privileged shits in the universe, and still complaining

Do you know those reality shows about spoiled brats? Every girl is like that, no matter how poor, they are always entitled cunts.
>>
File: women are children5.png (104 KB, 1326x601) Image search: [Google]
women are children5.png
104 KB, 1326x601
5/8

Original watermelon
>>
File: women are children6.png (141 KB, 1331x765) Image search: [Google]
women are children6.png
141 KB, 1331x765
6/8

>>29707703
IKR? How can these dumbasses be fooled so easily? That anime is all about seeing the two protagonists showing their bodies so you can masturbate to them, why would a girl watch that crap?
>>
>>29707605
Who said anything about deserving it?
I'm making reasonable rational assumptions - If I get inebriated (which affects my reactions and thinking) I'm most likely going to be taken advantage of, whether it be physical or financial. So I'm going to do it in a safe environment or with somebody I can trust while not trying to attract undue/unwanted attention.

I wouldn't get drunk/high in public while wearing shitton of jewellery and stuffed wallet because I know it will broadcast 'easy target' to any amoral asshole.
>>
7/8

>>29707482
Girls are ultra nice when its convenient to them, but thanks to the internet you can actually tell what these demons actually think without social filters
>>
File: women are children7.png (129 KB, 1332x601) Image search: [Google]
women are children7.png
129 KB, 1332x601
>>29707823
Fuck 6i 4nwyhiwrnyh reisk yhnrles nr yhnju
>>
>>29707785
those little things don't even matter
you are working on the pre-assumption is that robbers and rapists are stupid and lurk in the shadows.
well they are not always stupid, so be ready to get raped in the comfort of your home
>>
File: women are children8.png (92 KB, 1302x766) Image search: [Google]
women are children8.png
92 KB, 1302x766
The therm "womanchild" doesn't exist, because knowing its a woman you can instantly assume its a womanchild, because all women are womanchildren
>>
>>29705237
Look at that picture. The only thing that matters to her is his height. If he weren't a clear head taller than her, she never would have put her hand through the curtain.
>>
>someone took the time to screencap all these
Have any of you stopped to consider the problem is with you? That you're just virgins bitter at women who won't touch you?
>>
File: women are children.png (2 MB, 1822x1965) Image search: [Google]
women are children.png
2 MB, 1822x1965
version with everything in it
>>
File: CUNT.jpg (63 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
CUNT.jpg
63 KB, 500x375
>>29707949
Wow took me so much effort, taking a screenshot right?

>For a womyn taking a few screenshots and solving a few capchas is too much effort
>>
>>29707838
So? What's even your point? Are you telling me that women get raped just because they're women? You can be robbed from the comfort of your home too
Stop making rape sound like it's something prevalent and so fucking terrible that it needs extra attention. In fact this is the problem, why treat rape like it's something akin to murder? If it were treated like any other crime the amount of false rape allegations would drop and actual rape convictions would be higher because police wouldn't need to bother with scandals/media/PR bullshit stunts every time and actually bother with unbiased examination instead of rushing it off to court as soon as they can after the victim waited 2 months to report it.
>>
>>29707949
Part of the issue is that you're not recognising that this is 2 sided. A significant number of women, whatever other traits they have, and however well they treat other people, really enjoy treating beta males badly, and watching them suffer. Bearing this in mind, it's unsurprising that a board where beta males congregate is going to have such a negative opinion of women.
>>
>>29705862

>'Women destroy civilization' is a phrase that seems to demonize women, and I feel it's somewhat inaccurate - for it's really men who do it, because it is impossible for women to have any say in civilization's operation without men first giving them the power to do so.

>You should no more blame women for ruining civilization than you should blame a 10 year old for crashing a car that has father let him drive.

No it's fair to blame women because if they actually acted like the equals they say they are, that collapse never would of happened. You don't blame the victim for believing the liar, you blame the liar.
>>
>>29707882
Womanchild doesn't exist because it's a redundant term.
>>
>>29708075
i actually support your argument and probably not the roastie you were arguing with.

as to my point, even if rape happens too often its the WOMAN responsibility to defend themselves. because why does it matter if the rapist is convicted or not, the deed is done. no amount of new laws is going to change that.
focus on preventing rape not severing the laws.
and for christ sake cancel allegations with no evidence
>>
>>29705961

They've had about a hundred years of equal rights in the most materially abundant time in the man's history and have done nothing but use sex so they don't have to work.
>>
>>29705276
If allowing women to vote was such a mistake, then why did men allow it in the first place? Whose fault is it really?
>>
File: 1450258590987.jpg (516 KB, 1600x2812) Image search: [Google]
1450258590987.jpg
516 KB, 1600x2812
>>29708416
The Jews.
jewriginal
>>
>>29708436
>Post pics of a lot of black feminists
>Feminism: a black war on women

>Post pics of a lot of Argentinian feminists
>Feminism: an Argentinian war on women

etc...
>>
>>29708416
war was over and woman wanted to have a voice
>>
>>29708467
difference is that """black feminists""" and """argentinian feminists""" are neither wealthy nor have the influence the people he posted have/had

all of them got published and cherished in academia
>>
>>29708103
Women don't treat beta males "badly", they are really nice to them, in fact, they will only go turbocunt mode if the beta dares to want to date them or hit on them on the streets.
>>
>>29708499
That's because they have contacts and are good at convincing others (natural merchants)

Other than that a jewish feminist cunt is just as cancerous as a black or latina feminist
>>
>>29708500
Depends on what your definition of treating somebody badly is.
It might be true that women won't berate a beta who behaves exactly as they want him to, always being nice to them, never asking them out on a date, and never demanding anything back.

