[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what games are you robots playing? picked up stardew valley
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: stardew valley.jpg (19 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
stardew valley.jpg
19 KB, 300x168
what games are you robots playing?

picked up stardew valley a few days ago in the steam sale, its great. i recommend it to all robots.
>>
>>29704609
picked up firewatch because I wanted something comfy. ok for an interactive movie I guess
>>
fuck off you dumb underage scum. You wouldn't know "games" if it raped you in the urethra.
>>
>>29704609
i dont really enjoy vidya or see the point anymore, but iv been playing smite recently. just moved from joust mode to siege after about 120 hours

its alright. type of thing you spend 5 hours on and dunno where the time has gone
>>
been spending most of my time playing old school runescape lately
>>
File: mario.jpg (22 KB, 300x237) Image search: [Google]
mario.jpg
22 KB, 300x237
>>29704609
I'm emulating Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door. It runs terribly at times on my shitty laptop but I'm still really enjoying it. Was one of my favorites when it first came out.

I've also been playing Stardew Valley, OP, but after 90+ hours I'm getting a little burnt out on it. Thinking about starting a new game to get back into it.

>tfw you love simple, comfy games but instead of wanting to talk about them people just laugh and call you a casual instead
>>
File: 20160618174607_1.jpg (412 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
20160618174607_1.jpg
412 KB, 1440x900
always cities
>>
File: RIFLEMAN.png (13 KB, 170x195) Image search: [Google]
RIFLEMAN.png
13 KB, 170x195
Mechwarrior or get the fuck out
>>
>>29704609
Lego lord of the rings
>>
Usually just do a few stages of Dirt Rally a day.
>>
I'm replaying God of War on my PS2, the Kratos clone battle is fucking impossible in God mode.
>>
>>29704609
I love stardew valley but I'm not playing anymore until you can marry Emily, such a qt.

HoI4 is fun right now.
>>
>>29705180
>Tfw I married her sister/Stacey
But it's alright, as the relationship progresses, she changes
>>
>>29705257
ew, shes a real bitch

emily is pure and loves you from the start
>>
>not marrying the best qt, penny
you all disgust me
>>
Are there any comfy multiplayer games robots could get lost in together for hours and hours?
>>
File: Screenshot (1).png (833 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1).png
833 KB, 1366x768
Currently playing Odin Sphere on PS4. Might get it on the Vita, since I enjoyed Dragon's crown and Muramasa on the Vita.
>>
>>29706162
I used to get that feel from minecraft 1.7.3. After that game went to shit. You can still get it if im not mistaken
>>
>>29706223
Well, the launcher lets you choose any version.

Any robots want to get comfy together and play some casual cozy games?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.