[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is the deal with normies and alcohol? >Dude
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 1462049599832.png (2 MB, 1786x1030) Image search: [Google]
1462049599832.png
2 MB, 1786x1030
What the fuck is the deal with normies and alcohol?
>Dude I got so drunk last weekend xD
>OMG I was so hammered at that party lol!
It's all they ever talk about, even at work. Why do think I want to hear how much of a fool they can make of themselves?
>>
I agree

that's why I get fucked up on ecstasy
>>
Bro lighten up or kys
>>
>>29704989
>Bro lighten up
Cancerous normie detected. Fuck off
>>
This is not so much of a thing when you're an oldfag, but in my late teens/early twenties I was surprised at how normies took offence to anyone not drinking alcohol. If you turn down a drink they look at you like you called their mother a whore. Then the inevitable:
>Why don't you drink Anon?

I just don't. It's a personal choice. Consume whatever substances you wish, but let me make my own decisions. Funny how I have never heard a
>Why don't you do crack cocaine Anon?
>>
File: 1454443125655.jpg (217 KB, 1116x860) Image search: [Google]
1454443125655.jpg
217 KB, 1116x860
What is it with neets, talking shit about people with a life on the internet, while being nothing but leeches upon society and their parents.
Examples:
>Go waste your life wagecuck.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get over yourself and start taking some responsibilty
>>
What are you retarded? Alcohol makes socializing easier.
>>
>>29704966

It's called bonding through shared experience.

But I would be annoyed too, especially hearing it at work.
>>
>>29704982
This, I don't get why nomies think alcohol is such a great drug. I'd much rather roll or trip my face off
>>
>>29704966
It's because the only thing that matters in life anymore is social connections.

Unfortunately we all missed the memo that everyone else got 10 years ago.
>>
Normies have high inhibition and require special stimuli to """"""relax""""" and """""loosen up bro :^)""""""
they are just like us...
>>
>>29705051
Typical normalscum response to being criticized.
>If you disagree with me you must be a sad loser!
Also
>everyone here is neet
I specifically said I hear this kind of shit AT WORK. Can you read you fucking asshat?
>>
It's a release. Everyone agrees on letting go and venting. You refuse. You don't release. You believe you're beyond that. You're that anal retentive spycam in the corner. You shouldn't be there nor anywhere. You should be smashed.
>>
>>29705246
>you need to be high/drunk to relax and vent
I go to gym to vent and build plane/boat models and read to relax.
Why do you need to abuse substances to relax? Is it because your life is boring monotone cycle of work > date > eat > sleep that without it you would kill yourself?
>>
>>29705336
Alcohol is a social lubricant retard. All of your hobbies are solo ones, you're not socializing.
>>
>>29705354
So you only relax if you're socializing?
Are you that bad at socializing that you need a 'social lubricant' so you can do dumb shit instead of having a conversation about an interesting topic?
>>
You must be like 18 - 21. I'm 25, none of my peers act like that with alcohol now. Its just used after a hard day of work or in social situations to calm the nerves. Nothing more. It works well for those 2 things I must add.
>>
File: Download (1).jpg (4 KB, 164x148) Image search: [Google]
Download (1).jpg
4 KB, 164x148
All these normos ITT
>>
>>29705113
>Normies
>just like us
But they, by definition, aren't
>>
I don't get it either. I am shut-in NEET and don't like drinking by myself or have friends to drink with. However, on family gatherings, like Christmas, Easter or something like that, when there is alcohol served I join in and drink too. But that doesn't make any difference for me. Of course, after some amount I start feeling the buzz, but that doesn't change anything as I'm sitting in the corner silently just like I was doing sober. I never got really hammered though (like I had to vomit or lose consciousness).
>>
The worst is """""""""""wine moms"""""""""

I drink port because it's dirt cheap (the absolute cheapest way to get drunk where I live, I've done the math) and gets me drunk fast. Stop making it into shit normie memes
>>
File: nicholascagetrap.png (2 MB, 1786x1030) Image search: [Google]
nicholascagetrap.png
2 MB, 1786x1030
>>29704966
a more important question is, why is nicholas cage wearing a wig in that picture?
>>
>>29706269
I keep seeing this pic. Does anyone have context for why the women in the pic look so disgusted?
>>
File: 1465354089042_r9k.png (97 KB, 467x496) Image search: [Google]
1465354089042_r9k.png
97 KB, 467x496
>>29705106
Social connections have always been one of the most important things, especially while young. All other things are just pretensions. Working hard is meaningless, intellect is pointless, all that happens is being happy and social interaction is one of the best ways to be happy.
>>
>>29706324
idk, probably some yt normie video screen cap or someshit.
>>
No it's not, at most you talk about that stuff on monday when you see each other again, but only for a bit, have a few laughs and proceed to discuss something else.
>>
>>29704966
>DUDE ALCOHOL got ME SO HAMMERED LAST NIGHTTT
>all I hear everyday
>decide to try it with a couple friends
>actually fun as fuck
>changes outlook completely while drunk
>found out the hangover wasn't worth it
>drink moderately so I get that nice solid buzz
>have a much better time
>better morning as well

People who get shitfaced confuse me, at that point the sloppy drunk becomes painful and you can already feel the disgust of the hangover during that level of consumption, plus the day after is fucking horrible and depressingly pathetic.
>>
I think there comes an age where alcohol stops being fun
>>
>>29706574
i agree. once you get to a certain point of drunken-ness, i start getting sick.

hangovers are never fun, just pure awful
>>
>>29705023
Hooked.
>>
>>29706584
alcohol by itself is pretty lame, best with weed and other drugs
>>
>>29706269
You've inspired me anon. Better picture of him.
>>
>>29704966

Most people fuck around with alchohol till they do something stupid or have a really bad hangover.

Then they wake up and realize its just a stupid fucking meme that vapid losers with no brain and no future perputuate.

The only people still talking about getting trashed post college ARE trash.

And if you point this out to them do you ever get attacked. youre a social loser if you dont ruin yourself with alchohol! If you dont act loud and obnoxious while drunk. If you dont make bad decisions while shitfaced. When the t
Reality is theyre social losers for losing their license for drunk driving, for having assault or public indecency on their record, or being unable to hold a job because of their drinking.

The only people who support drunken slobs are other drunken slobs.
>>
>>29705068
>>29705073
>>29705246
>>29705354
You need to be 18 or older to post on 4chan. Fuck off.
>>
The rediest red pill is realizing normies are just as socially awkward as you but instead of caring about video games and anime they care about drugs and sports.
>>
>>29707414
you need to be 18 or older to drink alcohol unless you're an americuck
>>
>>29707532
>tfw enjoy all these things
>tfw no friends
>>
>>29707569
Normies have no friends either

Once they stop socializing everyday going to barbecues, parties, etc. nobody misses them, nobody cares about them, that's just the way it is.
>>
>>29706324
I believe it's from drunk vs sober partying on youtube
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.