But if they're going to go turbocunt on him the minute he stops being 100% passive, such as actually wanting a date, asking to be included in social events, or wants some kind of favour or help back for his efforts (ie effort in a friendship to be 2 way rather than 1 way), then yes I'd still call that treating somebody badly.
>>
>>29705413
>All of this stuff assumes we're still ooga booga cavemen clunking women over the head with clubs and dragging them back to caves.
genetically we are though
>>
>>29706163

>So, are they acheiving? Nope! they're sitting on their asses and bitching and crying about how they still HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN ENOUGH YET.

Another element here is that they're lying, covering up, basically. They say they want these opportunities but when they are giving them, they come up with convenient excuses as to why they can't use them.

They are saying what we want to hear basically, she's not going to admit to being a lazy parasite, she'll say "I want a job and I can work hard BUT" because the real goal is for her to not work and still get the benefits of working. It's funny how many times I've watched women make up excuses as to why they can't work when they're dating someone who they are living with and who's paying their way basically. But if they break up, all the sudden she's got a job! It's basically that on a societal scale.

They'll use men for resources as long as they can get away with it and then try and play dumb when men catch onto to what they're doing.
>>
>>29708416
>If allowing women to vote was such a mistake, then why did men allow it in the first place? Whose fault is it really?
because we love women, not that hard to comprehend.
the vaginal jew has a weird power over the heterosexual mind.
>>
>>29706258

This is true. In order to see women's evil sometimes it's best to put yourselves in their shows. They say they're equal, but somehow not equal when it comes to being evil or cruel. They pull the same thing evil men do when giving the same power.
>>
>>29708416
We thought women may be able to live the life of a fully functional human. But it turns out that was wrong.
Also war killed off all of the alpha men keeping them in place.
>>
>>29706424

>stop riding on the coattails of men who have accomplished things so you can put women down

How about women stop riding on males coattails so they can put men down.
>>
>>29706645

Nah it's pride in the other organ you women don't have -- the brain.
>>
>>29708761
>because we love women
This. All throughout history, we've thought women as being capable of more than they really are. Men have always been the romantics.

I'm sure some would argue that we unrealistically expect too much, placing an impossible standard on women. Who knows.
>>
>this thread
so this is what happens to men in the pits of eternal loneliness
>>
>>29705606

>>Married woman keeps sasking coworkers if she should fuck some guy who keeps pushing it even though she really "loves" her husband she wants to fuck other people to "get it out of her system".

Funny how that excuse will never work for a man isn't it? "Honey I cheated on you just to get it out of my system" that wouldn't fly at all but it's a convenient excuse for her.
>>
>>29706514

There was a study done in the 90s that said, objectively, women ALWAYS increase the size of government. They did all the statistically stuff you could do, to make sure their data was accurate but no matter how much data they got or how they rant their numbers, it came out to being every time their was an increase in the size of government it was directly related to women voting.

Give women the power to vote and they'll vote away everyone else's rights on an emotional whim.
>>
>>29706848
>All males hold you in contempt.
I don't hold women in contempt and nor do any of my friends.
>>
>>29706928

You argue like a female, it's pretty obvious lady.
>>
>>29707117

Not really, look at Johnny Depp, he's a high social status male but he's being put through the same ringer that females put most men through.
>>
>>29707239
>are you fucking kidding me, are you fucking kidding me right now
No, you're right, being slapped by someone who is 1.5x stronger and larger is exactly the same. It makes no difference how powerful someone assaulting you is.

>no dude in his right mind will rape a female in america
And yet plenty do.

>this is 2016 no one fights with his fists anymore
Spoken like someone who has never been in a physical altercation.
>>
>>29709629
And the only reason she's able to do so is not because she's a woman, but because she was Johnny Depp's wife.

The only reason anyone even cares about her is because of the social value added by her husband, not her own social value as an individual. If the same woman divorced a man who wasn't Johnny Depp, you would never hear about it.

Even if you wield the advantage, they will find some way to stab you in the back with it.
>>
>>29707178

>but I still see a huge difference between being slapped by a man and by a woman.

Being attacked by a mosquito and being attacked by a tiger are still you being attacked. Your physical being is still being threatened and your flight or fight adrenaline response doesn't care what it is, it just tells you to end the threat.

