[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to the big grocery store >take advantage of the fourth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (14 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14 KB, 276x183
>go to the big grocery store
>take advantage of the fourth of july desserts
>spend 40 dollars on desserts
>go home and devour them all
>feel like I want to die after but in a good way
>plan on doing it again tomorrow

its all over for me isnt it
>>
>>29704474
> its all over for me isnt it
not really.. you're doing things and you're enjoying them

its over when you find yourself in the grey desert of nihilism, when simple pleasures like this do nothing for you anymore
>>
>>29704474
I'm telling you you're not allowed, you've eaten too much fatty food today. You'll hurt yourself, pull yourself together, anon.
>>
File: 1415100761482.jpg (23 KB, 645x778) Image search: [Google]
1415100761482.jpg
23 KB, 645x778
>>29704474
treat yourself, right? r-right?
>>
>>29704589

i dont think you understand the gravity of the situation

last night for dinner i had ben and jerries ice cream and dominoes pizza

i can't keep doing this but i can't stop either
>>
>>29704631
nah, i don't think you do.

come back when you don't enjoy anything
>>
>>29704589
>not understanding nihilism as the ultimate life affirming philosophy
If you feel shit because you can't enjoy life anymore then you are no nihilist. You still believe in society's conventions when it tells you that you should feel bad for the way you are spending your time.
Stop buying those toxic lies and have a good time while you're here senpai.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.