[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I fucked up somehow but I have no idea how or why. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I think I fucked up somehow but I have no idea how or why. What the fuck is the deal with women?

>match with girl on tinder
>she messages me first with kissy face emojis
>gives me her number and kikebook etc.
>ask her out on date, she says yes, date set up for next weekend
>is out of town for a week so I have to wait until then
>start texting a bit, she says she wants to go get drunk/stoned together and hang out in her room
>she tells me she thinks I'm very attractive and good looking
>she asks me to tell her more about myself, anything
>i list a couple random facts because i dont know what to say like where i work/study, hobbies (pretty similar to hers), that i'm kind of an introverted person, ask her to tell me some stuff about her
>she hasn't replied in 2 days

I honestly don't get it. What the fuck could I have possibly done wrong? Is it because I said I'm an introvert? Should I have said something sexual? I'm at a fucking loss. She was practically throwing herself at me earlier and if I can't close this one I'll probably never be able to close any girl and I also kind of genuinely like her. It's eating at my brain trying to figure this out.
>>
4th of july weekend m8 she's busy

start being worried if she doesn't message you back in 2 more days
>>
>>29704378
>4th of july weekend m8 she's busy
Not OP but that's such a bullshit excuse. She's too busy to take thirty seconds to type out that she'll be busy or unavailable for the weekend?
>>
>>29704484
only other thing i can think of is she was baiting him for a sexual response/flirting and he didn't bite but i don't see how that would kill the whole thing
>>
>>29704521
I doubt that would kill their conversation either. OP, I'd say if after the 4th she still hasn't responded then just send her a message saying something simple like "Hey, looking forward to our date this weekend." and if after that she still won't respond then just forget her and move on.
>>
>>29704353
Introvert means creepy silent weirdo
>>
>>29704620
When you're attractive they just call it "mysterious" and she's a tumblr type so i dont think she'd care that much anyway
>>29704592
Yeah that's what I was thinking but I can't help but feel I fucked up somehow because she's still liking shit on jewbook every so often. I'm waiting until tuesday before I message her again and if she says nothing i'm giving up on tinder completely
>>29704378
maybe but I sent it to her right before she went to bed, normally i would think just wait until she wakes up but a whole day went by and she said nothing. then today came and still nothing. she asked the fucking question. it's not hard to type a short response. i'll still wait though and see where it goes.
>>
File: 1465327426154.jpg (135 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1465327426154.jpg
135 KB, 850x850
>>29704724
>but I can't help but feel I fucked up somehow
Don't do that to yourself man. From what you wrote, you didn't do anything wrong.

>I'm waiting until tuesday before I message her again and if she says nothing i'm giving up on tinder completely
Well I hope it all works out for you man.
>>
>>29704724
Yeah I think you'll be fine. Just don't rage on her.
>>
>>29704353
Dude it's really easy.

She doesn't care what you are, who you are or what you like. It's a girl. She thinks you're good looking and all she wants is to fuck you for now. Don't tell her about yourself, what she wants to hear is what you want to do with her. It's not too late, just casually ask if she wants to get drunk or something and invite her over or ask if you can come over.
>>
>>29705043
I would but the main issue is she's 200 miles away visiting her family for the 4th of july right now.
>>
>>29705096
Difficult struggle man. Well you can atleast still ask her through whatsapp or text. Chances are that if she's with family she isn't on her phone at all. I mean i do the same thing personally. When she checks back she'll see your message right away. She either takes the bait and gives you a shot or she might just keep ignoring until you give up. I hope for your best anon
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.