Force is the opposite of reason, you can't expect to be meet with reason when you use force and provoke the primal instinct of self-preservation. The body doesn't differentiate between pain caused by the male or female, just that it's pain and it needs to stop.

>I know two women who were raped; one couldn't tell anybody and they both developed PTSD/addiction problems.

So? They probably laid down the red carpet for the rapist to enter their lives and gave them the opportunity to rape them up on a silver platter.
>>
>>29707178
>I know two women

Confirmation bias. Sample size too small.
>>
>>29707341

Tits and vagina timestamp or GTFO.
>>
>>29707889
>being so insecure that you make everything about your height
>>
I'm a woman and even I think women suck. Men suck too tho. Kill the human race, please
>>
>>29709853
Edgy teenager detected. You belong here, alright.
>>
>>29707711

>That viking meme

Yeah it's funny how they all buy that up because it's convenient for them.
>>
>>29709898
I am an edgy teenager. Leave me alone to fester about how much I hate culture and what it does to people.
>>
>>29709630
>No, you're right, being slapped by someone who is 1.5x stronger and larger is exactly the same. It makes no difference how powerful someone assaulting you is.
last time i checked slap don't kill, let alone do damage.
the fuck are you rambling about
>And yet plenty do.
then prevent rape, don't increase laws to punish rapists. how do you prevent rape? oh right you can't you actually have to go out and get some pepper spray
>Spoken like someone who has never been in a physical altercation.
been in over 10 fights, been in the army/jail too.
from my experience i can only tell you that defending yourself is the best option you have, always.
>>
>>29707882

It needs to exist and be used more though because I'm sick of "manchild" being thrown around so easily when women delibarely behave like children and are proud of it.

Look at how "adulting" is not a word they use.
>>
>>29707949

Have you seriously considered that people actual consider that first and beat themselves up over it? Like do you seriously believe you're the first person to tell anyone this and everyone here hasn't heard that a million times before.

Once again, what you say is just another excuse for women to avoid taking responsibility for their actions.
>>
>>29710827
That's seriously all they have, man.
They're logically crippled.
They're like pod people.

Debate them about gender relations and you'll get "bitter virgin!", and then "okay both sexes are bad let's maintain the status quo :^)" every time.
>>
>>29708639

>asking to be included in social events, or wants some kind of favour or help back for his efforts (ie effort in a friendship to be 2 way rather than 1 way), then yes I'd still call that treating somebody badly.

I remember when I first started cluing into this in highschool. I had girls that wanted to talk to me on AIM and literally cry on my shoulder when their boyfriend was being a jerk. I'm just a nice person so I listened, these weren't really girls I was romantically inclined to either. However when it came time for the fun stuff, to go to parties or concerts, I was never invited.

I just got to hear all about it when she came home and wasn't happy with how Chad treated her there. Didn't take me long to cut this shit off though.

Now I don't listen to cunts problems. I'm only there for the fun parts and will ignore them if they want to complain, even though it's cruel, they can't do what a man does and be friends with the same guy in the good times and bad, they compartmentalize. Some friends are for fun and some are emotional rags apparently.
>>
>>29710981

And "both sexes are bad" is her cop-out to avoid responsibility again. Imagine if responsibility was red paint and there is a man and woman wearing white shirts. In order to take responsibility, she has to paint some red on the shirt. She'll flat out refuse to do it but she'll do it if she can paint red on the male's shirt too. Basically getting any observer to ignore or dismiss her particular role since she spread out the blame.

This is why I don't accept the "both sexes are bad" argument because there are things that specific to women and they're trying to get men to not notice it by distracting them with their own flaws.
>>
Who here is convinced OP is a woman though? Trying to act like they're not but they act exactly like a stereotypical woman poster.
>>
Women are all vapid cunts, Men are simple minded beasts and in general humanity is one never ending Karsashian style show watching, evil and degenerate cancer.

NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST NOW
>>
Uhhhh how bout the fact that they can be as cruel and heartless as animals that dont know better????? Where the fuck do u live???
>>
File: 1459381193234.gif (580 KB, 200x187) Image search: [Google]
1459381193234.gif
580 KB, 200x187
>they won't sleep with me, so i hate them
this is the easiest possible thing to think with the least amount of dissonance, so of course people want to think this.

try this:
>you don't ever have any relationship with women whatsoever
>the only times you did interact with them was in group situations and people act like idiots in groups
>nothing good comes out of the existence of women, not even friendships
why would anyone feel positive about women after this?
you're unsure and questioning of them at most. what the fuck are their intentions? they don't want to be my friend, don't want to fuck me, they're just obstacles, plain and simple.
>>
>>29705237
while you might rightfully view some people here's opinions of woman as being extreme or stemming from some bitterness about a lack of their companionship

you should know that you're biologically designed to be softer on women and children to such an extent that you might actually be too positively biased and unable to make a fair assessment of them as either an abstract group or as individual people

neoteny is a hell of a drug
Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.