[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUICK is there anything wrong with dating an 18 year old girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1372361761380.jpg (13 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1372361761380.jpg
13 KB, 180x180
QUICK

is there anything wrong with dating an 18 year old girl as a 25 year old guy

shes cute
CUTE
>>
People might think it's creepy but you shouldn't give a fuck about that.
>>
>>29705139
Is she a virgin?
[original comment]
>>
No there isn't. Fucking go for it. It isn't even creepy - if she was like 14 it would be, but not when she's 18.
>>
Yes. That makes you a normie and you need to get off my board
>>
>>29705139
Yes, it shows you can't impress women your own age and so need to exploit naive young women.
>>
>>29705329
But young women are the hardest to impress.

She's gonna break up with you eventually, OP, so be careful.
>>
>>29705303
this right here. you should give her to me OP before i katana your ass
>>
>>29705353
>But young women are the hardest to impress.
lol no they're not, they're as thick as pig shit - the mere fact that you're older is impressive to them
>>
>>29705139
No but high school kids come with a lot of teen drama
>>
Nothing wrong at all. I plan on going for 18 - 19 year olds until I hit 30. It helps having god tier aging genetics, I'm about to be 26 but still look 18. Thanks mom. Jealous dudes and bitter older women will talk shit but just ignore dem.
>>
I'm 25 with an 18 year old girlfriend, her parents didn't approve at first but no one else cares. It's a sweet deal anyway, she stays youthful and hot longer.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.